Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old Brenda G must be having 50 fits of fury....her beloved Steffanni associating with that dastardly Petherdick, even worse he's contaminating her beloved chatooo by staying there.....would love to be a fly on her wall in Ireland.......

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Spot on. This is also the reason she got Tess Hoffman back into her good graces, to help play on the American sentiments.

Nope. Filmed on the day before Thanksgiving, on Wednesday.

Annalise is much more involved with the other British expats living in the area than Dan is and so she's getting her information from a more diverse source. Many Brits around SJ's HMN do not exactly like the charlataine so perhaps Annalise has been warned off a bit? It makes perfect sense for her to keep a bit of distance between her husbands employer and her personal life. It might be causing some friction in her marriage, but in the long run it will keep them out of too much trouble.
Man, Tess looked like she "was NOT having it" when she was at the Shanty! The freezing dump, dinner at frickin' midnight and no straight, available men to pounce on made her a bit Tess-sty.

Squirrelboy starting his own vlog - it's always the beginning of the end (Marie, Selmar.......next Phillip)
How many ugly table settings does he think people will watch. He is a one trick pony...and poor at that!
Will he post once a month??
And if he ever pulls those hideous, green glasses from the dime store out again.....😡😵

Reactions: 17
What a day! Not only has it become clear that her not-so-well-deserved holiday to SA might have to be cancelled and the reunion with mummy dearest will have to wait, but just now the news got out that in the Netherlands theaters will have to close at night as new stricter covid rules are put in place. Poor SquirrelPants' career in musical theatre will have to be put on ice again as he will not be shining any time soon...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Yes, but then rules and restrictions do not apply to SJ. Good God, she is above such frivolous things.
It would be such karma if SJ could go NOWHERE this winter to escape her freezing cold doghouse and she had to stay there and live in the ice cold dump she created.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
[QUOTE="MojoDublin, post: 7236220, member: 150816"
Got to give it to billy speilberg… he’s got his life sorted
MOLD dosent own a thing … where will he live if they sell up 🆙
😈
[/QUOTE]
Does anything belong to Billy? Does he have his name on the deeds?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No-nothing is "technically" correct - our house is "technically" Tudor revival - in Southern California-does that mean I can TECHNICALLY have it decked out in heavy velvet and Tudor revival heavy oak furniture? Sure- would that suit our southern California heat? No, our lifestyle? We know this, not just because I spent 100 years in arch school and working in high end residential architecture- but because I have EYEBALLS & COMMON SENSE.... so.... no.... ugh.... just fix the bleeping leaks, heat, windows etc you bleeping twit- and admit you read this tit- AND TELL ME WHERE THE CAT IS you selfish, neglectful, poser, grifter. You are just full of shite and admit it.
She should be adding a layer from her own time, that's exactly plumbing, heat, windows etc. 21st century comforts. Just like previous generations have added contemporary features (which were then latest fashion) to the chateau and not tried to evoke something from the past that's never been there. Lalande is a folly for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It seems this new variant (from Botswana) is likely to spread more quickly even than the Delta one and it also has its own variants. They also think that, because its proteins are different from other variants, that vaccines may be less effective against it so it does sound as if it may be more dangerous than the others. On the news, they said countries on the continent may follow the UK in banning flights from and to South Africa or impose quarantine restrictions but if she and Gerry do manage to get there, they may have to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days or more. As you say, she doesn't think rules apply to her but this time, she may not have any choice. In any case, it is so risky and irresponsible for Gerry to go after all his health problems. And if she does go, she will also risk spreading the new variant on her return even if she doesn't have symptoms herself. If people like SJ continue to live as they have been doing, the world will never be free of this pandemic. It makes me so angry and it's all because she wants to enjoy herself!
I really don't think it will upset mother OR daughter if she doesn't make it to SA. SJ will just try to flit off somewhere else with no regard to Covid and mooch off acquaintances for free room and board....with heat!

Reactions: 23
Fanny is drooling over making revenue over CLL merchandise.
The thing is, what is she going to merchandise from CLL? She's not creative, she just makes a bloody mess with all sorts of tat. I can't think of one thing she's actually created. She's definitely no Anna (Le Fleur) or Angel Strawbridge. Maybe she'll have snowglobes made of the outside of the CLL, be just at her age level - it would be amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think this could be the property that the Pethericks viewed in Ernée which isn’t far away from them. Will investigate further :) Trying to find a listing for it. Possibly the third pic?
Shows on there as 'no longer available'.
As I mentioned earlier, suspect they already purchased it. Must be nice to have that much money to indulge in a side-project. Why are they begging on YT if they have that much money and can afford shopping at Louis Vuitton, At the beginning they started out with promise and their videos were at least a bit interesting, but now they don't seem to do any work, spend all their time shopping in brocantes and their YT content is deadly dull and continuing to go downhill.

