Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the internet she's afraid of is US! I remember she was particularly upset with us over that Bridgerton dress....
Tattlers were also particularly upset about that dress! :ROFLMAO:! Oh my gosh, that DRESS. :ROFLMAO:o_O:rolleyes:. It was so sadly unflattering in every respect, and she was so proud of it! But in the context of someone planning a professional career as a sewist it was really rather more than a bit of a disappointment. Mildly put. And watching her trying to master an old Singer in their new promotional video does absolutely nothing to restore my faith in a successful career path as a sewist for her. Sorry, Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, anymore the thought of sex makes me nauseous so even though I find Amaury extremely hot, all I want to do is look at him and listen to him read smutty literature to me....if, by some odd chance, there WAS a guy who made me laugh, I'd strap on my chastity belt and hang out with him...
Just read you some Robyn Carr, and invite Amaury over to "check out your radiator!"
I LOVE stories like this!! So cool!
Oh, it gets weirder in the life of T Rex. One of my friends from middle school (in a town of 1K in nowhere- seriously, all we had was a Dairy Queen), lives in the same town as me- we somehow both ended up here. A sorority sister also lives nearby (we are 2K miles from home) and another lives 100 miles away. My flat-mate from South Korea ended up living here as well, as she and her husband fell in love with the area, and now, some coworkers from Japan have migrated here. One day, when we returned from sailing, a neighbour was on his dinghy, and I asked him to throw up the lines that ended up in the water- long story short, turns out we were both born in the same hospital (in the small town 2K miles away), and his grandparents used to go to my great aunt and uncle's house to play Bridge. (His father bought his first car from another great uncle, and often likes to tell me how wonderful my family is. "Indeed, I was so incredibly grateful to be shipped off to Boarding School.")

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Me and hubby went and saw that this afternoon! Not my cup of tea, but hubby likes them and we need to start trying to get used to going out again, I am still really uncomfortable about it and was terrified someone would sit next to me! Warning to your daughter, it was really long (unnecessarily so) and to be honest...I have no clue what it was all about, other than that - it was ok :unsure:
Bless you! I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy it. I think my daughter will like it but if not we will just do some baking together and watch a bit of Agent Carter. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tattlers were also particularly upset about that dress! :ROFLMAO:! Oh my gosh, that DRESS. :ROFLMAO:o_O:rolleyes:. It was so sadly unflattering in every respect, and she was so proud of it! But in the context of someone planning a professional career as a sewist it was really rather more than a bit of a disappointment. Mildly put. And watching her trying to master an old Singer in their new promotional video does absolutely nothing to restore my faith in a successful career path as a sewist for her. Sorry, Sarah!
You seriously need to watch Micarah Tewers videos! She seriously realized her dress was not enough (it was quite pretty already), and added more in her hot mess style.

Reactions: 9
You seriously need to watch Micarah Tewers videos! She seriously realized her dress was not enough (it was quite pretty already), and added more in her hot mess style.
Tattlers got me watching Micarah Tewers and she's hilarious and incredibly talented with her sewing!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Waddup, Yentas!

How much longer do you think will it take before MPK releases a new vlog this time? Six weeks? Two days? Christmas? :LOL:

Who else is glad Sadie doesn't make videos anymore?✌

Who's loving the three Jarvis vignettes on Christie's website? 🥂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Waddup, Yentas!

How much longer do you think will it take before MPK releases a new vlog this time? Six weeks? Two days? Christmas? :LOL:

Oh vey, dear child, he's just going to keep recycling his old vlogs. Sadie is just a pawn- her videos at least kept some interest, albeit they were boring AF.

Non non non, SJ's vignettes are the equivalent of when you let your gypsy neighbors come over to give you decorating advice. Hot mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Waddup, Yentas!

Welcome back!

Yeah, no video from Sadie or Billy for a month, but a few from Michael ... though over a week now, eh?

honestly, the vignettes aren't my taste, but they look better on Christie's site than I thought they were! They all need some editing ... but yeah. The items for auction are beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her videos are really fun.!!

