Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t know if it’s as easy if you’re gay, but for my straight self, I found that when I accepted being alone and pursued my own interests I met people I liked. You just have to give up the pursuit and open yourself up to having great experiences and talking with the people you meet as you pursue your own interests. My mama always used to say you’ll never meet your husband in a bar unless you want a husband who is always in a bar. Boy was that the truth. It was when I just gave up I met my current husband. We both loved antiques and flea markets.
Not to derail (storytime):
It was around this time of the year in 2018, my friend and I had just moved to NY for college and only knew the city as school girl tourists. We wanted to have coffee that was not Starbucks and discovered this little coffee shop on Google Maps at the corner of East 70th and Lexington Avenue. The place was packed but we went for it anyway. We took our coffee and biscotti to the al fresco side hoping to find a place to sit, and there was a young man sitting alone at a table for four, having coffee, reading Plato's The Republic! (who reads Plato these days?) The young man noticed us, stood up, and offered to share his table with us. That was when I met the Marquis. :giggle: My favorite New York moment!

Back to the chateauverse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Things are starting to change :CD latest vlogs's comments :

Jürgen G
19 minutes ago
Is Ms. Lambert an official spokesperson for la Lande? Is it in her power to judge fans and viewers as trolls or worse? People asking questions, maybe stating concerns about the content, and they get shut down and blocked. That’s terrible public relation for such a high quality channel. But sadly, also happening in other related channels. We can’t understand that this is allowed to happen. Instead of talking with viewers who might be critical about certain content aspects, moderators call these people out in non diplomatic and childish manners. Not every viewer/fan is into this amazing lovely magical cotton candy princess world, and they might have a more neutral point of view. But that’s not allowed from what we have seen for some time now. We will stop our Patreon support.
Show less

Hide 2 replies
kRP4_-PEsgSTRmhCUqOWTglA=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Cynthia Lambert
20 minutes ago (edited)
You misjudge me. First of all, I wasn't the first person to call the troll a troll. Yes, I take it on myself to call out the trolls. Like you, I don't like the negativity that they bring, only I'm not afraid to tell them so. I ran two Facebook groups of over 100,000 people each. I can spot a troll a mile away. "Stating concerns" and being nasty are two separate things. And many of the trolls are being sent here from a particular group. They also troll Dan's, Kirsty's, Marie's and Selmar's vlogs and anyone else having anything to do with Lalande. It's their goal in life to be miserable. If you watch every vlog, you'll soon see who they are. Same people every time.
Show less

Pixielz
8 minutes ago
@Cynthia Lambert Nobody wants to know who you are, unless you actually are the spokesperson of this channel. You always write to people in such an unkind acusatory manner, when you are the biggest troll of them all. How about you calm down and just enjoy the vlogs.
Show less

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is anyone here a patron/follower of the Lalacelles?
Did that visit and homage to the Princess of Lalande pay off with new patrons and followers?
That's a nice chair though.
cd98.png

Shall we start calling that new bathroom, The Bird Bath?
cd99.png

Didn't anyone mention the horrible state of their heating system on the last thread?
Looks like the geothermal heating system that was supposed to be conveniently manageable for one woman now takes
5 people to maintain/fix.
cd100.png

Hanukkah comes early this year....late November!
I guess BJJ is as excited as I am for the holidays! 🎄
cd101.png

That paint job was most likely done by two first-graders from Ecole Crevant in 2005!
cd103.png

Dan and his work wife should buy and renovate a chateau too! They could doll it up in a year! ;) :LOL:
cd102.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

KyBourbon

VIP Member
The pink bird wallpaper bathroom decoration is abysmal. Like as you said 'a little girl's bathroom'. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN? No bloody taste whatsoever.
All the bathroom renovation discussion reminded me…my great-grandfather was born in 1880. He lived to be 101 years old, and I had the pleasure of knowing him before he passed away. I was only a child and didn’t really know what to say to him…but I recall asking him one time, “What’s the biggest change you’ve seen over the years ?” And his answer with a straight face…”Everything smells better.” Of course, as a child I laughed. But as I got older, I realize he was so right! Can you imagine…people bathing once a week, horse manure in the streets, garbage, outhouses or chamber pots, coal for fuel…the smell must have been awful! Such a simple statement…but so insightful from someone who lived through that era of tremendous change!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I do have some sympathy for his dilemma, for many gay men their thirties are their teens, having to be closeted in our armoires in our teens and twenties a lot of us don't get an the opportunity to explore the pitfalls and pratfalls of normal teen/early twenty relationships. He's also in the middle of fricking nowhere. A Grindr search in rural anywhere will either give him 18yr old wanting to know more or a 60 year old looking for BDSM .... unfortunately this is the reality. He needs to move away from those people and get his own life, not that their homophobic but I don't really think they understand what it's like to be gay, isolated and removed from the community or peers ..... He is a decent digital editor and creator, I think he just needs to move on and do his own thing ... I think in someways staying in that isolated place will hold him back both mentally and professionally .... He's pushing down a lot of pain just to meet external expectations and thats not healthy on any account .....
The Marquis' Fiancee here:

