Chateau Diaries #71 Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you cant heat a old chateau like that...the insulation is bad...how she got into that idea....well we know...she is stupid...a place like that needs first of all good windows and doors..shutters you can shut at night or at places nobody is in...insulation in the attics...a good system fueled by wood or oil...very expensive...and in the most lived in rooms woodburners and good working chimneys...no open fireplaces...but that shithouse isnt compact..has a lot of roof, doors and walls...so i dont see it ever getting nice to live in in winter..or the bill costs you a fortune...
In such big and old buildings, the shutters are the key to keep the rooms warm at night. Not to mention the safety side of good wooden shutters.

But I know : it's a big work to do it every evening and every morning. And we know that Lalanders don't like it !

Reactions: 21
Let's hope Annalise is on board with the joke then and as for the 'bromance', pass me the sick bucket :sick: it's just not working. They need to reign in the innuendos. They're not sassy enough to pull it off.
Annelise has more charisma than anyone at the chateau. Dan would be wise to feature her more on his vlogs rather than the chateau spacers!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Annelise has more charisma than anyone at the chateau. Dan would be wise to feature her more on his vlogs rather than the chateau spacers!
she is taking care of the patreon videos and appears there most of the time. She is also working at la Lande, doing their hair. Dan‘s channel is very work centric, which most people want to see.

Reactions: 22
I got the impression he came to collect his microphone as he waved that around. He could just be wearing the same clothes from the day before.
This is the trouble,isn't it?
We're presented with very short 'vignettes' and some joshing and she leaves us to try and read between the lines of the impressions they leave. We're left filling in the blanks with our subjective 'if that was me' imagination.

She's done it with Selmar too. There was no need to show the scenes where he was being bullied and mocked. But she did. WHY?

It's like she whips up drama and finger-pointing out of (probably) nothing. Her targets are being embarrassed and/or humiliated publicly - all in the cause of diverting us from what she's actually up to. Prestidigitation. Oldest trick in the con artist's book.
Plus, it's mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It cost me $15,000 just to replace the 25 windows in my house, but it was the BEST investment I've ever made. I can't imagine how much cold air whips through the chateau.

I'm a little embarrassed that a few Tattlers could be so gullible to let SJ's innuendos lead them on. Have they learned nothing?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chambre des Faux-Culs at the Château de la Décharge
I need this on a sign in my apartment... (I may change Faux-Culs to Connasse)!!!

On something different. Remember when SJ went to the Fleurries (with Phyllis & FRK), she was admiring their antique looking radiators. Methinks it's a good time to change the radiator designs... hmm?

We need to make a LGBTQ+ monastery in Tyrol, where we do nothing but play Pokémon. - That or a monestary in Sibira (I'm not picky) - Greenland would also be a good choice...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
First time I went to Florida, my Daughter, who was living there at the time, took me to a line dancing bar. It was fabulous. The Line Dancers had brilliant moves and I was amazed at some of the agility and co-ordination displayed. Also, the cowboy hats were great. Alas, my line dancing was not. Great night though (y)
I can't line dance OR swing dance. My best friend was a fabulous dancer. All of the male swing dancers in the area where we partied always sought her out and she could follow any of their moves...I LOVED watching her on the dance floors!

Reactions: 4
I'm a little embarrassed that a few Tattlers could be so gullible to let SJ's innuendos lead them on. Have they learned nothing?
Who was gullible?
Who was fooled?
I shall get my cross and holy water and prep for the exorcism...

Today is bad day to work in tech and digital marketing.
I'm gonna go back to my corner and continue crying....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
And when was Annalise last at the shitoo, Dan attended the Russian night after dashing back from his failed attempt at buying another drone so he could eat the Hairy Russian Baker’s pie!
Jumping to conclusions surely ???? Not nice

Reactions: 10
Coming to the Halloween ball as Henri if that's ok! Borrowing from some of Steph's see thru wearables. Surely there's something I can wear under my three piece suit...

Or he did go home the night before and rushed back early to say goodbye to Cat. Dan seems to have good hygiene but possibly just threw on yesterday's clothes.
Why ‘rush’ back to say ‘goodbye’, he’s never bothered before, plenty of volunteers have been and gone and now he’s choosing to dish out the ‘hugs’ to everyone except his partner. More screen time to the female volunteers (when he’s only there 3 days per week) than of his partner and mother of his sons, the vlog is now Daily Dan and his ego is blooming. I observe behaviour and of late his behaviour has dramatically changed, just have a little look of vlogs of a couple of months ago compared to the recent ones. It’s all in the observation.

Jumping to conclusions surely ???? Not nice
I’ve never said I was ‘nice’ and this is a gossip forum.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Facebook down bothers me a little. A friend, or let’s say someone I know has birthday and I can’t reach him on fb or WhatsApp. Maybe I send him a sms message. He lives 3 minutes away by car.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am heating my house with good ol oil made out of dinosaurs other dead Pokémon
we have gasheating...and this time of year we use our woodburners...open fireplaces we only have in the staterooms...and we are able to shut them off ..they have all new pipes and a system to shut the chimey off ....and when its really getting cold, we move out to a small cottage ;) using the big house only for christmas..and new years eve..but we must keep the heating on to like 15 degrees C there to not letting the place getting too damp..and keep the doors and the shutters...inside and outside closed..Its always a nice time...not much work has to been done living small..untill in Februari we mostly start with the springclean...we dont have to do much renovations in winter...i hate it..the days are short and the light is bad for painting..so in wintertime we have our wintersleep...well sort of:rolleyes: work never really stops..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Facebook down bothers me a little. A friend, or let’s say someone I know has birthday and I can’t reach him on fb or WhatsApp. Maybe I send him a sms message. He lives 3 minutes away by car.
Pick up the phone.📞 Like we did in the past.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.