Reactions: 4
France really needs to batten down the hatches or something. These people could be their neighbors! Youtube must be beta testing me for chateau content, but this is like a parody video of chateau hunters sending their 8 year old to film the house so they don't get yelled at for filming. Oh and Mom can't hear out of one of her ears because there are snakes in France. :ROFLMAO: It's just awful.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hmmm.But he seemed just as engaged in the conversation as was Marie. And both are grifting.Both have awful teeth(recently Marie was called out for her teeth).Idon't really care personally :) just seems like Dan is always "forgiven".
I think you are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find an argument here.
Marie wasn't "called out" about her teeth, she herself spun a sob story around her "teet". The comments here reflected her mis-pronunciation of teeth, Bath, etc.
Why shouldn't a passenger be engaged in conversation? It was just that, a conversation between two travelling companions. Dan wasn't waving his arms around, letting off fireworks or behaving in a distracting fashion and he wasn't driving!
Amoury appears to be a steady driver, who talks about having driven in France many times. Marie on the other hand, has a catalogue of minor bumps, is easily distracted and we often see her being seemingly unaware of her surroundings when driving. She is constantly looking into her camera while driving.
For you to dislike Dan is one thing - everyone has an opinion but there really is no comparison to be drawn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry, can't stomach Marie and her ugly arrangements and whining, Ryan and his facial contortions and begging, Selmar and his whispering and "tangoing" (I guess you'd call it). Ugh. I can barely stomach SJs hijinks. I sort of love Metherick's vlogs for the sheer " I can't look away from a train wreck" aspect. Does that make me a bad person? (No need to answer).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Congratulations to the two new VIPS, 💐
I think the nicest thing about Anne Marie is his calm voice and I observe his kindness. He seems to have a gentleness to him without being a walk over. Agree with others re humour. Kindness goes a long way also. He is such a refreshing addition to the vlogs.

RE IMHO kicking roosters out of
I think that a great sense of humour is one of the most attractive features in a man and these two have that in bucketfuls. I want someone who makes me laugh - looks fade.
When I was younger, "my type" was moody, dark, curly hair (think Cat Stevens, etc) but my husband was clean cut and blond (still fairly blond with grey after being married for 44 yrs) and everyone used to comment that he looked like a young Robert Redford.
I gave up years ago trying to decide my "type", because someone always came along who wasn't my "type" , and changed my mind. I used to go for tall blonde men but have been happily married to my short, very handsome Indian husband for 27 years. I agree that one of the best qualities in a man is a sense of humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think you are scraping the bottom of the barrel to find an argument here.
Marie wasn't "called out" about her teeth, she herself spun a sob story around her "teet". The comments here reflected her mis-pronunciation of teeth, Bath, etc.
Why shouldn't a passenger be engaged in conversation? It was just that, a conversation between two travelling companions. Dan wasn't waving his arms around, letting off fireworks or behaving in a distracting fashion and he wasn't driving!
Amoury appears to be a steady driver, who talks about having driven in France many times. Marie on the other hand, has a catalogue of minor bumps, is easily distracted and we often see her being seemingly unaware of her surroundings when driving. She is constantly looking into her camera while driving.
For you to dislike Dan is one thing - everyone has an opinion but there really is no comparison to be drawn.
Well said, totally agree 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
France really needs to batten down the hatches or something. These people could be their neighbors! Youtube must be beta testing me for chateau content, but this is like a parody video of chateau hunters sending their 8 year old to film the house so they don't get yelled at for filming. Oh and Mom can't hear out of one of her ears because there are snakes in France. :ROFLMAO: It's just awful.

oh my, they are strange and a nightmare! Poor George.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Marquis Fiancee here:

No, he does not, but still a keeper. :LOL:
Apart from growing up with domestic staff at home and the tons of full-service laundromats in Manhattan, he never learned how. Nor have I, really.:giggle:
I never iron anything, ever. My aunt told me when I was a child " never waste your time doing unnecessary tasks" . She told me never to buy cotton or linen that needs a lot of ironing. I have always remembered her wise words. Everything goes through the tumble dryer to finish off, which takes out creases or is dried flat. Hanging things in the shower room removes wrinkles as does putting it under your mattress. I don't own an iron. Life is too short.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.