Chateau Diaries #71 Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Seeingitasitis:m:m:m:m

Thursday at 6:32 AM
Seeingitasitis said:
"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
Title thread šŸ§µ author āœ
@Seeingitasitis

Reactions:T Rex, Gibson, Green Fairy and 20 others

Most liked post Previous thread

@Bored Mermaid CC
VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:20 PM
MojoDublin said:
Congratulations @toilingwiththetoile @Gibson Duel authors :m:m:m:m:m:m

Thank you for the little cock - it will do for now

Title thread šŸ§µDual āœ
I would like to thank Michael Petherick for his little cockā€¦wait that sounds wrongā€¦for his clever little cock purchaseā€¦nope not right eitherā€¦for all the little cocks Michael Petherick has brought into our lives via his vlogs! thatā€™s a bit better
Reactions:You, Ireluinar, Maria Antonia Hb and 46 others

@Gibson
VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:08 PM

MojoDublin said:
If there WAS a double handed šŸ‘ emojis ā€¦ it would be yours

thereā€™s an definitive attempt to derail here - to steer the chat šŸ’¬ and look for posts-able statements saying - itā€™s tattle
I definitely noticed that. Why make up something when we can observe what is going on for ourselves!
For further info:
Ryan- no mark, boring and no one is interested. We can't muster up the energy to be bothered.
Billy Petherick- See above. There seems to be a distinct lack of ability to finish things in your family. Concentrate on your children and antiques.
Michael Petherick- All squalk and talk. If you did half of what you promised you'd be well on your way to achieving a sustainable life for yourself instead of sponging off your Sister in law.
Edward and Anna- you have a fantastic family business. Anna is the one with the personality for the Vlogs. She has a lot of talent and you're both clearly hard workers.
Don't waste your time on here, you have a 7 day challenge to be getting on with.
Philip- stay in the Netherlands. The vlogs are so much better without your snorting and opinions.
Selmar- Give up Vlogging unless you put subtitles on. We can't hear you and the editing suite is there to be used.
Stephanie sooper fans- we always welcome you, but brown nosing is hard work. Eventually your nose gets sore and leads you astray. The ones blatantly advertising their business. Unfortunately rubbish will always be rubbish. Please examine Selmar's bonfire. It's expensive fuel. Put your talents to good use for your local hospice or charity and improve.
FRK- if mediocre was a talent you would excel.
Steph stop the GAG it's awful. Glad Amaury is on board, you may actually get something finished. It may also help if the others stepped up and sorted. Flip is inexperienced and you're living in an unfinished building site. Stop taking advice from someone who designs by Playmobile.
Tomaz- you're a greasy little man, who has some talent...for whining. Go and live your life and don't expect people to watch you organise shelves for money.

Reactions:You, Alice Strictknickers, aprĆØs-le-dĆ©luge and 44 others

I Know I Know but the pics are epic

@Marten
Chatty Member

Wednesday at 4:02 PM
Well done to the co-authors @toilingwiththetoile and @Gibson!
Go raibh maith agat @MojoDublin!
Tattlers work around the clock.
Have a good morning/afternoon/night everyone!

O.jpg

images.jpg

Reactions:You, Arkin, Petit Sange and 40 others

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Congratulations @Seeingitasitis:m:m:m:m

Thursday at 6:32 AM

Title thread šŸ§µ author āœ
@Seeingitasitis

Reactions:T Rex, Gibson, Green Fairy and 20 others

Most liked post Previous thread

@Bored Mermaid CC
VIP Member

Wednesday at 4:20 PM

I would like to thank Michael Petherick for his little cockā€¦wait that sounds wrongā€¦for his clever little cock purchaseā€¦nope not right eitherā€¦for all the little cocks Michael Petherick has brought into our lives via his vlogs! thatā€™s a bit better
Reactions:You, Ireluinar, Maria Antonia Hb and 46 others

@Gibson
VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:08 PM

I definitely noticed that. Why make up something when we can observe what is going on for ourselves!
For further info:
Ryan- no mark, boring and no one is interested. We can't muster up the energy to be bothered.
Billy Petherick- See above. There seems to be a distinct lack of ability to finish things in your family. Concentrate on your children and antiques.
Michael Petherick- All squalk and talk. If you did half of what you promised you'd be well on your way to achieving a sustainable life for yourself instead of sponging off your Sister in law.
Edward and Anna- you have a fantastic family business. Anna is the one with the personality for the Vlogs. She has a lot of talent and you're both clearly hard workers.
Don't waste your time on here, you have a 7 day challenge to be getting on with.
Philip- stay in the Netherlands. The vlogs are so much better without your snorting and opinions.
Selmar- Give up Vlogging unless you put subtitles on. We can't hear you and the editing suite is there to be used.
Stephanie sooper fans- we always welcome you, but brown nosing is hard work. Eventually your nose gets sore and leads you astray. The ones blatantly advertising their business. Unfortunately rubbish will always be rubbish. Please examine Selmar's bonfire. It's expensive fuel. Put your talents to good use for your local hospice or charity and improve.
FRK- if mediocre was a talent you would excel.
Steph stop the GAG it's awful. Glad Amaury is on board, you may actually get something finished. It may also help if the others stepped up and sorted. Flip is inexperienced and you're living in an unfinished building site. Stop taking advice from someone who designs by Playmobile.
Tomaz- you're a greasy little man, who has some talent...for whining. Go and live your life and don't expect people to watch you organise shelves for money.

Reactions:You, Alice Strictknickers, aprĆØs-le-dĆ©luge and 44 others

I Know I Know but the pics are epic

@Marten
Chatty Member

Wednesday at 4:02 PM
Well done to the co-authors @toilingwiththetoile and @Gibson!
Go raibh maith agat @MojoDublin!
Tattlers work around the clock.
Have a good morning/afternoon/night everyone!

