Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SC1990

VIP Member
Not sure if she does her only fans anymore? Probably spends time setting up her camera tripod to film bumhole shots at the perfect angle and then uploading.
Her face is ballooning soo much she can barely see through her lashes.
I think you mean bum howwelll. Or Holey woley

• Haha
Reactions: 24

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
THAT OVERLOADED BAKED POTATO. Pure gluttony.
View attachment 2526721
I physically recoiled when I saw that Jesus Christ
---
Unless your Becki Jones. Who really doesn’t eat that badly tbh.
People need to stop emphasising Charley and Cory’s gluttony by comparing them to Becki and stating that Becki doesn’t eat that badly. That is objectively and demonstrably untrue. You don’t get to Becki’s size by eating what she chooses to show on her videos. It’s been proven time and time again that she’s lying about what she says she eats.

Becki had a whole massive box of junk food she kept in her room around Christmas time last year and nothing from that box made it into any of her WIEIAD vids. She brings a suitcase of food to her niece’s dancing and still buys more food in the dance hall (curry, chips, ice cream, etc.)

Becki gets a disproportionate amount of hate compared to these two yobs but it’s silly to suggest that Becki is in any way eating healthier than them.

I think Becki’s level of hate comes from her completely lack of a personality and a life. She personifies every bad thing people think about fat people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

butla

VIP Member
I've blocked the fat fucks . If I had to see her in those fucking pink shorts and that white crop top with straps that were literally begging to given a day off from the weight of her saggy lop-sided tits I would have lost it . The fucking 3 of them are the Welsh weather girls. It's raining cunts !

• Haha

QueenBeeofProsecco

Recap - our gawgus girly is turning into ten ton Tessie, Cory is still denying he wants it up the bum from the gruesome twosome and it’s her birthday don’t ya know?

Sorry my it’s my first ever recap on a thread so apologies if it’s shit! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
The definition of "foodie" has certainly changed since tiktok came around.
I’d class a foodie as someone who goes to loads of different food places - small businesses/independants, chains, different varieties of foods, (Chinese, Indian, Portuguese, Italian, French - literally endless options), and ordered different things to try. Also someone who home cooks meals and tries new recipes and experiments with flavours and different ingredients etc.

I definitely wouldn’t class it as unemployment benefit scroungers filming themselves wolfing down 8 McDonald’s a week, loads of Tesco meal deals, and processed shite. That’s just being a greedy bastard.

Jennytea

VIP Member
I get the vibe that Cory and Lea got together young, both obviously got on and got confused with their feelings. Cory probably didn’t want to come out as gay but thought well I like her so they got together. I highly doubt they have sex, maybe when they were younger but I don’t get that vibe now maybe I’m completely wrong? they seem like two friends who live together and love each other’s company and just comfortable now. I think they’re both fooling themselves. It’s not even how he comes across it’s how they go about things like him having sleepovers with other women and going on holiday with other women WITHOUT her. That would never normally be acceptable. I would love to be a fly on a wall.

Reactions: 22

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Who has their mum curl their hair whilst crying on camera about going to a&e to have a cyst drained? So many levels of vapid and pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SC1990

VIP Member
STOP IT!!! Have we SEEN what Corey is wearing to winter wonderland??? And still insisting he's straight

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
In preparation for our trip to Japan we've come to....Chinatown, to try some Asian food🤦🏻‍♀️. Then proceed to eat a cheese corn dog? Uncultured clowns

• Wow
  • Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
They all seem to be struggling with their mental health at the min don't they. Feeling sad, taking breaks etc. Fresh air and a half decent diet would be a great start to fixing that

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
If Cory and Lea really are visiting Japan soon, Cory is going to be a culturally insensitive ignorant nightmare when it comes to food and the expected etiquette he will have to follow. I hope he learns how to behave before going!

Reactions: 20

SC1990

VIP Member
I don't get it? He has a "gf", a family and a big group of friends...why would he be sat on the stairs alone on Xmas day?

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Apparently hes gotten alot of hate for leaving Lea at home, in the latest video he even says hes going to make the most of the "holiday", so it's a holiday then not a work trip 👀💀
"There's many reasons she couldn't come with us."

I imagine the one and only reason is that Tenerife Excursions wouldn't pay for her 🥴😬 awks

• Haha
  • Heart