Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she’s having to go to the doctors every day to change her dressing, why can’t her mum do it and the docs check it once in a while to make sure it’s healing?

people who are actually ill can’t seem to get appointments but this fat turd is taking up resources for her self inflicted obesity repercussions

• Angry
Reactions: 20

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t deal with it 🤣🤣 like any other girlfriend would be like, absolutely not, I’m not going into a city centre with you looking like that. But not Leah the simpleton. Honestly listening to her OOTD was painful. She needs a carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I did a lot of marching powder in my 20’s and trust me.. hangovers and comedown hunger/munchies makes you gain weight and a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

CrapEars

VIP Member
The squid rings in her seafood platter were “giving calamari”
They ARE calamari you smooth brained moron!

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
The video about their dog where they’ve had to censor a young girls noon is so weird. 1) the pregnancy baiting and 2) surely there were videos which didn’t need a censor.

Whataday21

VIP Member
The wound will probably need packing and people shouldn't be doing that themselves.

Still think she's a knob for curling her hair before going for an operation though 😆
She said in the original video that she told them she couldn't do it herself as it's too traumatic for her so they said she needs to go in everyday AND they are sending her, her very own nurse on christmas day and boxing day to change the dressings. Bloody infuriating given the pressures in the NHS.

• Wow
  • Angry

RBN20

Chatty Member
there’s pictures from it on one of the earlier threads, if I get a moment later I’ll see if I can find them
to quote myself… finally found some time and went back and found them. She’s put on a lot of weight since these

IMG_9060.png
IMG_9061.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

meganpeach

Stinky fat cow eating a tuna sandwich while getting her hair done, minging

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Babybail93

VIP Member
Them two boys are in Majorca. The ginger one doesn’t bother me too much, but that big fat Ian or whatever his name is, makes me feel sick. He looks like he absolutely stinks

• Haha

scrummybrendan

So Coreys new cycle for engagement is going to be:

- Stay at a new place/do an experience
- Get drunk
- Hangover binge/puke/be disgusting
- Select one negative comment and target them, doing the puppy eyes
- Shallow brief mention of food banks/despite gorging himself senseless on cheap food and being the size of 20 african orphans.

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Absolutely baffled by the fact she ordered fried chicken and loaded nachos three hours before going for dinner. It wasn’t just snack sized portions either. Absolutely foul.

• Sick
  • Haha