Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Even the Xmas tree was so fucking shocked by the outfit and his fake LV bag that it fell over 🤣
IMG_4670.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Leahs voiceovers actually make me want to rub my face with a cheese grater. "Cheesy" "tikey weeky!" the irritating monotone voice. Who actually told her she was funny?

...I sound like a broken record for the amount of times I've moaned at this, but Charleys "absolutely gorgeous" makes me rage!!! It annoys me so much that she has stolen another creators catchphrase (@filthylittlesnacks) but also that she just doesn't mix her voice-overs up a bit. "Burgy wurgy!"

She needs a slappy wappy round the facey wacey

• Haha
Reactions: 35

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Leaving a career in support to cook pink potatoes, eat absolute shite to excess and walk round shops with no shoes on for a few quid. Honestly feel like in living in an episode of black mirror.

Stop the world. I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I love how Cory went to an alcohol and drug abuse training course and that same day is out in the evening necking vodka from the bottle. Jump to the next hangover from hell WIED with a sickening amount of food..abusing his body. Hes so thick he doesn’t see how contradictory his day is.

Reactions: 32

Blahblah93

VIP Member
It's important to remember that being gay doesn't look one way. While one gay man might come across as happily flamboyant and enjoy wearing stereotypically 'feminine' outfits, another may not. Being a gay man is defined by attraction to other men, not a dress sense or appearing "camp".

Gay stereotypes and myths can have severe mental and physical health consequences. It wasn't so long ago that it was illegal to be gay in Britain. While areas of society have progressed, it's important we continue dismantling harmful misconceptions to create safe spaces for LGBTQ+ people to be themselves.

Questioning someone's sexuality because they appear feminine is extremely outdated.

Just my opinion on the matter 😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

RBN20

Chatty Member
This is really petty, but I went to Dublin for new year and did the Guinness factory and when they give you that mini glass of Guinness (the one he posted them as having their first try), you get it in the bright white room and then take it into a darker room where they tell you the best way to drink it (sip it), and the reason why, then they teach you how to say cheers in Irish and everyone in the room try’s it at the same time

the fact they stayed in the white room to record themselves instead is just sad act behaviour and rude because you’re showing you couldn’t be less interested in what the staff have to say

the fact he shotted it and Charly didn’t sip past the head of it shows how thick they are

again, I know that’s really petty of me to pick up on but they just piss me off with everything they do 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28

butla

VIP Member
I couldn't stand my grown adult child dossing about my house all day videoing themselves. Eating me out of house and home. Too lazy to wash their own hair paying for expensive blow dries . Inviting their dossing mates to stay for days . Slobbing on my sofa, using my electric and gas . Uber eats on tap . I could not think of anything worse . That I'd worked all my life to provide for them to fucking laze and doss about . Get a fucking proper job and own home! It's bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ameliaarosexo

It's important to remember that being gay doesn't look one way. While one gay man might come across as happily flamboyant and enjoy wearing stereotypically 'feminine' outfits, another may not. Being a gay man is defined by attraction to other men, not a dress sense or appearing "camp".

Gay stereotypes and myths can have severe mental and physical health consequences. It wasn't so long ago that it was illegal to be gay in Britain. While areas of society have progressed, it's important we continue dismantling harmful misconceptions to create safe spaces for LGBTQ+ people to be themselves.

Questioning someone's sexuality because they appear feminine is extremely outdated.

Just my opinion on the matter 😌
Yeah. He’s defo gay though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jennytea

VIP Member
Every time Lea pulls that stupid face with every bite she takes she reminds me of that scary ghost on the train in ‘ghost’ 😭😭
IMG_6574.jpeg
IMG_6577.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Rosieroo69

IMG_3091.png

Why does she look like she’s got goggles on? What is with that make up? Looks like she forgot to do her eyes. And don’t get me started on them lips. She’s so bloated

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

sirbenfro

Cory's hangover video is absolutely foul. The amount of food they eat is obviously 5x as much as an ordinary person would need, but going to a buffet breakfast, taking a huge portion then saying on the voiceover that he had to go to the bathroom to vomit and shit - while Leah's monotone drawl "ouchy ouchy ouchy" over the top... fucking rank mate

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm all for everyone being happy and living their own lives but walking around shops in oodies barefoot is disgusting. Especially in an establishment that sells food.

Reactions: 25

lc04050607

I’d be lying if i said i wasn’t partial to bobbing to the shop at the end of my street in the DARK OF NIGHT in an Oodie for a packet of crisps.

But seeing Corey barefoot with an oodie on in greggs has knocked me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 24

Spanor511

VIP Member
Don’t think he’s trying to get clout of Becki anymore and claiming her as a friend. Since she declined his invite to his party.
Also notice she wasn’t named in his ‘non toxic’ creators post. But he named…Nana Bastard. The most horrible, little bully on the app 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24