Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd buy Dan a drink at the VIP lounge, I love his work ethic. That man could be trained to do anything, I bet I could make him a king of the stock market within a year. He's got the x factor. 🍸 :sneaky:
I enjoy the bitchy old bag that has taken residence at the Chateau, she's not affraid of saying boo to the goose :LOL:
Ann Marie is solid wood, Nati is lucky if they happen. She seems very happy these days, so that may just be the case.
Phillip and Stephanie are two peas in a pod, I am thinking they probably are a good match. Chateau Diaries is good watching these days! How are the Trotters doing?
1634024751861.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes, I have read every single thread and I find Davy’s Duplo obsession very similar to Michael’s BP and Spode obsession. It’s all in the way their gaze and vocal patterns change when talking about that which truly obsesses them
I like your name :)

Reactions: 7
"What is in it for Celeste???"
Remember her award winning company was declared bankrupt. She's got all the time in the world. I would suspect with her SoMe and YouTube presence, that she wishes to build a new company, and have the château fans pay(treon) it.

A few years ago I stumbled upon a Danish musician living in BC on a dating site. If I'd been brave enough to take the plunge, I sense I would have been joining the mile-high club, without leaving the ground... ☺ ;) 😏 *nostalgia*

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree that Gerry was a completely different person in that film. I did feel, however, that he could have promoted the charity's website. However, he did come across as genuine without all the usual clowning and silly jokes. I wonder if it's SJ's manic delivery that encourages him to act like that on the CD and he feels he is part of her circus act. People would be much more positive about him if he behaved as he did in that film.
Last year, when he was talking about his cancer diagnosis when on the boat trip with Stephanie, we saw his real personality as well. I remember wishing he was always like that, rather than ‘jokey scotman’.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Reading the previous comments by this person they had followed up Natti re a parcel sent which they had confirmation of but Natti had not responded. Goodness knows what was sent.
This poster is a long time superfan. Wonder what happened... Drama !

In comparison with D and A, PJ is an immature little boy and, underneath, he is aware of that.
In the last CD vlog (when they say goodbye to Dan and Amaury in the night), it was stricking. PhiPhi looked like a lost little boy in the middle of grown up men...

That is sad, I can see how being at the chateau would be good to for someone in this situation.

That being said, none of you really would not love to spend a few days at a french chateau in the french countryside????? I find the questioning of visitors and guests to the chateau, well, odd, really... It's a classic "dream" for many and it shouldnt be a head scratcher why people would go there to spend time.
Really ?

Last edited:
Right. We all see things differently--that's how a forum ought to be.

People see distinctions between these chateauverse vloggers as being on different levels of Dante's Inferno, but in my perspective, they're all in one place. Much like an Albertan is as Canadian as a Newfie. :giggle:
We can all learn from one another. Increase our understanding of things we are ignorant of. Reading tattle has certainly opened my eyes to what I was oblivious to.

Reactions: 14
lol...most of these boards have long time email cliques that discuss lots of ’things’...posters being one of them...😎
I've been dying to ask for a long time ... does that happen here?

Because. I was once here under a different name. Someone here, a "VIP" who is still here, wrote something referring to me that had a few key words that hit EXTREMELY close to home. Something I have never ever, not once mentioned here. Unique words. Hard to believe it was an unknowing coincidence. It's almost like, some here can see IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and look up who you are. Perhaps share that info with others. Because what was said would be very easy to find online if you knew me. I was freaked out and left this place for awhile. If I am wrong, please, someone in the know please correct my mistake, and I can decide whether to believe you or remain suspicious. If I'm correct, I don't know, I don't expect you to admit it. But you have the power within you to STOP.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
The MBTI test tells me I am an INTJ and that puts me in company with some pretty unlikeable folks.
LOL. Love. I'm an INTJ too. I totally get that about page thing. That just screams INTJ for ya. I can understand if you're not INTJ that doesn't fit expectations of anything that people say we're "supposed" to do. But we're not put on the planet to play along with silly games designed to put yourself only in the very best light. We might be the least likely to buy a ring light and gauzy Photoshop filters. We love truth and I love they actually wrote "truth" in it. This is living up to the truth of who you are, ugly or pretty or rude or sweet or grumpy or funny or whatever it is you think about yourself, be true to it, don't hide it to be acceptable. That's INTJ. I think Elon Musk is an INTJ too.

Stephanie must NOT BE that is for sure.

I actually don't know if I'd want to be an overnight guest at any of them, but I would like to tour some of them. I enjoy comfort for my sleeping situation. But I love all kinds of architecture and furniture and decoration. So I'd want to see them, but not stay at them. And I love the land at La Lande, especially the forest and stream.
I would never go to Lalande, because it is in the middle of nowwhere, and I would never want to land up in one of their weird parties and videos (however amusing/irritating they might be). As I have written before, I find the Fleuries location very strategic, allowing for daytrips along the Normandy coast, and even further away, e.g. Mont Saint Michel, so that's a maybe for me.

Reactions: 13
Dumpster Diving: Extracting usable items, often perfectly edible foodstuffs, that get ditched by supermarkets because of "sell by" date from dumpsters/skips. An environment friendly activity, because dumpster diving is one way of avoiding adding to landfill, and you could also call it recycling,
Great for finding furniture to refinish! I would leave the food behind though ...

I'd say SJ's beloved Emmau's is only a step above dumpster diving.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is sad, I can see how being at the chateau would be good to for someone in this situation.