If you're talking about MPK, while I agree that living in the middle of nowhere in northwestern France may be a difficult place to find a partner, MPK's problem is not repressed sexuality. He's been out to his family and friends for a long time and is free to express himself. I think MPK is just lazy. That's why he can't live on his own or do his own thing. The simple paperwork for his own YouTube award had to be done for him by his younger brother. My grandfather's favorite saying: Hard work will take you to places mere talent never can.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Another thing puzzled me concerning her timeline again. SJ said she went to Brussels by train and Snorty was going to pick her up on his way back from rehearsals in the Netherlands. They would then drive back together to her HMN. But in tonight's vlog she was at the HMN already but still needed to pick up Snorty, who then showed her the Christmas bulbs he bought at an antique shop in his hometown. What are they trying to cover up?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It's kind of sad- I think Clara gave us a little insight earlier, as now that Amaury is there, Sillymar is of little use to her, and she wants him gone. "Thanks for the memories and buh bye!" Fanny treats people like Kleenex- "they must be soft, strong, and disposable."
Not stephending, but if I were an employer, I would not keep Sillymar. He works/moves a bit too slow for me. I would have let him go last November!

The problem with SJ is that she's never had to do a day's work in her life so she really doesn't know how to be a boss in the real sense of the word (she can only be bossy, but she cannot manage a team). Instead, she treats her employees and volunteers as her friends. Even how their domestic responsibilities are set up like how college dormmates would have it. She runs her B&B, renovations, and channel like she did when she only had her mother and a couple of other people. If I could have things my way at Lalande, I would demote SJ as a hostess/figurehead--the face of the chateau. I'd have a real working team to run the place. I'll even hire a production team (a producer, director, cameraman and editor) for the CD and GAG like most big YouTubers do. If the CD is her primary source of income, she should invest more in it. You can thank me for the free consultation later, SJ.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
Hello everyone around the Tattle universe and SJ fans who read here.

Re Petherick. I still think the original Advent calendars were a joint venture or idea between him and SJ. The first year I really enjoyed them. You could see they made them up as they went along. It was silly fun. Many times I laughed, especially at the boopers. Year 2 with Phillip was too contrived, too much filming in the blue room. I do credit SJ and Petherick for the chemistry they had on camera. I wonder if Michael would like to rejoin the Advent calendar caboose in 2021.
I think the falling out with Angel sealed Michael's fate with the ETTCDIY. Stephanie didn't want to lose her slot in the programme. The subsequent shenanigans in Madrid, which showed MPK to be a liar and a fraud called, coupled with the debt he owes to Stephanie ended their friendship for good. He filmed himself rescuing her Christmas present to him from the trash. What was that about?
They did have a chemistry, it did work well, Squirrel Boy is not as interesting. The last advent blogs were quite boring, closeups of talking heads. Not as many crafts.
I do think that Stephanie would not dream of rekindling the friendship with such an unreliable person, who clearly has issues, whatever they are. His behaviour would reflect badly on her. I've ended friendships with people who turned out to have addictions, or owed me money. You have to look after yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
What was the comment about Dan wearing yesterday’s clothes and did he sleep over. I thought he only lived 15 mins away. The only reason he would need to stay over would be if he had drunk too much to drive. So what, he’s there partying and staying all night while Annaliese is home with the boys…. I’m not thinking good thoughts about Dan right now.
and where would he sleep? Do they have a designated drunk tank room? or with who ever gives the nod!
So what if Dan had a few drinks? The man works more and accomplishes more than anyone else there. I’d say he deserves a drink! And I wouldn’t criticize him for being responsible not to drink and drive. He has more responsibility in one finger than Teabag Petherick could ever hope to have! And I don’t see him sleeping with hookers from Spain, either.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
In the latest CaC, was Phillip a little more assertive/grabby/wanna-be-authority than usual. When he grabbed those gloves out of Selmar's hands, I wanted to bit@h-slap him!
First, congratulations for still watching CaC ( 🤣 ), and second, that behaviour is learned from SJ, who snatched an unwrapped present from Sir Snortsalot shortly after Christmas. It was like watching an addict. Truly disturbing, and that's when I stopped watching the gift grab ... and found Tattler.

