Chateau Diaries #89 Maybe it was pleasurable for him to put the napkin into the napkin ring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also see in that kickstarterpage your money is lost when the plan fails...no garantees...you will not get your deposit back...omg..this is even worse..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I had to check the date thought this was April Fools Day. Hope he doesn't sell the camper van, it will be all he has

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If memory serves, this chateau was for sale at 1.4 million euros.

Pure madness.
And Steph who tells them that this is a business plan ??!!
I have a Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)…My capstone project was to put together a comprehensive business plan for an entrepreneurial opportunity. I don’t recall seeing this in business school!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Here's my two pence worth.
At least we know what Tatty and Silly have been smoking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I've reported their project on kickstarter.
As much as I think their plan is pure fantasy, I don't think they are braking any rules on Kickstarter. That platform has a plethora of other fantasy projects never to come to fruition.

Reactions: 35
I'm sure they offered below the asking price but still looks like they are in it to lose about 100K in deposit money.
its very strange no name or location is mentioned..so maybe they didnt even sign a contract..there was also not much footage shown..also strange..i have the feeling they didnt sign anything...they just got some footage to use to try to buy the place..i guess the sellers agreed onto that...more then a million.. it is not a place you buy like a baquette...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
As much as I think their plan is pure fantasy, I don't think they are braking any rules on Kickstarter. That platform has a plethora of other fantasy projects never to come fruition.
ik, even while doing it I knew I was reaching lmao

Reactions: 11
I wonder if T has actually sold her UK house; it did not seem like it in her recent vlog!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m still in shock over this one. They receive the all the money, even if they don’t get enough money to buy the chateau. Well played. I think I have just witnessed the King and Queen of Scroungers. They were right, they have dared to dream. At best, I thought their level would have been getting money by cleaning car windscreens at traffic lights.

Keep what you raise – You will receive any funds pledged on your project regardless of whether you reach your target or not and you'll be charged the fees on all pledges received (which will have been removed before the funds reach your account).

What happens if I don't reach my project target? - Crowdfunder ...

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Shakes head in amazement at Selmar's & Tatyana's diabolical plan. I truly hope no one gets taken in by this charade.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I'm sure they offered below the asking price but still looks like they are in it to lose about 100K in deposit money.
So either we hear in 55 days that they backed off because the could not (crowd) fund it or that they couldn't fund it but payed with a safety cushion they accidentally forgot they had. Was worth a try though

Reactions: 22
I couldn't watch the whole thing and freaked out in the comments. The first image is a painting. The perspective is wrong with the tower on the left.I guess the building isn't as big as they're letting on. I think they just showed up at this building like a couple of giant cuckoos and took some images. They are using Kick-starter for the down payment because I don't think they'd have 10% for that million dollar furnished chateau. It beggars belief that they think they are entitled to this and we have Stepjars the enabler to thank for this. They've covered a lot of things on the Kickstarter page but who.is.going.to.attend? A cosplay 1 or twice a year. I'm waiting for the schadenfreude

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.