Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
It’s the fact she said she’s gonna stay in bed for 2 weeks to recover too. Most adults her age have jobs and commitments where they can’t just lay in bed for 2 weeks because they’ve decided not to take care of themselves. Other people just get on with things. Her poor diet is really showing physically now and the cosmetic treatments and fake tan are just making her look worse on top. She needs to have a reality check.

Reactions: 17

Jennytea

VIP Member
She said on tik tok that she had 1.5ml put in her lips 🙃 any decent practitioner would know not to put all that filler in at once and would say no. Especially when she already has loads of botched filler already!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

scrummybrendan

Cory saying on a recent video now he’s quit his job he’s gonna focus on his health and the way he’s ate since is fucking disgusting 😭 he’s eating like three takeaways in one day. Where is the money coming from too with zero job? Anyone know how much he would be making on tik tok? I can’t tell whether he’s just a gutsy prick or if he lies on purpose about wanting to be healthy.. could be both 😂
Imagine quitting your job to eat healthy hahahaahahahaahahaha

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I can imagine Cory is the most annoying drunk. Really loud and boisterous. The kind that corners you and shouts in your ear when you're in a club. Honestly I would rather wank with broken glass than go on a night out with them.

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
She looks so rough. She’s def on the sniff every time she’s going out.. She looks like one of those men who are in the pub everyday, eating shit and sniffing. Bloated mess. She needs to sort herself out.
IMG_6931.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Spanor511

VIP Member
Absolutely cringing at Leah’s videos. That voice. She’s so pathetic, keeping busy with her family and friends just because Corey is away. Have they never spent any time apart? I’m sure they could have paid for Leah to go out their own pockets.

• Heart
  • Haha

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Why has no one said about what he says

‘ to all the people who commented about my outfit. I know your jealous and wish you could pull it off like me’

the fuck 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I noticed he is opting for this look in almost every video nowadays. Has he been taking chin blocking tips from his pal Becki Jones?

Maybe he's not as body positive as he claims to be 🤥

Screenshot_20240104-221135.png
Screenshot_20240104-221035.png
Screenshot_20240104-220942.png

• Haha

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
This is really petty, but I went to Dublin for new year and did the Guinness factory and when they give you that mini glass of Guinness (the one he posted them as having their first try), you get it in the bright white room and then take it into a darker room where they tell you the best way to drink it (sip it), and the reason why, then they teach you how to say cheers in Irish and everyone in the room try’s it at the same time

the fact they stayed in the white room to record themselves instead is just sad act behaviour and rude because you’re showing you couldn’t be less interested in what the staff have to say

the fact he shotted it and Charly didn’t sip past the head of it shows how thick they are

again, I know that’s really petty of me to pick up on but they just piss me off with everything they do 😂
This is really interesting info because I’m from Dublin myself and don’t really drink so I’ve never done the Guinness tour!

It’s not something that would offend me culturally because it’s not that important imo but his behaviour and the way he was clearly mocking the experience makes me super nervous for how he’s going to behave in Japan, nation that has very specific cultural norms and expectations and where it would be offensive to behave the way he does.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Most people think they’re siblings when they first come across them. I did. It’s such a strange dynamic. Corey knows exactly what he’s doing, choosing and staying with someone like Leah since they were 12. It’s classic ‘in the closet’ behaviour.

SC1990

VIP Member
She said in the original video that she told them she couldn't do it herself as it's too traumatic for her so they said she needs to go in everyday AND they are sending her, her very own nurse on christmas day and boxing day to change the dressings. Bloody infuriating given the pressures in the NHS.
No doubt while she's sat getting pissed and shovelling an entire turkey and 5kg of piggies in blanky wankys down her throat

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She could be in a room with Homer Simpson and still be the least intelligent in the room 😂
Imagine your ‘boyfriend’ surprising you with gravy fountain…..dire. Oh I love it Core. Thick as mince. She’s gaslighted beyond belief.

• Haha