Chateau Diaries #73 The shake, rattle and blowing radiators in the Shittoo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird world, that he finds a way to make money now with filming as an amateur but Phil from Honfleur as a professional seems to believe doing YouTube is more rentable than his original job🤔
You are comparing apples to oranges. Phil was a professional in the film industry where there are long hours on set, work that keeps you away from your family and friends or a normal live, "Fraterdays/F You Fridays" back to an early Monday, wear you down and burn you out until you are a zombie. He wanted to escape that cycle and hopefully have a better life for him and his family, but they seemed to have bitten off more than they can chew.
Youtube filming that these chateau people do are are hobbies, expensive for some.

Reactions: 7
GAG again...

Well, to my mind, Gerry really came up trumps and was the highlight of this week's effort!
He did a lovely job of the Artlink interviews. He spoke so nicely with (and not down to) the people there, very sensible, sensitive and fluent. He actually listened to people and didn't need to interject. In fact, I reckon he's found his forte!
I found myself actually enjoying that clip and much preferring sensible, kind grown-up Gerry to the tartan-overloaded jokester he somehow thinks he has to be around the over-excitable Ms Grabby.

Back to the LaLa courtyard. Good grief. what is wrong with people that they keep sending adults (who have plenty of money) lots of childrens' gifts and sweeties?

Frankly, she-who-is-named-after-an-elephant (Celeste) gives me the creeps, she seems to try too hard - but why? Feeling more than a smidge of obsessive/compulsive/stalkery vibe from her.

I so detest what they're doing with poor SA people. Sounds so patronising and almost exploitative.

🥇 for Gerry!

I had skipped Gerry as I usually find him so annoying ... but because of your comment I went back and watched him and he did a beautiful job! He should do more interviews away from SJ! He's a whole other person. I'm actually kind of teary from watching as these artists remind me of my boy and his peers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Over and over…multiple times? Only expressing Dan opinions, nothing else? And only negative? No, I think that’s different than a lurker that just decided to post an opinion. To me, it screams “agenda.”
Just a side comment. From the time I joined Tattle Life in January, I don't remember posting anything positive about FRK until last week; and even then, it was vaguely positive. :giggle:✌ I must have had an agenda...but I forget now what it was. ✌:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
But Josie does it better. Wish she could stay. I'd rather listen to her than most others there.
I completely agree! I hope that woman never leaves Lalande! Give her a few more weeks, she could easily put the chatelaine in her box!

cd117.png

Oh, dear Josie....please come to Tattle Life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
A Tautology of Tattlers!
Had to google that ... but YES!

tautology
[tôˈtäləjē]

NOUN
  1. the saying of the same thing twice in different words, generally considered to be a fault of style (e.g., they arrived one after the other in succession).
    synonyms:
    repetition · repetitiveness · repetitiousness · reiteration · redundancy · superfluity · periphrasis · iteration · duplication · wordiness · long-windedness · prolixity · verbiage · verbosity · pleonasm · perissology
    • a phrase or expression in which the same thing is said twice in different words.
    • logic
      a statement that is true by necessity or by virtue of its logical form.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I had skipped Gerry as I usually find him so annoying ... but because of your comment I went back and watched him and he did a beautiful job! He should do more interviews away from SJ! He's a whole other person. I'm actually kind of teary from watching as these artists remind me of my boy and his peers.
Awww... ❤ Those lads were really enjoying their creativity and the Artlink community. So glad you enjoyed his piece. I'd rather like to see Gerry doing more interview vignettes. You're so right - he's a whole other person sans Steffie. Does she bring out some of the worst in people...?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just a side comment. From the time I joined Tattle Life in January, I don't remember posting anything positive about FRK until last week; and even then, it was vaguely positive. :giggle:✌ I must have had an agenda...but I forget now what it was. ✌:LOL:
😆 No…your only agenda is to call out the greed, fraud, and obscene grift in the chateau verse! I guess that’s why we’re all here!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gerry's back next Monday ....

Gerald GradyNext Monday Ellie

Gerald GradyYes CasperP. Flights all booked for 3X in 12 week

Gerald GradyLooks like Lalande for Christmas Linda, then January in SA. I’m so blessed

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What about British Columbia? Where not only the prices are high but also its citizens? ✌
😂 True... But technically the whole country is high now..dispensaries on every corner.

Also you are comparing two costal provinces... Better to compare NL and SK? Prairies vs. the east coast?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But Josie does it better. Wish she could stay. I'd rather listen to her than most others there.
Agreed.. I especially liked it when she was just fine with feeding Little snorts all his allergens, and then laughed and said she wasn't concerned about it. Or was it that she wouldnt be sorry..either way. I loved her complete disregard for his well being. It made me smile

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watching Charlotte Dobre (a fav YouTuber of mine) when suddenly this appears 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3CF95750-B708-413C-A088-CE845FD73BB1.jpeg

reminded me of someone… gosh I can’t put my finger on it… who could it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.