Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Bleu Lala Title winner :m:m:m:m:m:m
Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands…

Sunday at 1:55 PM
Add bookmark
Title thread 🧵
Author ✍ @Bleu Lala

Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands…

LikeHeartHaha Reactions: Ann G., Dippy Hippy, Tea42 and 23 others

Most liked previous Thread

@OhIDontKnow...

Monday at 8:32 AM
Clara Burnett said:
If SJ is using this time as a little break from the "hate-site", it seems to be working really well. It's clearly been proven now that as soon as she stops vlogging we all stop talking about her.

I’m wondering if she has taken this extra time to school Flip on how to behave when they film. Long discussions on how to/how not to behave so as not to provide fodder for the “hate” site, or piss off the grannie nazis. Here’s a partial list I’m sure she’s compiled:

1. Please take the beanie off at least half the time.
2. Do not, I mean absolutely do not, do the Charleston again.
3. Develop a new hobby, please. We can’t have anymore hedgehogs in the chateau. Maybe you could like Gucci jumpers or something?
4. Please stop talking about your food allergies. They are all over the map and no one has ever seen you whip out the epi pen and you eat literally all the stuff you say you are allergic to.
5. Do not, and I mean DO NOT talk about our age gap. I’m hoping you will just age really rapidly and people will stop talking about it.
6. Do not take off your shirt. That’s Anne Marie’s job. Really. He’s got it covered.
7. Could you try not to snort? I know it’s hard. I know. I love it, but some people just don’t.
8. Stop talking about my mother. It was weird before, and now it’s just cringy.
9. Can you just pretend to wash dishes sometimes? You don’t really have to do it. You can just pretend for a few minutes while I film it.
10. Also, can you pretend to build some fires or fix something every once in a while?
11. While we’re talking pretend, can you pretend to like Michael more when you see him. It’s not coming across in the videos.
12. Can you also pretend to be pursuing your acting/singing career? It’s starting to look like all you do is go to Emmaus and do my hair.
13. Can we get some footage of you handling my social media. Actually can you work on my social media, it’s getting kinda stale on my Insta.
14. Could you possibly learn to cook some edible food? Could you also maybe buy some food sometimes? How about paying part of the light bill?
15. How do you feel about hair transplants?
16. Could you maybe stop wearing my clothes? Never mind. You can have them.
17. Could you maybe stop talking about your grandparents? Did you have any friends growing up?
18. Also, if it’s not too much trouble could you stop mentioning Christie’s? That was a while ago and it didn’t go very well and I don’t like thinking about it.
19. Could you stop using “our” when you talk about the chateau? It’s kind of pissing off the people who paid for it.
20. Please don’t touch me when we are filming. Unless I fall or something. I want everyone to forget you’re my unemployed, unworldly, unskilled, underhanded, underworked, sexually ambiguous boyfriend. You’re just a boy who is my friend. That’s all I want them to think about. I don’t want them thinking about how I lied to them for over a year, and that you came here as a volunteer with a sketchy plan to bed me that you cooked up with your mother. No, no, no, no, no I can’t have them thinking about how unseemly this all is. The speculation will just make me have to go out on walks where I scream at the trees and cry all afternoon after I wake up. It will probably wreck my Botox or cause my fillers to shift somewhere they are not supposed to be.

Okay then, let’s curl up in bed with eBay and see if we can find a paarrfect Bernardaud service for 20 for under 4000€ we like, alright?

Reactions:You, Nobby the dragon, Ann G. and 60 others

@Le Comte de Monte Cristo
VIP Member

Saturday at 7:28 PM
omg how is this possible...i read this morning..we did the fundraiser for the children for Sinterklaas today..it was a great succes ..and the thread is already closed.. ..i guess i have to read back..we had a very good day..all the people involved had the same good and positive vibe..we also had a great time..they all donated ..so we can make a lott of unfortunate children happy when Sinterklaas is coming..after a lott of work not only by myself i have to say..i can relax with a nice glass of wine..and do some catching up..my husband is sleeping on the sofa in front of the fire..he also did a lott of work..it was a busy day..but also a very good one..Tattle is my guilty pleasure..my husband thinks its stupid to follow that sillly woman..but i somehow like it.. ;)

Reactions:You, Jules100, Demi-sec and 53 others

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you once again @Mojo for the new thread. Congrats to @Bleu Lala for the fab title.

