Charlottejonsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just has such an elevated sense of self importance- it’s like whatever she has gone through has pushed her in the opposite direction and she’s extremely selfish, puts herself first above her child always and he’s like a burden. I never understand this whole attitude of having kids and you can still be yourself - yeah like going out for the day shopping, getting a haircut etc but to prioritise and pay for a solo retreat to have days away from your child is just so self indulgent to me. You hang that all up and put it on hold until your child grows up? It’s the sacrifice you make for having a child? I would love to go back to the 5* resort me and my hubby went on 12 years ago but with 3 kids that won’t happen now until they are grown up but I’m ok with it cause I have kids and prioritise them? Don’t know why she hasn’t instead just booked a few days away her and Leo, just somewhere in the uk to go visiting different places and having fun together? Eurgh she infuriates me. It’s like nobody else has had kids who don’t sleep or are single parents, on the top of all this she gets tit loads for free because she’s an ‘ influencer’ so she needs to just shut up 🤣

Reactions: 6
She just has such an elevated sense of self importance- it’s like whatever she has gone through has pushed her in the opposite direction and she’s extremely selfish, puts herself first above her child always and he’s like a burden. I never understand this whole attitude of having kids and you can still be yourself - yeah like going out for the day shopping, getting a haircut etc but to prioritise and pay for a solo retreat to have days away from your child is just so self indulgent to me. You hang that all up and put it on hold until your child grows up? It’s the sacrifice you make for having a child? I would love to go back to the 5* resort me and my hubby went on 12 years ago but with 3 kids that won’t happen now until they are grown up but I’m ok with it cause I have kids and prioritise them? Don’t know why she hasn’t instead just booked a few days away her and Leo, just somewhere in the uk to go visiting different places and having fun together? Eurgh she infuriates me. It’s like nobody else has had kids who don’t sleep or are single parents, on the top of all this she gets tit loads for free because she’s an ‘ influencer’ so she needs to just shut up 🤣
I completely agree! I doubt it was cheap, I just couldn’t spend all that money on myself when I could spend it on my child or an experience together. a few months ago she was saying her whole pay went on childcare but never seems to stop spending.

Reactions: 2
Andshe was also talking about a trip to Bali for herself. She’d want to cop the duck on

Reactions: 3
Andshe was also talking about a trip to Bali for herself. She’d want to cop the duck on
Bali holiday companies probably havent reached out so shes sacking that one off for now, also made me feel so uneasy the way she was saying 'off the grid' id need to be contactable 24/7 if i was away from my child especially in another country!?

haven’t seen her stories for a while & just seen she has been sharing people discussing child maintenance.. has she said he’s not paying her?

Wow.
She needs to take some responsibility, if you don’t want your child’s face all over the Internet don’t shar it on your PUBLIC social media page.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you don't want ur kids face on the internet .. don't post it! Everyone knows when u post it you lose all control of it. Ridiculous

She posts her son on her Instagram to her 33.7k followers and yet thinks it's disgraceful his photos are posted on here (all be it only when relevant to the convo and usually his face is covered) to what is probably a handful of tattlers...

I'd also like to add in case she scared anyone that she cannot find IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . They all say this in an attempt to bully tattlers from giving their opinions.

She’s so bleeping draining honestly I swipe past her stories i feel her sucking the life out of me!!! No wonder she’s single

Lol at her TikTok. She obviously is bothered about the criticism that’s why she was so annoyed when she found her thread.

I used to follow her after she gave birth, then unfollowed and just tried to follow her again and I just had to unfollow again. Now, I don’t know if many people are the same but I find that my relationship with social media has been difficult over the years. I get affected by what I see on social media so I’ve learnt to only follow people who “make me feel good” - sounds shallow and selfish and I do understand that people like Charlotte want to show the “realistic life and motherhood”. However, there’s a line between realistic and just pure moaning/negativity. She’s all about manifestation but all she does is use her energy on the negativity. 90% of her stories are just her moaning at things. I get it, she’s got a toddler and going through a break up right now so naturally she will be negative but I find that she’s always been like this.
Anyway, that’s my view and I choose not to follow her ever again :)

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get how she gets anything done, she’s just constantly chatting to her phone, “manifesting” and mediating. She wouldn’t be so busy and so stressed if she actually got on with stuff.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what happened with Matt seeing as she keeps describing herself as a solo parent. Google says this is when the other parent is out of the picture and you're pretty much doing everything on your own as opposed to co-parenting with the ex-partner. She's posted a few times about carrying all of the financial burden because the child maintenance system is a joke and men can just get away with it. Her stories about worrying about not being able to have another child because of her health or age are a bit much. She literally got pregnant by accident a few weeks into the relationship and she's still young enough to meet someone else.

I wonder what happened with Matt seeing as she keeps describing herself as a solo parent. Google says this is when the other parent is out of the picture and you're pretty much doing everything on your own as opposed to co-parenting with the ex-partner. She's posted a few times about carrying all of the financial burden because the child maintenance system is a joke and men can just get away with it. Her stories about worrying about not being able to have another child because of her health or age are a bit much. She literally got pregnant by accident a few weeks into the relationship and she's still young enough to meet someone else.
She used the words co parenting the other week so she’s not doing it alone. She gets plenty of alone time too so he must look after him at times

She used the words co parenting the other week so she’s not doing it alone. She gets plenty of alone time too so he must look after him at times
That's what I wondered as she's also going on holiday. Perhaps she just uses both words as today she said she was doing it solo again.

To be fair, she said ‘mainly solo parenting’ and when the standard arrangement is for the dad to see the kids alternate weekends and one night a week I think that’s a fair statement. Matt’s job means I very much doubt he has Leo one night a week so it looks like it’s every other weekend. She’s then left doing double nursery runs, every bed time and a full time job. I don’t think that’s unfair to say she’s ‘mainly’ solo parenting.

To be fair, she said ‘mainly solo parenting’ and when the standard arrangement is for the dad to see the kids alternate weekends and one night a week I think that’s a fair statement. Matt’s job means I very much doubt he has Leo one night a week so it looks like it’s every other weekend. She’s then left doing double nursery runs, every bed time and a full time job. I don’t think that’s unfair to say she’s ‘mainly’ solo parenting.
She is doing more than him but he’s in childcare from 8-6 everyday so she literally has to get him up and put him to bed M-F.

Used to really like Charlotte. I'd had a baby several months before her and when she was struggling in the early days I offered her advice and we used to chat.

Then, she started to become an authority on parenting and a life coach. It just got more silly when she tried to sell me a course with her.. err, I'd been the one offering you advice whilst you were melting down? I felt it was a bit ridiculous and money-grabbing to be honest. I only engaged originally because I felt empathy for her struggling, not so I could buy a boss-witch course from someone with less experience than myself.

Unfollowed after her rant about here, she says it's bullying? No, it's previous 'fans' of hers that got to see more of her and found her to be irritating, and found other fellow followers who felt the same. It's like when you have a mutual irritating friend, it's nice to vent and I bet she does it too (human nature). So no passive aggressive 'you're all hurting and I pray for you' comments will change that.

If you put yourself our there you will receive good and bad, not everyone will like you! And trolling is directly contacting that person, this isn't that at all.

If you go on his profile he has a compilation video of the kid with him. Looks like he’s spending some good quality time with him. Wonder why is this now why she’s like “look how amazing I am with my child” now. Also she liked his video despite the fact the two of them do not follow one another …odd