Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
How old are Lea and Cory? She looks mid to late 30s…..
Lea always looks rough as fuck on her videos. She looks like a drained 40 year old who has 10 kids 😂 people can get eyes like that at a young age from weed.. wonder if her and Cory love a smoke 😂😂 would explain the late night munchies

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jennytea

VIP Member
I can’t with all these “influencers” buying kitchenware for their fucking parents kitchens. Stop cosplaying at being an adult and stand on your own two feet. Absolutely embarrassing.
Gutsy Becki Jones buying her mum a frying pan for her Xmas present made me piss and then she had the cheek to open it and use it first 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Corey so desperate to go viral with his dolphin noise potatoes. What a sad, big, ugly fuck of a man.

• Haha
Lea seems to be pushing her own TikTok career last few days. Just makes me wince. Her voice. The forced adverts. Just, so forced.

• Haha

_uwu_

Chatty Member
The staff watching them in the background and cringing 😂 if my place of work gave them free food my opinion of that place would change very fast. As I say over and over again, why don’t these chains give free food to people who actually work their arse off? Not some fat free loaders who pull a sex face after some melted plastic cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
find it so sad the lengths cory has to go to to get engagement on tiktok. putting fairy liquid in the oven so people comment about it - and people actually fall for this when his whole personality on social media is clearly just a character that he plays

frogg

why don’t they ever just have a normal breakfast…why is it always, we’re having a morrisons pasta salad for breakfast, or a subway, or fish and chips. Have some tea and toast and be done with it.

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Unless your Becki Jones. Who really doesn’t eat that badly tbh.
She doesn’t post half of what she eats. Two kebabs to herself. Two jacket spuds, an entire tin beans, half a pack of butter and a naan bread. Generally followed up with chocolate or something sweet.
not too badly? Right.

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
She’s trying to plug her own tik tok now I’m guessing she wants in on all the trips. I’m sorry but her content is as dull and boring as the sound of her voice

Jennytea

VIP Member
Here’s a controversial- I think Leah would be all right without being in that world

just caught up with gorys insta- ffs
She does seem harmless bless her but she is just soooo slow 😭 I can imagine her never knowing wtf is going on around her 😂

• Haha