Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not film anyone without their permission to use the footage.
I wonder what the people at the Petit Trianon ball thought about being filmed... 🧐

hillbilly pool.
I thought it was a slurry tank! 🤪

i never watched a video from them, but it’s so lovely how siblings can work together for a common goal.
😂🤣🤣🤣
Although, I see them as harmless asexual Adiposians - of course till the begging begin, then they might turn into Slitheens.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is how I do it in my Android phone. Pick a photo or image you like. I screenshot it on my phone and save it in my "photos" or "gallery" app. Click on your Tattle profile, click on "edit " (across the letter C) . This gives you the option to "choose file". Press this, It takes you to a blank page on your phone called "Recents" . I click the 3 bars at the top left and choose "Gallery," (it may be "Photos" on your phone) , I select my chosen photo, it uploads it to your Tattle profile when you press "Okay"
Thank you all so much. I will have to keep practising.🤗. Looks like I got 3/4's of the way in the past and you pushed me over the finishing line. 🎈🎉🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maria Sidorova posted several pictures of Lalande on IG. I'm not sure which room this is??? Not a great wallpaper installation. If you can see the seams, you may not be the best at wallpapering.

View attachment 806334
18 HOURS AGO
_maria.sidorova
Glimpses of la la land 🏰💖🌼
This is one of the attic rooms, it is beside the super toile room that Cat usually stays in. It hasn't been renovated, but it used by volunteers. I think it was Tomaz who found the strips of wallpaper some place, that would fit in there to repair this old wallpaper, should they choose to repair it.

Reactions: 12
If Mr. Spielberg is behind the camera, is that MPK on his knees in the picture? The image is kind of blurry so it’s hard to tell. It looks like it…but the person appears to be working, so not sure it’s MPK? Maybe Andrew can tell if that’s Teabag on his knees? 🤣
yes
💨 lashing threw the threads 🧵

Absolutely delicious 🤤 after the Dan baiting … inadvertently he gets to name next thread

I know we’re still missing VIP toile ….
Hopefully 🙏 will return …

MojoDublin
VIP Member

Saturday at 4:27 AM
Title 🧵
Author ✍ Dan The man

Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney
💫💫
title thread 🧵
Author ✍ Amoire

Taxi service at the Boulengary …
😈
who Gets Up early in the morning ?

Reactions:Maple fairy, CountessPompidoo, LonePalmand 26 others

Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
introvert, intuitive, thinker, judger

New age personality thing

Lots of people use it, not just new age!! It was originally created by Carl Jung. I've used this personality method for many years. Though I've transitioned to the Enneagram in the last decade or so.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And then another vlog comes up on YouTube " The Expat butchers and the Maison de Maitre"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry! Yes, just click your profile and it will give you the option to edit your picture. Click “Edit” and then select a picture from your photo library (or wherever) to replace the default avatar
Here's another question about avatars! A lot of people use other folk's photos, eg. MPK in Ky's and others have images of historical figures, for example. Is it OK to do this or do the original owners of the photos or images have copyright/IP rights over them? It's a genuine question from a dinosaur, e.g. can someone copy and use someone else's avatar from Instagram?

Reactions: 6
They're quick with their château tour.
14:30 "as you'd recognise where Steve and I sat and had dinner in the last vlog" 🧐🧐🧐 - no such vlog exists.... (?)
Interesting mix of electrical radiators and central heating radiators. Looks like the engineers underspec'd requirements.

Reactions: 7
Here's another question about avatars! A lot of people use other folk's photos, eg. MPK in Ky's and others have images of historical figures, for example. Is it OK to do this or do the original owners of the photos or images have copyright/IP rights over them? It's a genuine question from a dinosaur, e.g. can someone copy and use someone else's avatar from Instagram?
Well, in my case (for example), the avatar pic was taken from MPK’s Jam vlog (the thumbnail)…it’s on YouTube and is out there for public viewing (I didn’t “steal” it from a private phone or something like that…the picture was never meant to be private). Also, I’m not making any money off the image. So, as far as I know, no issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t worry about it, honestly. Unless you’re somehow making money off the use of the image, you’d likely be covered under Fair Use in most jurisdictions.

I doubt any these YouTubers have the nous, motivation or would have the will to spend the funds on issuing frivolous proceedings which this site is no doubt used to batting away.

In theory, the site admins can surrender IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and other details if legally compelled to but in practice, this won’t normally happen unless there’s a criminal aspect and law enforcement are involved together with your ISP. No one is gonna track you down.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the answers but the bracket is not from my question. Someone else inserted the bracket - I was talking about IP Intellectual Property rights, not PP addresses!) For example if I inserted a cartoon drawn by someone else!
just link the image or video in here. Clicking on it will take viewers to the original source.

Reactions: 2
How is this even possible?! INTJs are supposed to be very rare... I am an INTJ too! LOL
I'm not one, but my husband is! (that top quote was from that GasLit... person's YouTube channel). They are rare!! My husband is a pretty unique guy! I'm an ISTJ, myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.