Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations 🥳 to @Phoenix Richards-Bingham …VIP Member
:m :m:m:m:m:m
also @toilingwiththetoile 😈😈

title author @Gibson selected by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham

I've seen a few really good ones on here but can't remember any!!!...HELP!!!;...never mind...I think I found one...from Gibson...

The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

I could have gone with something from my saga of the missing tattlers but it seems 2 of them have been found and they weren't even NEAR the Bermuda Triangle!!!
🧵🧵🧵

🧵
Most liked post previous thread 🧵

🥳🥳 double @Jeeves

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Wednesday at 1:14 AM
Selmar looks as though he has acquired a ventriloquist's dummy.

Attachments

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:57 AM
Rory said:
What don't you like..... can't see what the problem is. Maybe Tattlers should join live chats. I imagine it would be like.....
@Rory hi @pjsj my love - insert multiple emojis
@Rory @pjsj did you see I said hello? How was your back/knee/prostate (insert some relevant body part)
@Rory@pjsj are you there? I said hello earlier, the live chat moves so fast - insert multiple emojis
@Rory we are such a lovely community of La Landers - insert heart, heart multiplied
@Rory hello Stephanie you look lovely in that white dress you have really got your value wearing it so often
@Rory hello mummy and Percy my loves - insert multiple emojis
@Rory @pjsj DID YOU SEE I SAID HELLO???
@Rory oh Phillip my love you are so dashing, handsome, clever, artistic
@Rory oh I hate those trolls on that site, tattling away
@Rory hello @MPotts my love how are you and @Ruthywriter? - insert emoji
@Rory Good times! The Chateau Diaries SAVED ME during lock down
@Rory Hi @Cara and @ @Celeste I will be there in 2024, pension savings allowing. Save that wool for me
@Rory did you get my parcel? @Natti?
@Rory has anyone seen @pjsj? No response from my shout outs
@Rory oh it's over all ready. Goodnight my loves
@Rory @pjsj goodnight hope you ok - insert emojis
Best post of this thread!

Don't forget: Have you had my parcel? I sent 12 pairs of handknitted knickers for darling Stephanie, to keep her warm but I haven't seen them opened yet. Can you check that the mice haven't got into the parcel as I also sent 6 packets of custard creams as they were on offer in the Co-op. Did you like the portrait of Mummy painted in Nutella on wholewheat toast?

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:03 AM
Reactions:You, Aquablue, Pekey and 34 others

@HalcyonOrganic
Chatty Member

Tuesday at 7:43 PM
Aaahhhh mhhhhh ooohhhh oooaaahhhhhh huuuurrggg I can’t take anymore… no please stop stop that is way timmuch than I can handle…

how my back hurts.

Thanks for all your lovely amazing messages. Was quiet interesting in the toy department. Hundreds of board games for kids up to adults, Lego, playmobil, seasonal stuff, creative toys,… but the staff was very nice and helpfully.

That dickpet, sounds like Brian/Ryan.

Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Stroppy and 32 others

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Day 54 in my big brothers chateau

seems MOLD has made the front cover ….
creatively seems as winter has arrived he’s in hybernation 🥶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I dont understand the meaning behind "Manor and Maker"? Is it a pun? Maybe I'm just slow on the uptake tonight.

Also, Dan and Amaury may be getting Amaury's tools? And the radiators? I dont understand the need for British radiators when you're in France.

Reactions: 14
I dont understand the meaning behind "Manor and Maker"? Is it a pun? Maybe I'm just slow on the uptake tonight.

Also, Dan and Amaury may be getting Amaury's tools? And the radiators? I dont understand the need for British radiators when you're in France.
I think Shrek and Sarah are dipping their feet the YouTube-iverse. Oddly, I found their little prequel not terrible. It looked professionally filmed, and I'll probably watch their next video, as I am interested in their new abode. I just hope they stay true to themselves and do not become cyber-beggars. They appear to be financially successful already, and have a plan.

Perviously, Amaury stated his parents would be bringing the contents of his workshop with them to the Shitoo. I think once Amaury realized the extent of the decay in Miss Havisham's crumbling abode (not just the radiators), he may have had to step up the timeline, as the current tools accessible there are comparable to Fisher Price ones. (I don't think Dan and he are on a mission to purchase radiators, but could be wrong- there may very well be a shortage in France, as not having working heating in the Shitoo does constitute an emergency.) It was definitely a last-minute road trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Glory be.

The DanAm Show.

They were NORMAL And funny. And not performing seals.

Genuine laughter with them, not at them.

Well done, chaps. Please continue in the same vein.