O.jpg

images.jpg

Reactions:You, Arkin, Petit Sange and 40 others
Thanks @MojoDublin! How's that hangover treating you? x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looking at Trotterboy Pathetic ridiculously celebrating the award he paid for himself by buying most of his subscribers, made me realize the progress clumsy SJ has made: in her last vlog she did show one of her bank statements and it didnā€™t even mentioned the payments to the company who supplied hers! Well done, charlataine, you get to enjoy another break.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
"NC. What does NC mean? I know Stepanie is great at knowing American states, as she gets a lot of gifts from the states."
cue Stephanie not knowing DE means Delaware in the most recent GAG... :ROFLMAO:

The chicken couple was caught off-guard. Seems like they didn't want to be filmed...
People he should have left out of his nostalgia montage: Phil and Angelina, Elias. - No Alexander, despite him being loyal eh? Oh well, when Le Pathetick is relaunching his channel for the 5th time, maybe we'll see him in a montage...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
From the previous thread :

Comment by
@Pno
" T Rex said:
It's sad, really, as it has been said on numerous occasions that Mini Apron had not wanted children, and had Fanny just to appease DJ. :(
@Pno : Never forget we are seeing and hearing SJā€™s sob story, I mean narrative. "

Isabelle J. said it herself in the first vlogs : She didn't want children.

Steph was filming... It was clear and neat. :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Another thread alreadyā€¦.these tattlers know how to PARTY šŸŽ‰! ā€¦.Now Iā€™m just gonna quietly slip off to the penthouse suite that I found earlier and hopefully all the merrymakers will join me for a nice cup of ā€œhauteā€ chocolate before we all flake out in the many bedrooms up there.

Hope someoneā€™s around in the morning to brew up some strong coffee!!!ā€¦.well, afternoon actually. Iā€™m sure some of us will like to sleep in šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hello everyone around the Tattle universe and SJ fans who read here.

Re Petherick. I still think the original Advent calendars were a joint venture or idea between him and SJ. The first year I really enjoyed them. You could see they made them up as they went along. It was silly fun. Many times I laughed, especially at the boopers. Year 2 with Phillip was too contrived, too much filming in the blue room. I do credit SJ and Petherick for the chemistry they had on camera. I wonder if Michael would like to rejoin the Advent calendar caboose in 2021.

Reactions: 28
From CD vlogs at Christie's.

MPK really wants to remind Steph that he's still well and alive ! And our Chatelaine liked his comment. Yikes !!

But... but... have a look at the answers he got ! :ROFLMAO:

Doing It Ourselves

Doing It Ourselves

1 day ago
This is the content I want to see!!! šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

The Chateau Diaries

Hide 5 replies

David Adam Morrison
David A M
20 hours ago
Yes indeed. Though maybe Doing it Ourselves needs to work on there content šŸ‘Ž. Look at Chateau Diaries as a template maybe.Its one of the best vlogs on YouTube by a milešŸ‘

Just another Girl
20 hours ago
Doing it Ourselves is how we discovered Chateau Diaries.. greatness all around!!

Lord Nelson 2.0
18 hours ago
Letā€™s be nice... both are one of a kind !

David A M
17 hours ago
Sorry Doing it Ourselves has become vain and boring . each to there own. Enjoy xx

Lord Nelson 2.0
16 hours ago
@David Adam Morrison we all have different growth patterns, important to not let hormones get in the way...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Re Petherick. I still think the original Advent calendars were a joint venture or idea between him and SJ. The first year I really enjoyed them. You could see they made them up as they went along. It was silly fun. Many times I laughed, especially at the boopers. Year 2 with Phillip was too contrived, too much filming in the blue room. I do credit SJ and Petherick for the chemistry they had on camera. I wonder if Michael would like to rejoin the Advent calendar caboose in 2021.
Unlikely, as BJJ and MPK donā€™t get on. One romp under the bed sheets and it was off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I should stop watching DOI, I just get annoyed at the constant rehashing of old footage, with some cute baby images for the gullible grannies. When will he start showcasing his talent?

Reactions: 15
Congrats to Seeingitasitis !

Finally watched Teabag's latest effort ..... so boring! So wanting to get on SJ side again !
I wonder where he will hang his award?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The patrons here are giving Imelda Marcos mark II of ChĆ¢teau de la DĆ©charge money for shoes and God knows what else every month ... šŸ¤£

I should stop watching DOI, I just get annoyed at the constant rehashing of old footage, with some cute baby images for the gullible grannies. When will he start showcasing his talent?
Talent??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

... and the SJ fans who post here ...

Isabelle J. said it herself in the first vlogs : She didn't want children.
She hasn't got any children ... the monster was filming ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
First reaction is to ask "What talent?!"
It's true to say that he has a lot of marketable skills - hair dressing, art, music etc.
But I'd say that his primary talent is self-sabotage.
It feels to me that he's empty inside. Maybe that's why he doesn't commit to anything longer term. He doesn't seem to have a life purpose. Partying is for 20-somethings. He's way past that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
First reaction is to ask "What talent?!"
It's true to say that he has a lot of marketable skills - hair dressing, art, music etc.
But I'd say that his primary talent is self-sabotage.
It feels to me that he's empty inside. Maybe that's why he doesn't commit to anything longer term. He doesn't seem to have a life purpose. Partying is for 20-somethings. He's way past that.
Even back in the glory days of his early vlogs he was struggling for content - they werenā€™t that great. I quite enjoyed the detective sketches he did but a lot of people moaned so he stopped šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Showcasing his what? :rolleyes: :unsure:

Sorry- just saw the same question has been asked by others already! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.