Chateau Diaries #88 Nah, her turkey is coming back from the Netherlands..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not impressed. With all the possible props lying around in the HMN he could have made something much more outstanding and special, but as usual the approach is minimal effort to get maximal gain. I'm sure her grannies will be keen to follow SquirrelBoy, but he will remain the laughingstock for everybody else.
It's going to be even harder for SJ to keep a straight timeline and narrative hiding her lies if he is filming regularly now too.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OMG! BJJ's first vlog, talk about stating the bleeding obvious showing people how to put a napkin in a ring and how to put candles in a holder with a mention of his grandmother of course and his grandparents' dinner service! Where are they going to put the serving dishes with loads of large pumpkins on the table? The main thing that struck me was the speed at which he speaks, like a bullet train! Very few non-native speakers will be able to follow what he's saying! It's the polar opposite of Nicholas Fairford in terms of speed and elegance. He looks ridiculous in his pumpkin-like beanie. He really looks like a teenager and there's something very pathetic about someone of his age telling people how to set a table! It really beggars belief that SJ wants him for a partner! How long will it be before he starts a patron account?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s not about having to worry, it’s about the total lack of decency and respect for other peoples feelings, coming from the one who is supposed to be spreading love and laughter. The only one laughing and loving (strictly herself) is SJ. Without even seeing the patron video I can narrow down her motives for talking merchandise with Oliver: she knows how he comes across on screen and has even read here how much we all like the guy. That has turned him instantly into the money making machine she’s so greedily keen on.
He came off as an upperclass fop

And I had liked him
But they have an agenda
And I think 🤔 he’d like a slice of her income stream for himself

Money for olde rope

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He came off as an upperclass fop

And I had liked him
But they have an agenda
And I think 🤔 he’d like a slice of her income stream for himself

Money for olde rope
I think this is her plan to get rid of him with a parting gift - access to her followers for his own channel so she can boot him out the door later and not feel too bad about it.

His table looked horrible. All of it was ugly. He was dressed like an upside down pumpkin from 1965. He also talks too fast. Chateau on a budget? WTAF. Who needs that? More like ugly on a budget with dead peoples things. Ugh. I just threw up a lil bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think this is her plan to get rid of him with a parting gift - access to her followers for his own channel so she can boot him out the door later and not feel too bad about it.

His table looked horrible. All of it was ugly. He was dressed like an upside down pumpkin from 1965. He also talks too fast. Chateau on a budget? WTAF. Who needs that? More like ugly on a budget with dead peoples things. Ugh. I just threw up a lil bit.
I think Mojo is referring to Oliver Etch-a-Sketch in her post, not Phiphi.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG! BJJ's first vlog, talk about stating the bleeding obvious showing people how to put a napkin in a ring and how to put candles in a holder with a mention of his grandmother of course and his grandparents' dinner service! Where are they going to put the serving dishes with loads of large pumpkins on the table? The main thing that struck me was the speed at which he speaks, like a bullet train! Very few non-native speakers will be able to follow what he's saying! It's the polar opposite of Nicholas Fairford in terms of speed and elegance. He looks ridiculous in his pumpkin-like beanie. He really looks like a teenager and there's something very pathetic about someone of his age telling people how to set a table! It really beggars belief that SJ wants him for a partner! How long will it be before he starts a patron account?
Never having advanced beyond a knife, fork and spoon setting, I am at a loss over the table setting, are they starting off with tea or coffee? One course must include eating candles, as there's so fcuking many of them. Finally, where the feck is there space for the actual food? Oh yes, that will be dished out in the Petit Toilette.

• Haha
  • Heart
Never having advanced beyond a knife, fork and spoon setting, I am at a loss over the table setting, are they starting off with tea or coffee? One course must include eating candles, as there's so fcuking many of them. Finally, where the feck is there space for the actual food? Oh yes, that will be dished out in the Petit Toilette.
Well the food may be dished out in the arrière toilette as the downstairs toilette isn't quite finished yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh, BJJ launches into the you-tube-verse, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha nah.
Looking like a 70s teenager.
'How to' look like a chateau on a budget 🤣
Ummm, why????
How to use a napkin ring - way to go cowboy 🤦🏼‍♀️
How to use a candle (omg)
And your next trick is...........