I've just watched Dan's vlog and noticed that he talks about Fanny coming to tell him that "she told Channel 4 to call Dan Amaury's best friend." So she chooses and tells Channel 4 how to refer to various people and yet she wasn't consulted about how they should refer to little PhiPhi? I think Dan has just blown that story for her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Phil’s little trip to La la land is an interesting watch, shoved up in the painted room (my least favourite) given a tour of half the chateau to include
the untouched Nattis appartment(where’s Ian!) the mole infested garden (what’s Dan and chirste doing?) see the dying transplanted moat plants ( poor Mummy). No Stefanny No Natti No Annemarie No Oli No Dan. Just the hitchhiker who was uncharacteristically shamed into getting out of bed to see him off? How bloody rude. A 10 hour trip for him to bring a chef for thanksgiving and the place is deserted. Maybe they were all down the village with the locals. Meanwhile his wife is painted a car crash of a room and thinks it looks so much better in yellow? God love her she needs glasses to see the lack of coving, panelling, flooring, plasterboard ect. But hey she painted the window frames that are REALLY shoddy. Sorry to offend but Jesus wept!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@Espe, I tried to reply to your post on the last thread about our beloved Flower Killer, but the thread was locked, and I don't know how to requote from an old thread, so I'll just repost it: "FRK has shown her new studio in a vlog. I think I'd get claustrophobia walking up her narrow "parssageway" in "Hawort"!! I wouldn't be surprised if she was getting it rent-free from Nikki's friend. Both Nikki and the friend were so helpful, clearing out the room, supplying Marie with some furniture, etc. I just hope she is suitably grateful to them both. They have really supported her."

Despite it being down a narrow passageway, I think it has a lot of potential. I do think Marie got a really good deal on it because of Nikki (Jill owns the building), and Jill was really sweet in giving her furniture as well. What happened to the stuff that Marie purchased when she was at CLL? (I remember her specifically buying a table- perhaps it is still there or in storage?) I do hope Marie is grateful to them as well, as they have been nothing but wonderful to her, and despite the studio not being in the most ideal location, everyone has to start somewhere. If anyone ended up in the right place at the right time with the right people, it is certainly Marie, and I'm cheering for her!

(And they say Tattle is a hate-site!) I don't read the other message boards- just the Chateau Diary ones, and I will say, that while we DO call out the BS (and comment on their terrible choices), we also say positive things as well. We're the "Calling It As We See It" forum!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
At what stage of the panelling implementation do you think SJ will advise Amaury of all the dauphin/dauphine patreon names to be recorded on the back of the panelling? Will there be a plaque, a piece of paper or names scribbled onto panelling itself?

Most importantly for 2022, key dates for the calendar.
1. Due to the planning of flights and accomodation by over 3000 patreons from around the world to a rural area; what is the date of the summer garden party?

2. Will the catholic HK patreons pay for mass on St Joseph's day again in March?

Why aren't patreons asking these types of questions? The garden party has not been organised since patreon began. Due to covid, she promised any patreon could arrive on any weekend for a tour. No guarantee she would be there but "someone" would be there to provide a tour. Nothing happened.

I will be in Europe in summer 2022. Worth becoming a patreon again to go to the summer party. Such organisation! Permits, toilets, parking for cars and buses, food, drinks, tours for over 3000 people of the chateau, tour guides, wait staff, tables, chairs, marquees, it goes on and on.

Since my shutterdog obsession was "cancelled" by SJ, these are now my next obsessions. Watch out SJ you know once I get an obsession I go on and on about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What Tatyana was doing on her birthday.
It started well I thought but then it took a turn. I couldn’t understand why she took out the feed and then turned around and put it back in. Then she fed the ducks. What was she fixing I completely missed that. Flowers were beautiful but she didn’t acknowledge who they were from. I was somewhat depressed by the end of the video and then she finished with see you next year. Obviously not going back to the château for Christmas.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The latest Shitoo Diaries: Our Charlatan returns with Dan from London, and arrive back to Miss Havisham's crumbling abode to find Jolly Ollie with Amaury in the workshop. Ollie looks like he has not eaten in the 18 months he and Fanny have been apart, and remarks his wife, Camilla, has him working out with not one, but 2 trainers. Amaury comments that he spoke with the chapel restorer (because there is finally someone in the Shitoo who speaks French fluently), and he will be arriving next week. Fanny takes a nap, and awakes next to Ollie, and they proceed to tuck into a giant box of chocolates whilst under the covers in her bed. (It seemed very inappropriate being Ollie IS a married man, but apparently, his wife doesn't mind...?) Amaury is doing all the heavy lifting on the grand salon, and has relocated two of the massive mirrors to a stairway. Fanny & Co attend a local event (which she cannot find initially, despite having lived there for 16 years), where they get to vote on a new cafe interior. Not much is shown or explained about this- suspect Fanny, as a local business owner, finally realizes she needs to be part of the local community. (Someone failed to explained to Fanny the importance of joining the local Chamber of Commerce, and knowing the pulse of your local area- it certainly would have made her life much easier when dealing with the lake and permits.) Fanny arrives back home where a volunteer has made dinner consisting of green beans, sweet potatoes, "mystery casserole" (this is a direct quote) and another made garlic bread. Fin. Credits. This was probably one of the "WTF did I even watch?!?" Shitoo Diary episodes ever. It was so thrown together and random- and why were there volunteers there?!? I thought they were done with guests for the season...?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Most importantly for 2022, key dates for the calendar.
1. Due to the planning of flights and accomodation by over 3000 patreons from around the world to a rural area; what is the date of the summer garden party?