I really don't think it will upset mother OR daughter if she doesn't make it to SA. SJ will just try to flit off somewhere else with no regard to Covid and mooch off acquaintances for free room and board....with heat!
Perhaps she'll flit back to her heated London abode on the pretense that she has to supervise the work required there. Mon Dieu - No cold, drafty winters at the French shitoo for SJ, even with Squirrelboy and his stuffed animals there to keep her warm!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think this could be the property that the Pethericks viewed in Ernée which isn’t far away from them. Will investigate further :) Trying to find a listing for it. Possibly the third pic?
Shows on there as 'no longer available'.
That property looked like a murder could occur in it or has all ready.
I got bad joo joo feelings from it.
NOT a good purchase imo.

• Wow
  • Heart
Just heard on the news that several countries have detected the new SA variant including one case in Belgium.

• Wow
  • Sad
Does anything belong to Billy? Does he have his name on the deeds?
There's been talk about a loan for the house, why would they need one if Gwen is so rich? Billy probably wanted to invest half and the loan is his. So, yes, half of the property is his. I don't know if his parents have invested anything, maybe they have backed up his loan?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That property looked like a murder could occur in it or has all ready.
I got bad joo joo feelings from it.
NOT a good purchase imo.
It is definitely that place when you check the chapel windows, etc. Perhaps Edd and Anna with their passion project have rubbed off on Biffy and Gwen so they've felt the need to join the club with their own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His YT channel is a good supplement for their income, there's only so much work for him living in the middle of nowhere. Dan is a hard worker and tries to find new income streams, good for him. I just don't understand why he makes videos under 7mins? A lot of work but the algorithm never recommends him. He'll never gain subscribers outside Lalande circle if he doesn't play by the rules.
I think he should go back to a once a week video.
I hate his videos when he is at the shanty. He really can't show what is going on there anyway. It is "a whole lot of nuttin'" going on there!!!
But he seems to be there ALL THE TIME crawling up SJ's ever flaunted ass...so we may never see his own home get finished. He seems to never be at home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As I mentioned earlier, suspect they already purchased it. Must be nice to have that much money to indulge in a side-project. Why are they begging on YT if they have that much money and can afford shopping at Louis Vuitton, At the beginning they started out with promise and their videos were at least a bit interesting, but now they don't seem to do any work, spend all their time shopping in brocantes and their YT content is deadly dull and continuing to go downhill.
I don’t know why MPK’s fans don’t “get it.” He doesn’t own Begmania …he’s simply a guest there. He’s renovating a cottage he doesn’t own using other people’s money because Gwen and Billy have no interest in funding it. Instead, Gwen and Billy buy a side project (we think). I don’t think they intend to sell Begmania, but can you imagine if they did??? All this Patreon money put towards the unfinished cottage so that MPK can “live his dream” just for it to be sold… and Billy and Gwen pocket the profits!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No-nothing is "technically" correct - our house is "technically" Tudor revival - in Southern California-does that mean I can TECHNICALLY have it decked out in heavy velvet and Tudor revival heavy oak furniture? Sure- would that suit our southern California heat? No, our lifestyle? We know this, not just because I spent 100 years in arch school and working in high end residential architecture- but because I have EYEBALLS & COMMON SENSE.... so.... no.... ugh.... just fix the bleeping leaks, heat, windows etc you bleeping twit- and admit you read this tit- AND TELL ME WHERE THE CAT IS you selfish, neglectful, poser, grifter. You are just full of shite and admit it.

I think the shouting is because-HE ISN'T REALLY DOING THAT.. also some of us are too lazy to change the font within the app and just use caps for emphasis not SHOUTING... and by some.... I mean ME🤣🤔😶

If I stayed there and they tried to serve me dinner at 11... or possibly worse... MADE NOISE... while eating at 11.... murder inc. would be resurrected 😈
Great post! I agree wholeheartedly. And I use caps for emphasis purposes always ( as is apparent to everyone here).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a day! Not only has it become clear that her not-so-well-deserved holiday to SA might have to be cancelled and the reunion with mummy dearest will have to wait, but just now the news got out that in the Netherlands theaters will have to close at night as new stricter covid rules are put in place. Poor SquirrelPants' career in musical theatre will have to be put on ice again as he will not be shining any time soon...
Haha... she gets stuck with Snorts.. can't wait for the drama!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.