That being said, none of you really would not love to spend a few days at a french chateau in the french countryside????? I find the questioning of visitors and guests to the chateau, well, odd, really... It's a classic "dream" for many and it shouldnt be a head scratcher why people would go there to spend time.
That particular chateau is extremely overpriced but in general I wouldn't mind a weekend at a chateau.

Reactions: 1
I've been dying to ask for a long time ... does that happen here?

Because. I was once here under a different name. Someone here, a "VIP" who is still here, wrote something referring to me that had a few key words that hit EXTREMELY close to home. Something I have never ever, not once mentioned here. Unique words. Hard to believe it was an unknowing coincidence. It's almost like, some here can see IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and look up who you are. Perhaps share that info with others. Because what was said would be very easy to find online if you knew me. I was freaked out and left this place for awhile. If I am wrong, please, someone in the know please correct my mistake, and I can decide whether to believe you or remain suspicious. If I'm correct, I don't know, I don't expect you to admit it. But you have the power within you to STOP.
not sure if I am correct person to answer, but sometimes it is extremely easy to figure people out because they tell you themselves,
one could go back in these threads and learn a lot about people, who they are how many children, what their husband does, or what he cooks for sunday's lunch ....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
hey often a spectator here for some unkown reason tattle was not allowing a memebership for longest time. I was sucked in intially like others during pandemic too the fairytale presented but blow me down when the gift grab started that made me very uncomfortable alongside Mks antics which I note she who yells still supports on related channels. Then the recent revel of IJ grand holiday home made me hoping mad and princess apartment redecorating photos extra :mad:. Your going to have to excuse my bad spelling as recent mini stroke at age of 51 so theres that I am struggling with to pay for health care and these priveleged lot I am lost at how dare they.

The white saviourism makes this whole SA debacle so distasteful. And not a penny of donations come from SJs pocket, so she can’t claim any glory, but she sure looks like she is basking in philanthropy.
yes Gerry was really pushing the narrative on how her donation was just so great blah blah . Granted he actually did a good job in the interview and made it bearable for first time in months to actually watch the gift grab. Tatty is creeping me out she is one of those quiet watch and pounce people . I think SJ narc feelers are tingling and she keeps her very closely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
hey often a spectator here for some unkown reason tattle was not allowing a memebership for longest time. I was sucked in intially like others during pandemic too the fairytale presented but blow me down when the gift grab started that made me very uncomfortable alongside Mks antics which I note she who yells still supports on related channels. Then the recent revel of IJ grand holiday home made me hoping mad and princess apartment redecorating photos extra :mad:. Your going to have to excuse my bad spelling as recent mini stroke at age of 51 so theres that I am struggling with to pay for health care and these priveleged lot I am lost at how dare they.

yes Gerry was really pushing the narrative on how her donation was just so great blah blah . Granted he actually did a good job in the interview and made it bearable for first time in months to actually watch the gift grab. Tatty is creeping me out she is one of those quiet watch and pounce people . I think SJ narc feelers are tingling and she keeps her very closely.
In one of her early vlogs, Steph showed her mother's house in South Africa. Room by room.
Not to forget the swimming pool.

That's one of the reasons why I don't understand her superfans and Patrons.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Maria Sidorova posted several pictures of Lalande on IG. I'm not sure which room this is??? Not a great wallpaper installation. If you can see the seams, you may not be the best at wallpapering.

245131719_2984500508340761_5429263622835026586_n.jpg

18 HOURS AGO
_maria.sidorova
Glimpses of la la land 🏰💖🌼

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Helloooo ? Nattie ? Is there anybody here ?

Auntie E's Creations
11 hours ago (edited)Stephanie, do you check your messages on Patreon? I sent a message a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten a response. I know you're very busy, so I'm sorry to bother you. I just wasn't sure if anyone had seen it

PS : Celeste is...creepy ! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Update on my boiler/radiator work. £695 bill was reduced to £425 after plumber discovered water was virtually clear when draining down. System was last cleaned and inhibitor put in in January 2013. Plumber said inhibitor doesn't need putting in every year and any plumber who tells you so is a robbing bastard (he seemed to be particularly referring to British Gas when he said this😆). I got the impression every 5 years would be ok. He has cleaned the system, put inhibitor in and fitted an IntaKlean 2 Magnetic Filter which he said would need the filter on it rinsing out once a year under the tap. I asked when I should replace the inhibitor and he said never as I have the Magnetic thing now (the Stopcore ones on You Tube you are told to replace every 3 years) but he said don't replace just rinse the filter under the tap once a year. He also fixed my leaking radiators and took out a redundant water cylinder left by a previous plumber. I asked about the Leak Stop stuff someone on here mentioned about but was told not to put it in my system as I have a combi boiler and it would damage the fins (don't ask me what these are I have no idea). I hope this helps my fellow tattlers. p.s. I think said plumber might have got beaten up by his wife who he brought as he slipped up and gave me a kiss as he was leaving 😆😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So, this must be Ruthy's big news. Racists birds of a feather??? (@jomomomma7 & JK Rowling in the same post.) Your true colors are showing.

1634048436025.png

18 hours ago
I’m so proud to announce I’m now being represented by The Blair Partnership. A top London literary and talent agency that rep many stars including JK Rowling. Here’s to a new bright and sparking future with this incredible team!!✨✨✨✨

@jomomomma7
You go girl!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.