Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew has moved on already for weeks, and is doing a „duck for money 2021“ world tour with his twin through Europe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If Mr. Spielberg is behind the camera, is that MPK on his knees in the picture? The image is kind of blurry so it’s hard to tell. It looks like it…but the person appears to be working, so not sure it’s MPK? Maybe Andrew can tell if that’s Teabag on his knees? 🤣
I thought the same thing! MPK working???

Andrew has moved on already for weeks, and is doing a „duck for money 2021“ world tour with his twin through Europe.
And Teabeg is still spotty with his "boring no content really" vlogs. Though I never watch his. Just get the goods from our fellow tattlers. Teabeg swept Andrew, the love of his life ,make believe, cover story for partying, fiance under one of the big rugs at Gwen's chateau.

Reactions: 8
And Teabag said, on his vlog, in front of I don't know how many thousands of grannies "You're so handsome, aren't you?" to his prostitute. How come none of his fans find this slightly offensive? If I put myself on Youtube and did the same with a hot young woman I'd paid for, it would not make me most people's favourite man. :LOL: Thankfully I don't need the"job" and I don't need to pay. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could die! Curiosity killed the cat. So, are YOU going to tell me what the f'in Trotters are up to??? Anyone? I am not going to support that gang by watching boring episodes of shite, so please just give me a summary. Do I wish them well? No. Not as long as they are taking the piss. :coffee: :cautious:Is Andrew, the true love and fiancee still happily living with Monsieur bag le the in a rural gardeners cottage in France? Or horing it up somewhere fun? KyBourbon, you're freaking me out with your picture.
My temporary avatar has caused quite the stir on here! (FYI…we thought it would be fun for Halloween to change our avatars to our “favorite” chateau character. Will go back to “normal” after that!)

To summarize, it appears the Trotters are circling the wagons to try and salvage the disaster MPK created. Teabag showed off his silver YouTube award and announced he’s relaunching his channel (for the third time in 18 months! 🙄). He’s decided to go back to his “roots”…what he was doing 18 months ago. No mention of Andrew at all…except in one scene where MPK mentioned that the missing Andrew might be in a large trunk he was lugging up the stairs. On his recently released Patreon video, MPK talked about how he didn’t have any money again! And then he proceeded to go through his cottage and show off his valuable Spode collection and quote prices (I know…unbelievable…but true; can’t believe anyone could be that dense). Sadie, who was filming, consoled him and said he’d get money once he started making videos again.

Meanwhile, Andrew is in Berlin (the last time we heard). He’s moved on to bigger and better! 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
QUOTE="Heathcliffe, post: 6669459, member: 154826"]
I'd buy Dan a drink at the VIP lounge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm intrigued as to WHICH tattler VIP you would ask to endorse you, to enable you to TAKE Dan into the VIP lounge ?? 😅😘😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thinking of it, I must have most of young Trotter's "talents" ; Operate cameras & drones (no problem), cook food (I can read and have terrific mathematical skills, so yes that could be done) , be funny (oh yes), spend a long time painting something or planting something (yes, though I'd rather pay someone to do it) , boss 2 old men about (yup, I could do that) , skive off and leave for long periods (yes, I would go surfing!) I can only think of two things I would/could not do. 1. do women's hair 2. Shag blokes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
QUOTE="Heathcliffe, post: 6669459, member: 154826"]
I'd buy Dan a drink at the VIP lounge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm intrigued as to WHICH tattler VIP you would ask to endorse you, to enable you to TAKE Dan into the VIP lounge ?? 😅😘😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I see what you’re saying. But, I don’t know…It’s hard to compare the two mediums…YouTube vs. TV. I do think there’s a difference. TV ‘stars’ or actors are hired and under some kind of contract. They’re doing a job and getting paid for their work. In theory, they earned that job by being the best person to fill that position, or they’re at the “top of their game” (of course, we know that’s not always true! I’m speaking in general terms). And they’re typically not on TV at the end of a program saying “Boy, I could sure use a new boiler! Please send money!” So I don’t really see them as grifters. I do see your point…someone else (a producer, director, TV executives) decided for us who would be on the air…there really was no choice except to either watch it or don’t watch it.

