Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the Castle ten Berghe vlog and this is the first time I've seen a "Support us on Patreon" add on in the left hand corner at the beginning and also in his "thank the patrons" blurb at the end.

Also, as he's going up the back stairs close to the end I see some of those painted ceiling panels like the ones Ian found in the floor of Stephanie's attic...that's new for me, too..

Wow!...I must have been sleeping when I watched past vlogs but I never knew that the owner of Castle ten Berghe is named Amaury also! I still wouldn't have known if I hadn't started reading the comments under his last vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Watched Dan’s vlog…so great that he’s diversifying! Very wise. I don’t have children, but I have to think that Dan’s kids would be a great motivator for him…take advantage of as many opportunities as possible. He’s definitely not sitting back and waiting for things to happen! I respect that. Plus, he borrowed the camera equipment to learn…didn’t ask for a handout from viewers. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a son with high functioning ASD and MP is not on the Autism spectrum, Davey, however, gives massive amounts of vibes that he could be.

Michael's just on the selfish-entitled-lazy-greedy spectrum. Something is up with him in that family. It's like his siblings both don't post videos in the last month, and now what has been posted really appears that all hands are on deck to help Michael gain traction and feel supported by the fam. Biffy & Sadie both are all over the place supporting and doing for Michael. I suspect there are frequent family meetings there to try to save Michael and his channel. Personally, I like Biffy's videos the best, and think they should all just vlog on the one channel, not spread themselves all over their channels with such similar content. That would be my business advice to their vlogging empire.
My son is on the autism spectrum, too, and I couldn't agree more.

Lumping Michael in there is an insult to all autists out there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hmmmm....from the comment section of the GAG vlog...wonder what this is about...

View attachment 805883
It is still there ... no response ... but what on earth is that about?

This is from their "about" section of their channel page!

Description In a world of propaganda, subterfuge, cognitive dissonance, wishful thinking, personality disorders and bold lies, for some of us the quest for truth is never ending. I suppose, I believe that knowing truth ought to produce justice and an environment that allows us to blossom into whatever nature and nurture converge to fertilize. In my failure to find a place in this world as a fully productive being, I find myself introspecting obsessively. Labels should help right? The MBTI test tells me I am an INTJ and that puts me in company with some pretty unlikeable folks. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Vladimir Putin as well as a few dead luminaries, such as Thomas Jefferson, Jane Austin and Isaac Newton. Being Sagittarian, left handed, left brained, perhaps afflicted with Narcissism, I even considered Asperger's (ruled it out today. They are not introspective). The light in my life continues to flicker. Nevertheless, I find truth everyday. Join me, will you?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Description In a world of propaganda, subterfuge, cognitive dissonance, wishful thinking, personality disorders and bold lies, for some of us the quest for truth is never ending. I suppose, I believe that knowing truth ought to produce justice and an environment that allows us to blossom into whatever nature and nurture converge to fertilize. In my failure to find a place in this world as a fully productive being, I find myself introspecting obsessively. Labels should help right? The MBTI test tells me I am an INTJ and that puts me in company with some pretty unlikeable folks. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Vladimir Putin as well as a few dead luminaries, such as Thomas Jefferson, Jane Austin and Isaac Newton. Being Sagittarian, left handed, left brained, perhaps afflicted with Narcissism, I even considered Asperger's (ruled it out today. They are not introspective). The light in my life continues to flicker. Nevertheless, I find truth everyday. Join me, will you?
I think their name “Gaslitworld” says it all! Strange!

Reactions: 6
My heart broke for little Oliver!
This is what I'm talking about... Showing kindness to a helpless little animal that has no benefit to you is the mark of a true human. Good on you Kirsty and Annalise! ❤

Screen Shot 2021-10-11 at 7.49.57 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Gaga. No doubt. Sadly deranged, imho.:cry:

Reactions: 4
Is that not dumpster diving?
Flytipping (in the UK)- dumping your trash anywhere, in the woods, ditches, country roads. Environmentally definitely negative, and a criminal offence with hefty fines when the trash can be traced back to the owner.
Dumpster Diving: Extracting usable items, often perfectly edible foodstuffs, that get ditched by supermarkets because of "sell by" date from dumpsters/skips. An environment friendly activity, because dumpster diving is one way of avoiding adding to landfill, and you could also call it recycling, but in some countries dumpster diving is counted as a criminal offence because you are technically "stealing" the discarded items from whoever threw them out, and because you need to enter private property (i. e. the supermarket grounds) to do so.
Where I live, some environment activists dumpster dive not only to "save" food for their own use, but also to donate selfsame to charity fridges/shelves/ foodbanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think their name “Gaslitworld” says it all! Strange!
Reading the previous comments by this person they had followed up Natti re a parcel sent which they had confirmation of but Natti had not responded. Goodness knows what was sent.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I thought when All said "oh right, you're not here", that Nutti did not want to be filmed or for viewers to know she was in the kitchen with them at that time. I thought it was weird. I didn't get what was going on.
I thought perhaps they were trying to hide their relationship

Reactions: 3
Flytipping (in the UK)- dumping your trash anywhere, in the woods, ditches, country roads. Environmentally definitely negative, and a criminal offence with hefty fines when the trash can be traced back to the owner.
Dumpster Diving: Extracting usable items, often perfectly edible foodstuffs, that get ditched by supermarkets because of "sell by" date from dumpsters/skips. An environment friendly activity, because dumpster diving is one way of avoiding adding to landfill, and you could also call it recycling, but in some countries dumpster diving is counted as a criminal offence because you are technically "stealing" the discarded items from whoever threw them out, and because you need to enter private property (i. e. the supermarket grounds) to do so.
Where I live, some environment activists dumpster dive not only to "save" food for their own use, but also to donate selfsame to charity fridges/shelves/ foodbanks.
In the UK we call dumpster diving skip diving. I've been a skip diver for years. Most skips on the streets contain discarded wood and items of furniture from renovations. I once got an unopened box of LED light bulbs, still using them to this day. I've had office chairs, gardening tools, decorating tables, antique vases, blank art canvases, a wheelbarrow, all sorts of treasure. I'm not a hoarder by the way. I have a big old house. We built all our large raised vegetable beds (19 of them) from wood from skips. We are building a garden shed from more found wood. People are happy for you to take it as skips are expensive to hire in the UK, and it saves them having to hire another one. If a skip is on private land I always knock on the door and ask first. My motivation , I'm not poor but I'm on a limited budget. It's also addictive. I love upcycling. I've never dived for food, that's too much for me, too risky . I know a couple of freegans who do though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.