Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they have gone for the 'all or nothing ' option, so they won't get a penny.

Reactions: 23
I’m still in shock over this one. They receive the all the money, even if they don’t get enough money to buy the chateau. Well played. I think I have just witnessed the King and Queen of Scroungers. They were right, they have dared to dream. At best, I thought their level would have been getting money by cleaning car windscreens at traffic lights.

Keep what you raise – You will receive any funds pledged on your project regardless of whether you reach your target or not and you'll be charged the fees on all pledges received (which will have been removed before the funds reach your account).
What happens if I don't reach my project target? - Crowdfunder ...
Receive any funds and pay tax ...

Reactions: 13
So tattlers were right when suspecting Tatjana being a scam. In 55 days she will disappear with 1245 sold "Tickets" for a mystery operation in Turkey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe the La Jarvis encouraged this to take the heat off her. I am am sure she is laughing her ass off at them! Even though we criticize her for doing stupid I don’t believe she’s that dumb. One way to get rid of Selmar and co.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Kind of pricey for shared bathrooms ....

On the first floor: 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Second floor: 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a shower room

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So tattlers were right when suspecting Tatjana being a scam. In 55 days she will disappear with 1245 sold "Tickets" for a mystery operation in Turkey
No, like @ggyahoo said, Tatty and Silly have chosen the all or nothing option. They get nothing if they don't reach their funding goal. It's right there on the front page of the campaign.

1638137524681.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They use the all or nothing option, which means they will get nothing, and all funds will be refunded, and seeing how there's no way it can possibly succeed, it's not that bad scamwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m still in shock over this one. They receive the all the money, even if they don’t get enough money to buy the chateau. Well played. I think I have just witnessed the King and Queen of Scroungers. They were right, they have dared to dream. At best, I thought their level would have been getting money by cleaning car windscreens at traffic lights.

Keep what you raise – You will receive any funds pledged on your project regardless of whether you reach your target or not and you'll be charged the fees on all pledges received (which will have been removed before the funds reach your account).
No, they selected 'All or nothing' which means they get nothing, the funds are refunded if they do not hit target

Reactions: 16
I think they're using Kickstarter for their down payment. Whoever contributes is an absolute nutjob.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Many comments asking serious questions and expressing (big) doubts.

Others comments are ecstatic as usual.

• Sad
This is the chateu https://www.cabinetlenail.com/en/an...le-castle-20-rooms-12-bedrooms-vendome-41100/ they photoshoped an extra tower that it's not really there, the price is 1,750,000 €, don't get why go for this chateau when they dont have the money and there is way cheaper ones that are more medieval looking for sale, if thats what they were searching for.
why oh why would you photo shop that in? And when you read the history some of it didn't quite sound like what Taty said in the video ... like the age of the chateau ... I might have to relisten, but I thought she said parts of it were 12 century ... the sale site link says more like it is 15 century, and built on the site of something that was there 12 century ...

• Heart

So.... I am dopy but I am not buying a Disney Castle/Chateau ...... so if they do not get the amount they want on Crowdfunder--- they can keep the money they do get?? o_O

Reactions: 2
THEY PHOTOSHOPPED AN EXTRA TOWER INTO PICTURE OF CHATEAU?!?! Seriously these people are nuts.
I can't watch the video. It's ridiculous.
SJ wants to be careful. If Tatty scams Selmar, she will be forced by fans to take him back and it will reflect badly on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In less than an hour they have 10 more backers!! WTH!

Live GamesChâteaudun, France

CA$ 7,123
pledged of CA$ 665,589 goal
backers
55days to go
They're friends and family to kick the ball running. So, 100 000 fans need to buy a goblet and Mark Morrison finally has to put his money where his mouth is. Just WOW! Scrounging has reached new heights!

If this funding succeeds it doesn't matter if their business plan fails. They can put the castle back for sale and bank the donated $500k!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.