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Philip Janssen's new YT channel. :eek: Teabag already did the pumpkin trick. He used pumpkins as ice buckets.
You know what happens to Lalanders once they start a YT channel. TICK TOCK....

participation-award-for-being-human-you-tried-buddy.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OMG BJJ - seriously how long did it take to do your hair!
I mean the guy can't cook, has never hosted or paid for a dinner party. What a joke!

His video reminds me of Pippa Middleton's book "Celebrations", which included helpful tips such as cutting a whole chicken before serving, using plates and providing napkins. I mean I love Pippa (she is living my life, unfortunately a mix up at dispatch) but you have to read her book!

I am so angry with Petherick - I blame him for creating a vaccum for BJJ to fill, and creating a monster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The whole "get in the bed with Steffie" thing .... why didnt Phil get footage of himself on her bed for his Chateau Life channel? Seems she could be making money off of photo ops in her bed ... I'm sure Angelina would be fine with that if it boosts their channel .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's also a lazy way to set a table. Absolutely no research. never seen a coffee/teacup set at the side of a plate. How the heck are they suppose to move their arm if there is a bl**dy coffee cup interfering with their movement. The coffee cup is where the bread plate is suppose to be. Bugs me to no end. The china is also hideous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Actually remember when they bought the vase/wine glasses used in BJJ's table. Did they hide the purchase of the smaller glasses shown on same day? He used "we" so many times!
What's the point of saying how much everything cost and whete he got it. Viewers can't duplicate the purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So not impressed. With all the possible props lying around in the HMN he could have made something much more outstanding and special, but as usual the approach is minimal effort to get maximal gain. I'm sure her grannies will be keen to follow SquirrelBoy, but he will remain the laughingstock for everybody else.
It's going to be even harder for SJ to keep a straight timeline and narrative hiding her lies if he is filming regularly now too.
Dear YouTube subscribers

My nome is phillliiiiip
Iom Dutch
But I loive in Fffrance in a chhhatesu

Nowe Iooove watched the moyvie
Ollivvver so I can Speoooke to you in an upper class Etonian accent

Gran- maMather loooved the darling wayyyyyyy Oi enounciate my warrds

You are a jumped up pernicious twit with double digit lack of any moral compasss

Stay right there - cos with you reinventing yourself … your making Stephanoligy look 👀 more ridiculous than I ever thought possible

Cannot wait to simply see the pair of ye make a complete arse of yourself

Would be lovely 😊 if you’d at leaste made an effort to pay rent in your own place

Befor you start giving lessons on laying someone’s table

Your so definitely not laying her 😈

Here’s yesterday’s 😈

Credit cards 💳 behind the bar

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
omg, imagine to give a ten year old kid a not complete dinnerservice... :rolleyes: guel horreur... no wonder he became this way..collecting .china and cutlery became a childhood trauma...:pnot to mention napkins...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Selmar and Tatty had grand plans. 🏰 Making a living off of the glow from Lalande.💰
Could it be they are no longer welcomed???⛔
Looks like Tatty and Selmar have been written off.✍
Tatty was in charge of Lalande's online merchandise. 💻 What happened???
Another trip to Turkey isn't in the cards??? 🇹🇷 The boob job will have to wait.

Disclaimer... below, is a likeness of Tatty with new boobs.
Tatty's eye brows.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi Mojo - to be honest I have not read the article yet - will do so later after work when I have time - it popped up when I logged into Tattle this morning, which I read during the course of my day. I thought it might interest some here so posted it - I came Tattle ages ago for all the same reasons as everyone else and yes I don't post much but am an avid supporter of the site and definitely no ulterior motives here.
I had the same article pop up, interesting .I also briefly couldn’t find the Chateau thread … I must have some how unwatched it . I don’t have time for ulterior motives btw I get one hour a day to myself haha

Ugh. That kitchen. Where to begin? A flamethrower?
Early but new thread ?

Ok we need a theme for the lawn, summer party. A word or phrase we can focus our energies or comments on, to agitate the patreons to demand their freebies. Can be english or french.
Imagine catering for over 3000 people! Have to get the American pie makers involved and the english crumpets and clotted cream.
Thinking caps on everyone!
What about “ to the lake 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.