Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments of the château verse fandom leaves me wondering do they actually watch the vlogs. Some don’t seem to be able to keep up.
Manor and Maker responding to criticism they have not acquired a thick enough skin for YouTube. Adding laughing emoji’s to their comment doesn’t make it less snippy. Should take it and evolve.They are boring the only one with a little presence on camera is Sara’s mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watch every CD, but not Patreon or gift grab. I'm always surprised at these people who show up at holidays that I've never seen before. I recognize the other Phil from Escape. But who is Tess - the woman with the grey hair? Who is the man with the French moustache? When did Oliver get angry?

Did that rescue hedgie die. I never heard the end of that story.
I bet hedgehog went kapoot. Snorts has it in his Buster Brown shoe box up in his toy box.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow, you really dug deep to find excuses to justify/enable his behavior. The problem with MPK is that nothing's ever his fault, he's always a victim of circumstances, nasty people or bad luck. That's what the 'confession videos' were about, his immaturity and irresponsibility for his own actions. Yes, he was hurting because of his own doings and how 'the world' didn't operate as he'd have liked. It's disgusting to look at a man in his thirties who still hasn't grown up.
agree...and really...if he’s that sensitive and fragile...might be better to stay off of YouTube...

Reactions: 14
Nope definitely a drunk
Maybe you're right. At least in the latest vlog when he arrived at Lalande he started drinking immediately. And it wasn't a party, just him and Phil. Next day he was all pig eyed and started making G&T's at lunchtime.

Many times I think Sherrie and Mick are decent people, only when troubles with MPK and his channel emerge the shadiness begins. I think @Jeeves gave sound advice to stop tip toeing around him. As a mother I understand it's difficult not to but he's 35 FFS, time to cut the cord.

EDIT TO ADD: Maybe he's bipolar too, would explain his long breaks from YT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe we are on the right track about Begmania being silently on sale. Meanwhile MPK continues to milk his grannies in promise of a renovated cottage :sneaky:
And/or was milking his old BFF Steph.....either he's gotten wind or she's blown wind of her grand plan to sell CLL "merch" and would need to pay an "artist" to create it. Et voila! Enter MPK! And of course he might as well just live there to make it more convenient. Sorted!

Reactions: 15
It’s hard to believe SJ let MPK back into her circle after his humiliating crying vlog earlier this year. In front of the camera…Spewing forth his escapades in Spain, blowing his money, borrowing from SJ, and begging viewers to send cash. He even pointed people to Tattle! SJ letting him back…there must be something in it for her. At this point, I would think MPK needs her more than she needs him. I don’t see how he can go on trips with her and spend a lot of money when the cottage isn’t finished and he’s not producing regular videos. MPK just keeps going in the wrong direction and making poor choices.

And he has a haughty, douchebag look on his face in this picture.

View attachment 888464
I always say Picture the Prick. I'm I the only one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like FRK is doing well in Haworth, thanks to her own group of gangsta grannies.
Leaving Lalande must've been the best decision she's ever made.

Dear FRK, don't ever go back there to that toxic dumpster excuse of a farmhouse Lalande!
Stay in your tiny cellar with a little window at the end of the alleyway in the middle of the dales.
frk11.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Snorty only has himself to blame (and his pretend-mother/girlfriend ofcourse) for the disastrous non-start of his singing career. Ongoing ignorance like his has made the Covid situation in his homecountry run out of control. Chances are he has taken the virus back home to the HMN.

Definitely a bipolar drunk!
I am not overly familiar with people suffering from bipolar but Teabag is more mood swings and paranoia than multiple personalities so I’m sticking with alcoholic

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling she was dropped as an infant by her nanny.
Ah, yes, this makes a few things make SO much sense ... as her nanny was Gerry, and Gerry enables her because he is traumatized by the guilt of having dropped his half-sister on her blessed little noggin. Things are making so much more sense now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
F6031030-37EF-4670-95EC-8BF11DE6070A.jpeg

Oliver got chocolate on my pink pillow. Natti accidentally put my grandfather’s plate in the dishwasher. Tess did bad things with my candlestick that even aluminum foil can’t fix. Michael got antifreeze in my crystal glass. Davey was cold so SJ gave him my electric blanket. Dan mistook my beanie for kid 2’s and took it home. Ann Marie is mad because I shaved during Movember. My play is cancelled. My editing suite was flooded and now I may fall through its floor. The China pantry is on hold. SJ spends all her time with other men. But I have forks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Looks like FRK is doing well in Haworth, thanks to her own group of gangsta grannies.
Leaving Lalande must've been the best decision she's ever made.

Dear FRK, don't ever go back there to that toxic dumpster excuse of a farmhouse Lalande!
Stay in your tiny cellar with a little window at the end of the alleyway in the middle of the dales.
View attachment 890036

I love seeing Haworth's pretty streets! And I love her quirky studio down the little alley! The flowers hanging on the wall with the lights was really pretty!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I suspect she knows the whole Chateau Diaries act has been weird, icky and stale since Philly's arrival, growing worse since the big "romantic reveal". At the same time she thinks she and Michael have a magic spark when they're together on screen. She doesn't mind or can live with his "issues" and she thinks her fans don't know or don't care.
All you have to do is compare Michael's glamorous 2019 Thanksgiving table with floating champagne flutes and hand painted cards at each place setting with Philly's boring one dimensional grandma mish mash. Phillip is vlog general anesthesia, snorts and gross fingernails aside.

View attachment 889229View attachment 889232

Stephanie thrives on drama and she thinks she needs Michael to bring it back post haste.

ps I couldn't bear to actually watch Phillip's vlog, especially after Stephanie tried to con viewers there with her "broken hard drive" but I seriously doubt his "budget" option was less expensive than Michael's table setting, particularly using silver napkin rings rather than ribbons. He is a fool. And since when is wearing a hat in the house good etiquette?
Agree with everything you say except the hat issue. It's so cold in there, who can blame him 😁As long as he takes it off at the table when sat down to eat, I'll let him off on ths one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree with everything you say except the hat issue. It's so cold in there, who can blame him 😁As long as he takes it off at the table when sat down to eat, I'll let him off on ths one
He wears those damn hats all summer. They must reek.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
What on earth would the Pethericks do with that rambling old building?
He said something about a Brocante in the comments. That would make sense. He wants to buy loads of junk and hang out at the antique store all day. Takes a huge investment up front. If he rented space and made it a destination, he could have a cafe space, events, workshops, artists/gallery space. I think they want to rent the chateau out to get a positive cash flow against the loan and end up owning it in the end, just get someone else to pay for it.

Reactions: 12
Maybe you're right. At least in the latest vlog when he arrived at Lalande he started drinking immediately. And it wasn't a party, just him and Phil. Next day he was all pig eyed and started making G&T's at lunchtime.

Many times I think Sherrie and Mick are decent people, only when troubles with MPK and his channel emerge the shadiness begins. I think @Jeeves gave sound advice to stop tip toeing around him. As a mother I understand it's difficult not to but he's 35 FFS, time to cut the cord.

EDIT TO ADD: Maybe he's bipolar too, would explain his long breaks from YT.
Would also explain some of his poor decision making.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.