Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear tattlers danfend all you want. It's tattle afterall ;) everybody has their own opinions.It's always a good laugh;)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
🍸 :unsure: So many new people here...I turn my back, and the place is full of strangers! Hello newbies, I am a VIP, and I bid you welcome!

Mojo, you're not far off with your guess as to where I've been...you keep an eye on your agents! 🌹 (y)
Oh, thank goodness, Heathcliff!!!...I was so worried!...I thought you might have gone over the Bermuda Triangle and gotten sucked into a wormhole to a parallel universe and...and...well, I'm glad you're back!

Dear tattlers danfend all you want. It's tattle afterall ;) everybody has their own opinions.It's always a good laugh;)
I'm sorry I went off on you...I'll go sit in my corner now...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amaury: voulez vous coucher avec moi ?
Nati: je veux coucher avec toi.
Je ne veux pas coucher avec toi.
Je vais coucher avec toi
J'ai couché avec toi.
Je coucherais avec toi.
Je dois coucher avec toi.
Je devrais coucher avec toi.
Je peux coucher avec toi.
Mais ça coûte cher...

Haha, the only people making me laugh recently are here on tattle 🙄
Mais qui a le français pour l’entendre?! Pas beaucoup ici je crois!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, thank goodness, Heathcliff!!!...I was so worried!...I thought you might have gone over the Bermuda Triangle and gotten sucked into a wormhole to a parallel universe and...and...well, I'm glad you're back!

I'm sorry I went off on you...I'll go sit in my corner now...
shoot, I was cooking supper and missed your post ...

I've officially used my "ignore" button for the first time on Wilhelm ... not wasting my time engaging on the same tiny topic over and over again ... since "he" wants the last word, I will let him have it. Onward we go ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They were definitely enjoyable to watch.

Ditto! He really is one handsome specimen! The add the voice ...😍. If he and Natti are indeed a "thing", she sure lucked out , as he seems to be a nice guy too. Although I will say I didn't like his immediate response to the roosters being in his workshop and agreeing they should be dinner. I get it, he didn't want chicken poop on his tools and materials, but yet I was reminded of Selmar's kind attitude towards the animal visitors to his workhop. I guess Amaury can't be 100% perfection. Alas.
His 99.99% does it for me :love:

That awkward moment when Selmar makes a better bouquet than FRK! 🤭

View attachment 801338
Now that's a decent vase of flowers :) who knew

The Marquis' Fiancee here:

Danmaury is now my favorite YouTube couple! :giggle: Who knew that watching two blokes in a van talking about the most random things would be so refreshing?

View attachment 801343 View attachment 801344
Well 'refreshing' is one way of describiing it :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hope this is OK to share. As you probably realised I am based in the NW UK. My big brother has lived and worked in the USA for most of the past 30+ years. He has Multiple Sclerosis and recently he has had a really bad attack. This has been difficult for me but more so for my elderly parents as they felt helpless when they wanted to be there to help him. Eternally grateful to my brother's ex wife and my niece who have looked after him. He was in a wheelchair, pretty much completely immobile and having to wear adult diapers as he couldn't get himself to the loo. Today he has sent me a pic of himself standing with a walking stick. The caption says "walking again!". I am overjoyed. So happy I could cry. Whenever I get stressed over stupid, trivial things I am going to click on this picture. ❤
Such wonderful news! Sending love n prayers from coastal Georgia. MS sucks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Speaking of ancestry stuff, I've heard that those DNA tests aren't terribly reliable. You can test at three different places and get as many wildly different "results" back. You would think the three tests would come back with at least similar results, if they were accurate.
It took multiple tests from multiple companies to confirm my rescue "Fur-Son's" DNA- he looks like a Jack Russell. The first one (Wisdom Panel) came back as a "Chihuahua/Norwich Terrier/Miniature Poodle/German Pointer." My vet (who raised Jacks) laughed for a good 10 minutes when I told her. "Oh no, he's definitely a Jack/Chihuahua mix." The last DNA test (Embark) ID'd him as a Rat Terrier/Chihuahua/Jack Russell, which makes more sense (and they e-mail me whenever he has a "relative" pop up.) We used Wisdom Panel as well for our rescue "Fur-Princess" (she came from a hoarding situation where over 100 dogs were surrendered- another story altogether), and hers came back as an inbred Chihuahua/Doxie (which is accurate.)

Reactions: 7
I think that a great sense of humour is one of the most attractive features in a man and these two have that in bucketfuls. I want someone who makes me laugh - looks fade.
When I was younger, "my type" was moody, dark, curly hair (think Cat Stevens, etc) but my husband was clean cut and blond (still fairly blond with grey after being married for 44 yrs) and everyone used to comment that he looked like a young Robert Redford.
Oooooooohlucky you. Robert Redford was one of my first cinema crishes back in the day. And Al Pacino. My early crushes as you say. Hubster on the other hand isn't at all like either of them. Not the best looking, but he's always rocked my boats ;). And he irons. What's not to love :sneaky: :)

haha! Well we weren't in that "refreshing" van to smell the smells that were apparently happening!!
You mean the whatitsphones??? the hermoniphones, the dooberyphones??? what are they bloody called 😁 ??????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Now don't hate me please....but I prefer my men to be taller than me....and I have a suspicion that Amaury, as easy on the eye as he is, just doesn't quite measure up. 5'10" at minimum would be great. About Dan's height. Ducking now!
OK with me, I'm getting older. Apparently we shrink with age. Bring him on 😁

The Marquis' Fiancee here.

Awww....where did you find this? Sorry, I'm not so good at sleuthing. Dan and Annalise look so cute! What a lovely couple they make! :love:

View attachment 801370

The Marquis is over 6'5" (198.4cm) and I'm 5'7" (170cm). In high school, I was always attracted to guys in the (American) football team (I'm so Texan) and almost always liked the blonde ones, but the Marquis has dark brown hair and plays what he calls real football (soccer), a great sense of humor and the sweetest man I've ever known--as sweet as my dad is to my mom (I have a sneaky feeling he asks my dad for tips--they're very close).:giggle::love: I have two younger sisters and my dad is just so happy to have his first son (-in-law).
But does he iron his own clothes? If yes, he's a keeper ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.