(Back to sleep now, after small blast of nocturnal wakefulness)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Amaury: I WiLl NeVeR SlEeP IN EuRoTuNnEl EvEr aGaIN.
Amaury... passes out in Eurotunnel 😂😂

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 7.01.50 PM.png

I was right to look forward to this vlog :LOL: it was great genuine fun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Congratulations 🥳 to @Phoenix Richards-Bingham …VIP Member
:m :m:m:m:m:m
also @toilingwiththetoile 😈😈

title author @Gibson selected by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham

I've seen a few really good ones on here but can't remember any!!!...HELP!!!;...never mind...I think I found one...from Gibson...

The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

I could have gone with something from my saga of the missing tattlers but it seems 2 of them have been found and they weren't even NEAR the Bermuda Triangle!!!
🧵🧵🧵

🧵
Most liked post previous thread 🧵

🥳🥳 double @Jeeves

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Wednesday at 1:14 AM
Selmar looks as though he has acquired a ventriloquist's dummy.

Attachments

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:57 AM

Best post of this thread!

Don't forget: Have you had my parcel? I sent 12 pairs of handknitted knickers for darling Stephanie, to keep her warm but I haven't seen them opened yet. Can you check that the mice haven't got into the parcel as I also sent 6 packets of custard creams as they were on offer in the Co-op. Did you like the portrait of Mummy painted in Nutella on wholewheat toast?

Last edited: Yesterday at 10:03 AM
Reactions:You, Aquablue, Pekey and 34 others

@HalcyonOrganic
Chatty Member

Tuesday at 7:43 PM
Aaahhhh mhhhhh ooohhhh oooaaahhhhhh huuuurrggg I can’t take anymore… no please stop stop that is way timmuch than I can handle…

how my back hurts.

Thanks for all your lovely amazing messages. Was quiet interesting in the toy department. Hundreds of board games for kids up to adults, Lego, playmobil, seasonal stuff, creative toys,… but the staff was very nice and helpfully.

That dickpet, sounds like Brian/Ryan.

Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Stroppy and 32 others

Thank you so much M...you're the BEST!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Amaury: I WiLl NeVeR SlEeP IN EuRoTuNnEl EvEr aGaIN.
Amaury... passes out in Eurotunnel 😂😂

View attachment 801327

I was right to look forward to this vlog :LOL: it was great genuine fun
I found it fun to watch as well- it was refreshing to see them just be themselves! (Ugh, Life of Ryan, not so much- I only watched that train wreck because they were up in the mountains, and I miss Thailand. I think Downey has finally seen the light and finds him as annoying as the rest of us- I cringed through the majority of that vlog.)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Congrats to toilingwiththetoile .......... have not heard from you darlin ! Hope all is well ❤

And..... Congrats to Richards-Bingham too ❤

Where are you Heathcliffe??? Everyone is missing you 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t watch Life of Ryan anymore. It’s too cringeworthy. Dan and Amaury on the other hand are extremely entertaining in a completeLy natural way. It’s really refreshing after Ryan’s stupidity and SJ‘s contrived blathering.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Day 54 in my big brothers chateau

seems MOLD has made the front cover ….
creatively seems as winter has arrived he’s in hybernation 🥶
I just played this in my family room and my dog Yum Yum was there with me ..... you should have seen his face .... he was super scared!!!
Its ok Yum Yum is just a old Teabag doing it himself ! 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t watch Life of Ryan anymore. It’s too cringeworthy. Dan and Amaury on the other hand are extremely entertaining in a completeLy natural way. It’s really refreshing after Ryan’s stupidity and SJ‘s contrived blathering.
I agree. And welcome, PigglyWiggly21!

I just played this in my family room and my dog Yum Yum was there with me ..... you should have seen his face .... he was super scared!!!
Its ok Yum Yum is just a old Teabag doing it himself ! 😍
Pekey, your poor puppers! Hopefully, you consoled him with some delicious treats!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The DanAm Show.

They were NORMAL And funny. And not performing seals.

Genuine laughter with them, not at them.

Well done, chaps. Please continue in the same vein.
It was funny and refreshing ! Good one boys ! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I found it fun to watch as well- it was refreshing to see them just be themselves! (Ugh, Life of Ryan, not so much- I only watched that train wreck because they were up in the mountains, and I miss Thailand. I think Downey has finally seen the light and finds him as annoying as the rest of us- I cringed through the majority of that vlog.)
I watched 2 videos from Ryan.. one where he went and walked on a bridge (ground breaking content!)! the second he showed off a car he bought with his grifting.. and that was the end of it for me

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just watched the Dan & Amaury Show. Cute, real cute. Ryan popped up, too and I was like, "ugh, witch, I unsubscribed from you weeks ago. Begone with your tired begging."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I watched 2 videos from Ryan.. one where he went and walked on a bridge (ground breaking content!)! the second he showed off a car he bought with his grifting.. and that was the end of it for me
I'm surprised he's still vlogging, but I tend to forget he exists.

Dan and Ann Marie's video was so much fun to watch. I hope they do many more together.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.