Charly Ann C #3 slim fast plugging & McDonald’s chugging, absolutely gawwwwjussss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap - our gawgus girly is turning into ten ton Tessie, Cory is still denying he wants it up the bum from the gruesome twosome and it’s her birthday don’t ya know?

Sorry my it’s my first ever recap on a thread so apologies if it’s tit! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she’s only 27! I’m in my 30’s and look younger 😨 I actually thought she was 35/36

Reactions: 8
The gluttonous beggy fat bleep . Eaten Chiquitos out by the look . Tragic sad fatso.

Reactions: 7
How much do they spend a day on food? I reckon it's about £60 a day. If you add up three takeaways plus all the drinks like starbucks, a month that's £1600 just on food. Then add on the times they go out for sit down meals, nights out in bars and holidays and they must be nearing 2k on food and drink each month. Then theres bills, rent, clothing.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
How much do they spend a day on food? I reckon it's about £60 a day. If you add up three takeaways plus all the drinks like starbucks, a month that's £1600 just on food. Then add on the times they go out for sit down meals, nights out in bars and holidays and they must be nearing 2k on food and drink each month. Then theres bills, rent, clothing.
Tiktok pays

• Angry
Reactions: 5
To be fair she must have about a million McDonald’s points so she probably gets them for free 😅

• Haha
The staff watching them in the background and cringing 😂 if my place of work gave them free food my opinion of that place would change very fast. As I say over and over again, why don’t these chains give free food to people who actually work their arse off? Not some fat free loaders who pull a sex face after some melted plastic cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really random and not sure if it's already been mentioned but the way they share food DISGUSTS me!! Eating greasy burgers with food round their mouths then biting into each others food 🤮 and dishing up food, licking their fingers then dipping them into the next sharing dish!

One that made me gag, a couple of weeks ago she was making iced cwaaaarfee for Kane and Ieauan and she tasted all of them to make sure they tasted okay and then took the coffee to them. I wouldn't trust anything they made me.

Might just be me but I find it disgusting. Wouldn't mind as much if they used their own cutlery or cut a piece off for each other but the way they put their greasy lips round each others food and bits fall off or it drips down their chins makes me heave!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Really random and not sure if it's already been mentioned but the way they share food DISGUSTS me!! Eating greasy burgers with food round their mouths then biting into each others food 🤮 and dishing up food, licking their fingers then dipping them into the next sharing dish!

One that made me gag, a couple of weeks ago she was making iced cwaaaarfee for Kane and Ieauan and she tasted all of them to make sure they tasted okay and then took the coffee to them. I wouldn't trust anything they made me.

Might just be me but I find it disgusting. Wouldn't mind as much if they used their own cutlery or cut a piece off for each other but the way they put their greasy lips round each others food and bits fall off or it drips down their chins makes me heave!
I'm the same. Graze boards and sharing platters give me the fear. I won't even partake when we have pizza sent to the office incase someone's greasy fingers have touched my slice 😂 I think I'm slightly neurotic though.

Reactions: 6
I genuinely don't get how they can edit all these videos and spend their days deleting comments and not be like "I actually feel and look tit and maybe I'm on a path to self destruction I should sort out". It's insanity.

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ what is that outfit she is wearing for her birthday party - what is the point in those denim shorts 😳

• Sick
guys, i’ve been wanting to say this for ages but i’ve had a few drinks today and thought duck it, why does she genuinely look like miss piggy from the muppets 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.