And thirdly, Sir Snortsalot, you were not missed one bit from vlogs. Not, one bit. So fuck off back home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
What was the comment about Dan wearing yesterday’s clothes and did he sleep over. I thought he only lived 15 mins away. The only reason he would need to stay over would be if he had drunk too much to drive. So what, he’s there partying and staying all night while Annaliese is home with the boys…. I’m not thinking good thoughts about Dan right now.
and where would he sleep? Do they have a designated drunk tank room? or with who ever gives the nod!
That's one heck of a leap to deduce from Dan possibly having stayed overnight after work, that he was
a) drunk and partying half the night
b) having a one night stand with someone at the chateau
c) people at the chateau sleep with anyone who happens to stay the night.
d) he neglects his wife and family
🤔🤔
The real scenario is probably more like
Dan has been working hard with Amaury all day.
He has a few beers with Amaury, they are good mates.
He decides its best not to drive after the few beers.
He rings Annalaise to let her know
He kips on a sofa.
Whats wrong with that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Tonight's vlog was, once again, an excellent showcase of how unprofessional her shit show is run. We knew the situation with the radiators was coming up, because Dan had already showed us his rescue work, but to actually see them bumbling around, giving the word incompetent a whole new and rather sad meaning, was deplorable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

purejuice

VIP Member
Dan got his new drone without any money drama or anything that could be construed as such.
Patreon was invented to support artists. I have to say I think Dan probably is one, and his drone is part of it. (Digital arts and the equipment to make it is the news from Mars to me. Took a junior college drawing class with a bunch of 19 year olds. Asked one, how and where she kept her drawings. She said, they're all computer generated. I keep them on my phone. Then, drawing the still life, I saw all the kids were using their phones to zoom in on sections of it, which they then drew with graphite on paper -- from their phones. Caramba.)
And, therefore, I think modest support via Patreon -- given his reno work ethic, and daily production -- is a good thing. I do wish he'd build Annaliese's mudroom and bathroom, but it is possible they need the YT income to do that. Also wish he'd stop slinging his equipment and groceries around, it makes me nervous for the Patreons' investment in the drone.

• Heart

Beau Monde

VIP Member
I can't believe that SJ was given that gorgeous peacock chair, that someone made for her himself, schlept it 4 hours to her dump, and she just said "Thanks! Drive safe another 4 hours back!" Not even an offer for crust of bread or a cup of tea. What a nasty ingrate.

• Wow
  • Heart

silvergirl

Chatty Member
My favourite unfinished project is Lala Land
it is becoming quite sad imo. I really felt for the cousin, sorry I don’t know how to spell his name...but he was so frustrated with the whole water coming out of those pipes. he hated her filming him and that mess. then, all that woman could do was laugh, poke fun and hold court with the chair guy while he was running back and forth, clearly in distress. later, when she badgered him in the workshop, the man could barely look at her...he was seething. she doesn’t care, as long as she gets work done for a pittance that’s all that matters. that job needs a professional, I wonder if inside the walls it is pouring with yellow water. she’s so irresponsible with that place and it’s upkeep. something Is really ‘off’ with her...she’s becoming even more of a total nut job...

• Heart
  • Sick

MojoDublin

VIP Member
How to get away with murder
By MOLD

bearing in mind his superfans have zero grip on reality …
One ☝- act the bollix
image.jpg

Two :: play dress up
image.jpg

Three :: USE SSB
Four :: 🙄
Five :: 😧😧
Six :: did you film anything with the 100 💯 k you were gifted ??
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wait :: you bought big gifts for the WORKER
image.jpg

Pa Petherick - you didn’t even thank him … once 😑
image.jpg

so in a pandemic
You shagged your way around Europe

got dumped on and dumped ppl

shit all over your fans

and you think a montage and lame speech for a trophy 🏆 you didn’t even apply for ….

Best you return all the funds

no point in rebranding - best you edit and get b roll for billy speilberg

leaste you can chip in whilst staying
At your big brothers gaff

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Jeeves

VIP Member
Selmar is very gullible - I think that he has learning difficulties that predate his accident. I'm not sure that he is fully aware of the intention to get rid of him. He hasn't cottoned on to Titty Anna using him as her route into the HMN. Does anyone believe that if he leaves, that she will leave with her "boyfriend"? He was certainly vulnerable for a superfan relationship .
The more I see of her, the more I think that she's one to be watched with suspicion. The trunks she arrived with indicated that she was never intending to stay in the camper. The mystery of the visit to Turkey for a medical crisis during a pandemic. The many discrepancies in her successful business and life in London before decamping to Sussex. Her early IG posts where she talks about falling in love with a stranger - and then reacting that years later with Selmar.
I wonder if she is there with the intention of a "reveal all behind the scenes". She always seems to be caught watching what's going on. I bet she has a journal with the details of Lalande life stashed away. ( bit like Harry's wife supposedly being caught photographing and filming at Windsor.)

• Wow

OldSoul

@HalcyonOrganic Have a great first day at your new job. I hope you found the right black pants and that this is the beginning of something new and exciting. All the best!

Last edited:
  • Heart