Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Biffy had to sort one out for Michael then...

I would find this likely, but there was that (girl)friend, who travelled with Rien, to that quiant village, before he went to Thailand. - I was going to rant, but I'll keep it for now. I'll just say their whole relationship, makes me a bit wary and uncomfortable. I may post my rant, I just need to research a few things first...

Then what about his parents and Uncle Lee... 🧐 *goes to Aunty Ohm channel*
Did Uncle Lee kick him out? 🤔
You're digging deep there!

I meant they are allowed to do so while Marie was criticised for doing so;)
I generally criticised her for the grifting and flower arrangements. I haven't watched the latest floral offerings. She can talk and drive and get caught by the Police if found to be using it illegally.

*edit to add* it's a bit of a grey area, but apparently in UK not illegal if it is a hands free device and record is pressed before setting off.
There are a couple of conflicting advice posts on it regarding closing the loophole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the difference is she was driving .... Dan wasn't driving and he was the one with the camera. There was a difference, and I think that's why one was criticized and one wasn't. KWIM?

Reactions: 16
Speaking of ancestry stuff, I've heard that those DNA tests aren't terribly reliable. You can test at three different places and get as many wildly different "results" back. You would think the three tests would come back with at least similar results, if they were accurate.
Mine was totally accurate (23 and me website)

Reactions: 6
Mine was totally accurate (23 and me website)
Try a couple others and see if they match up. (That was my point).

Huz and I are splurging on a fancy dinner out, because we don't have to pay for a new $12,000 heating/AC system. (The second estimate said we are good for a few more years). I don't know about you, but I'd much rather spend money on a nice dinner and wine than a furnace. OMG, I am SJ! DAMNIT!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
yeah we got that

difference is Marie is solo driving and operating her phone camera while Dan is a passenger and operating his camera

but yeah it’s virtually the same thing 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
yeah we got that

difference is Marie is solo driving and operating her phone camera while Dan is a passenger and operating his camera

but yeah it’s virtually the same thing 😏
If there was a fireworks 💥 emoji

I’d set the whole lot off-for that reply
Superlative agent 007

simply outstanding 😜
😈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the difference is she was driving .... Dan wasn't driving and he was the one with the camera. There was a difference, and I think that's why one was criticized and one wasn't. KWIM?
Hmmm.But he seemed just as engaged in the conversation as was Marie. And both are grifting.Both have awful teeth(recently Marie was called out for her teeth).Idon't really care personally :) just seems like Dan is always "forgiven".

Reactions: 4
@Nopr I agree with your comments re M&M. They don't appear to need to renovate their chateau, instead focusing on their creative pursuits. Will be interesting to see how they go.
Well if "their creative pursuits" are the dress we saw for the Bridgerton party and his logo he did for the shitoo, then I feel it is going to be a complete flop. Sadly neither of them have charisma, charm or any on camera spark so I think what you see is exactly what you will get. Two lost souls thinking they can jump on the chateau bandwagon and be instantly popular. One thinking she is a historical costume designer/dress maker the other I don't really know what. But they both put me off like sour milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Good morning(evening) people everywhere.

Someone mentioned SJ is having a q&a - do we know when/how/where?

I wanted to eavesdrop lol.

Reactions: 5
Hmmm.But he seemed just as engaged in the conversation as was Marie. And both are grifting.Both have awful teeth(recently Marie was called out for her teeth).Idon't really care personally :) just seems like Dan is always "forgiven".
we are not nitpicking on Dan as he is working harder than the rest of the lala verse characters. Everyone has their flaws, so do Dan and Amaury, but they work their asses of and are down to earth. They don’t pretend to be like princes living in a castle.

That’s why we don’t nitpick on things they could have done better.

I remember a newbie here who in his very first post, spread rumors of Dan of cheating on Annaliese. Now THAT was an asshole of tattler..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry...I need coffee....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
There's been a few posts regarding teeth. If I remember rightly the first one was because FRK was doing a Cry me a flog about her confidence and teets(sic) after that there was a lot of talk regarding pronunciation and of course commenting on the flog. I also seem to remember that she equally had sympathy and her monies increased on buy me a coffee or whatever platform she used.
And here is the difference:
Dan has not mentioned his teeth, there was a comparison re teeth hygiene (American investment in Dentistry as opposed to English NHS braces and teeth removed due to overcrowding) did his revenue go up on YOUTUBE due to him crying about them or needing expensive dentistry ? No.

So exactly what was your point regarding mentioning them again?

What has he to be forgiven for?

There are masses of differing opinions on here and everyone gets that we all won't like the same things in vlogs that others do.
I have seen plenty of balanced opinions and people do genuinely enjoy differing vlogs. Some interesting discussions have come from historical arguments, religious facts, and fact finding around the differing areas in France, which I have personally enjoyed. There have been DIY and gardening discussions and some enlightening viewpoints regarding same sex relationships. The insights from Clara regarding the back stories at the Chateau also give us all a viewpoint we would never have been aware of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
troll-dungeon.gif

Some people here unfortunately make fun of appearances... I never approve of that, whether it's Marie, Phillip or Dan. That being said, why does Dan or anyone else needs to be "forgiven" for their looks?!!!

Also, seems like you have never driven a car in your life or never done it with someone else in the car, because regardless of a camera being present or not, one talks to their companions while driving, and if there was any danger in speaking while driving, I assure you it would be illegal.

And I'm not even going to talk about Amaury or Dan grifting! Amaury has nothing to do with the cash grab SJ has going on. He does a job and gets paid.
So does Dan, and his side hustle is making vlogs.

Now, back to our regular programming 🍺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry...I need coffee....
Sends over the company masseuse.

View attachment 802662

Some people here unfortunately make fun of appearances... I never approve of that, whether it's Marie, Phillip or Dan. That being said, why does Dan or anyone else needs to be "forgiven" for their looks?!!!

Also, seems like you have never driven a car in your life or never done it with someone else in the car, because regardless of a camera being present or not, one talks to their companions while driving, and if there was any danger in speaking while driving, I assure you it would be illegal.

And I'm not even going to talk about Amaury or Dan grifting! Amaury has nothing to do with the cash grab SJ has going on. He does a job and gets paid.
So does Dan, and his side hustle is making vlogs.

Now, back to our regular programming 🍺
Applause for A HP meme. Love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🍸 :unsure: So many new people here...I turn my back, and the place is full of strangers! Hello newbies, I am a VIP, and I bid you welcome!

Mojo, you're not far off with your guess as to where I've been...you keep an eye on your agents! 🌹 (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.