Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butla

VIP Member
Imagine seeing that gravy granual gang coming towards you . Absolutely horrific. They are everything that is wrong in this world . They all need a soak in dettol and a good scrub. What a grotesque bunch !

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Spanor511

VIP Member
He’s mega struggling for content. It’s embarrassing. Imagine having to pretend to be so thick for TikTok views.

Reactions: 15

unapologeticbxtch_

guys, i’ve been wanting to say this for ages but i’ve had a few drinks today and thought fuck it, why does she genuinely look like miss piggy from the muppets 😭

• Haha

butla

VIP Member
I went out with a guy who was gay (but hadn't come out at that time) but it was so clear to me (and everyone) he was gay . He was trying to please his family and maybe he thought he could be straight if he tried. We only ever kissed . Both of us 17. Now he's loud and proud and out and living the life he was born to have (and has done since his 20s) . I don't think Cory and Lea have ever consummated their relationship. He is gay or bi or pans (who cares) . Maybe that works for them - sexless/platonic . Good for them if it does . You'd have to be blind not to see they are more like brother and sister than gf/bf .

• Heart

RBN20

Chatty Member
Do they own their current house? Also how old is Charley and why is she still living at home
I’m 31, work full time in a good job and cannot afford to move out from my parents, Charly is mid-late 20’s and doesn’t work, so I’m not surprised she lives at home. To be expected in this climate when you’re single

Babybail93

VIP Member
Leahs voiceovers actually make me want to rub my face with a cheese grater. "Cheesy" "tikey weeky!" the irritating monotone voice. Who actually told her she was funny?

...I sound like a broken record for the amount of times I've moaned at this, but Charleys "absolutely gorgeous" makes me rage!!! It annoys me so much that she has stolen another creators catchphrase (@filthylittlesnacks) but also that she just doesn't mix her voice-overs up a bit. "Burgy wurgy!"

She needs a slappy wappy round the facey wacey
I think that Leah and Cory share a brain cell. Thick as shit

• Haha

scrummybrendan

So I'm never normally a Karen, but seeing Corey's tiktok where he threatened to harass that guys family and employment and indirectly incited his fan base against the guy, just for pointing out he eats loads, made me angry.

So I emailed his management last night. Haven't heard anything but guess we'll see. I feel better knowing its down in writing.

• Wow
  • Heart

Whataday21

VIP Member
How much do they spend a day on food? I reckon it's about £60 a day. If you add up three takeaways plus all the drinks like starbucks, a month that's £1600 just on food. Then add on the times they go out for sit down meals, nights out in bars and holidays and they must be nearing 2k on food and drink each month. Then theres bills, rent, clothing.

• Sick

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Does she own any other clothes other than those pink shorts and jacket and that disgusting white crop top. Is she not ashamed

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Are they proper friends with the family with the little girl? Why is the mum letting random Tik Tokkers round her child while she doesn’t wear underwear?! Fucking safeguarding fail.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
The people questioning how come they aren't bigger than they are with the amount they eat, they will be if they carry on!!!

I was an absolute skinny minney right up until being aged 22 (size 6/8) and I ate ridiculous amounts (not to their extent at all) and remember boasting about not putting weight on and that I would never be bigger than a size 12 ✋️🤣

Here I am at 42 struggling with my weight and a size 16. Bad eating habits are hard to break when you have always had them.

They will continue to grow and grow.
They won't change though because this is their niche! Charley with her tits like spaniels ears & huge belly yet she thinks she's a supermodel. Corey gets arsey anytime he is called out for anything & Leah is just dull. But the thing that narks be the most is that they are earning money hand over fist just by being morons - I kind of pity the next generation when this is what they have as role models 😭

• Heart