Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butla

VIP Member
No little girl shouldn't be wearing crotch revealing clothing around anyone let alone let them film it . She has additional needs too. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 15

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s just such a bizarre set up. Like when he destroyed the kitchen when she was at work. She walks in with a glazed over look on her face. Sorry guys but I would have been launching kettles at him. Same with the Christmas decorations. I would have been raging. They looked utterly shit. Go and get a proper full time job if you are bored ffs. He defo is in charge of that relationship because she’s so thick and dense but that’s what he needs. To be able to control the situation.

Reactions: 14

Spanor511

VIP Member
Of course Corey now works with his mum and auntie. He couldn’t keep a real life job anywhere else. And now Dim Leah is there aswell. Tragic.

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
It's important to remember that being gay doesn't look one way. While one gay man might come across as happily flamboyant and enjoy wearing stereotypically 'feminine' outfits, another may not. Being a gay man is defined by attraction to other men, not a dress sense or appearing "camp".

Gay stereotypes and myths can have severe mental and physical health consequences. It wasn't so long ago that it was illegal to be gay in Britain. While areas of society have progressed, it's important we continue dismantling harmful misconceptions to create safe spaces for LGBTQ+ people to be themselves.

Questioning someone's sexuality because they appear feminine is extremely outdated.

Just my opinion on the matter 😌
I absolutely agree with this. Being gay isn’t a personality trait …. But I’d bet my house on it

Jennytea

VIP Member
He does take advantage of her, she has to do 12 hour shifts to pay for their mortgage and his grindr subscriptions.
😭 I can imagine him bringing a gay guy home and saying it’s his friend coming for a sleepover and making her stay on the sofa whilst they go to bed 🤣 she would still be fucking clueless

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
why don’t they ever just have a normal breakfast…why is it always, we’re having a morrisons pasta salad for breakfast, or a subway, or fish and chips. Have some tea and toast and be done with it.
Do you mean brekki wekki? Or bRRRRRAKfast

• Haha

butla

VIP Member
My work colleague lives in Barry and her kids same age range give or take a year told her there's a secret fb group about them and they are the laughing stock of the town.

• Wow
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Cory's hangover video is absolutely foul. The amount of food they eat is obviously 5x as much as an ordinary person would need, but going to a buffet breakfast, taking a huge portion then saying on the voiceover that he had to go to the bathroom to vomit and shit - while Leah's monotone drawl "ouchy ouchy ouchy" over the top... fucking rank mate
Yeah but nobody has to dare call him out or say anything negative to him about it on his videos or he’s calling your employer!! What a big coward of a ‘man’.

scrummybrendan

I love how Cory went to an alcohol and drug abuse training course and that same day is out in the evening necking vodka from the bottle. Jump to the next hangover from hell WIED with a sickening amount of food..abusing his body. Hes so thick he doesn’t see how contradictory his day is.
Imagine their management meetings discussing content strategy.

"Right cory, you're gonna get wankered again and we need you to rim a big mac in ballie mcballerson's dirtiest ball pit"

• Haha

Rosieroo69

I can’t even explain how much it annoys me the way they shorten things like “cotty wotty” it’s cottage pie your a grown women

butla

VIP Member
Imagine being Support Workers but when you go out you both look like you've escaped from your own support workers . Both look they've got additional needs in that tesco video.

• Haha

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Can we take a second to talk about that fucking slow cooker hooch they made?

Jesus Christ. Bloody lucky they didn't give themselves alcohol poisoning or severe food poisoning. I think that's the most disgusting thing I've seen on social media in a long time.

Yet Cory proudly proclaims that he is keen to support people with problems and both works in a field that has vulnerable people as well as promoting his SM to vulnerable, likely teenage or early 20s people.

Jennytea

VIP Member
It’s the way he’s announced on tik tok about leaving his job as if it was his actual long term career and he’s done it for a long time when in reality he quits a job every week 😂😂