2. Will the catholic HK patreons pay for mass on St Joseph's day again in March?

Why aren't patreons asking these types of questions? The garden party has not been organised since patreon began. Due to covid, she promised any patreon could arrive on any weekend for a tour. No guarantee she would be there but "someone" would be there to provide a tour. Nothing happened.

I will be in Europe in summer 2022. Worth becoming a patreon again to go to the summer party. Such organisation! Permits, toilets, parking for cars and buses, food, drinks, tours for over 3000 people of the chateau, tour guides, wait staff, tables, chairs, marquees, it goes on and on.

Since my shutterdog obsession was "cancelled" by SJ, these are now my next obsessions. Watch out SJ you know once I get an obsession I go on and on about it.
A garden party for over 3,000 Patreons…organized by SJ??!! Has anyone heard of Fyre Festival? 😆

1526F8BF-E042-40DA-9E45-8CF7808FE771.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not sure if anyone has seen this ?

View attachment 886307
Yetti
Obviously an avid reader of this thread 🧵 🙄

welcome 🙏 3 posts and tattle is in jeopardy….

Read it all … at the end of the very prose … is this

$77,584
contributions
$1,250,000
our goal
… we have a small favour to ask. Tens of millions have placed their trust in the Guardian’s high-impact journalism since we started publishing 200 years ago, turning to us in moments of crisis, uncertainty, solidarity

How much have you sent to aid their endeavours

Moral : charlatans asking for money
Always have an agenda

😈
M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What Tatyana was doing on her birthday.
It started well I thought but then it took a turn. I couldn’t understand why she took out the feed and then turned around and put it back in. Then she fed the ducks. What was she fixing I completely missed that. Flowers were beautiful but she didn’t acknowledge who they were from. I was somewhat depressed by the end of the video and then she finished with see you next year. Obviously not going back to the château for Christmas.
That video made zero percent sense to me as well. She had to repair some covering that was rotten (was it to a well? I couldn't make it out- before some B&B guests arrived- is she renting out her home as a B&B? I am so confused.) The roses were never explained (as she did not show the note, or acknowledge the sender), and gave a short confusing speech at the end about it being okay to be depressed, but she and Selmar want to thank everyone. This was just even more nebulous than the latest Shitoo Diaries. Tatyanna, we want to root for you- but no one has any clue about what you just vlogged!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
@Bleu Lala I love the new title!!😁.
And as always Mojo we so appreciate all you do!

Unrelated question.
I have the holidays at my house for a myriad of reasons. And I love to cook, but....
Do you all clean a lot before company???
I am so pooped by the time family get here I don't even enjoy the food.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Bleu Lala I love the new title!!😁.
And as always Mojo we so appreciate all you do!

Unrelated question.
I have the holidays at my house for a myriad of reasons. And I love to cook, but....
Do you all clean a lot before company???
I am so pooped by the time family get here I don't even enjoy the food.
Thank god I’m not alone …. Then I learned … extra days for the one I cannot live without 😬

The lady that Does for me …
And an extra day for after they all go …

It’s called my mental health days
Worth every euro 💶😈

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yetti, Yetti, Apple brown Betty....
Thank god I’m not alone …. Then I learned … extra days for the one I cannot live without 😬

The lady that Does for me …
And an extra day for after they all go …

It’s called my mental health days
Worth every euro 💶😈
Oh that would be lovely....a cleaning lady.....good idea....🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.