Having said that, I agree that YouTube viewers do have a more direct involvement in the success or failure of a channel. Its opened the door for so many talented people that would never have been given a chance on traditional TV. And, if you don’t like the content, then just hit “unsubscribe.”
Ah, the contract thing! In fact, everything on every website/online service we use is under contract. Mostly we don't realise that we've signed just by clicking on the site! Ditto content creators.

The grifting is less obvious to audiences of mainstream media. MSM is like any other industry or profession: it covers its grubby parts with a veneer of respectability, glamour and authority.
"All professions are a conspiracy against the layman." ~George Bernard Shaw.

The grifting is just more upfront on YT. That's how Google shaped it, it's all for fast revenue.

Reactions: 4
My temporary avatar has caused quite the stir on here! (FYI…we thought it would be fun for Halloween to change our avatars to our “favorite” chateau character. Will go back to “normal” after that!)

To summarize, it appears the Trotters are circling the wagons to try and salvage the disaster MPK created. Teabag showed off his silver YouTube award and announced he’s relaunching his channel (for the third time in 18 months! 🙄). He’s decided to go back to his “roots”…what he was doing 18 months ago. No mention of Andrew at all…except in one scene where MPK mentioned that the missing Andrew might be in a large trunk he was lugging up the stairs. On his recently released Patreon video, MPK talked about how he didn’t have any money again! And then he proceeded to go through his cottage and show off his valuable Spode collection and quote prices (I know…unbelievable…but true; can’t believe anyone could be that dense). Sadie, who was filming, consoled him and said he’d get money once he started making videos again.
Meanwhile, Andrew is in Berlin (the last time we heard). He’s moved on to bigger and better! 😆
Perfect summary, thank's mate! No money!?! Jeeeezzzzz....if he was my son I would kick his lazy arse into shape and make him work. He's got no shame. Nothing annoys me so much in the world of chateau as that pathetic little tit.

Shut up and get yourself a face! I'm changing mine for Halloween...going to get one now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Perfect summary, thank's mate! No money!?! Jeeeezzzzz....if he was my son I would kick his lazy arse into shape and make him work. He's got no shame. Nothing annoys me so much in the world of chateau as that pathetic little tit.

Shut up and get yourself a face! I'm changing mine for Halloween...going to get one now.
Several Tattlers have said my avatar has helped them move their bowels in the morning. I’m so pleased that I can be of assistance! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thinking of it, I must have most of young Trotter's "talents" ; Operate cameras & drones (no problem), cook food (I can read and have terrific mathematical skills, so yes that could be done) , be funny (oh yes), spend a long time painting something or planting something (yes, though I'd rather pay someone to do it) , boss 2 old men about (yup, I could do that) , skive off and leave for long periods (yes, I would go surfing!) I can only think of two things I would/could not do. 1. do women's hair 2. Shag blokes.
But can you rattle off the retail prices of vintage Spode?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Not even “gay for pay?” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So you'd do women's makeup then @Heathcliffe ? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8

How does one get a face? 🙄

Reactions: 1
Another gansta granny bringing gifts for the chatelaine! Butt-kissery at its worst!:sick:

Granny Celeste's favorite phrase: "I knew I just had to buy it..."

View attachment 805794
Captions;

from Andie to phiphi; we KNOW you fancy older women, but keep your hands to yourself !

fanny to self ; If i just reach another 2 cms, i can snag celeste's earring, to add to the 4,000 pairs i already grifted.

celeste to self; I wonder if i should donate half my hair to philip - he could use it.

tatty to self; damn, why doesn't anyone ever send brow builder ? i couldn't fit it into my luggage!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or SJ is going to hire him as her personal camera man. Maybe she is going to level up.
But then what would her little pet poodle do for a pay check???? I mean I think it would be a GREAT idea for her to hire Dan instead. Let Squirrelly go back to the "Neverlands". And finish his community college gig. And find a suitable partner instead of a middle aged child bride!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.