Charlottejonsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing she’s broken up with Matt? Lots of cryptic posts and no mention of him at all recently

Reactions: 3
Yes I came here to see if anyone knew what all her recent cryptic posts were about! Have they not just moved house!?

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing she’s broken up with Matt? Lots of cryptic posts and no mention of him at all recently
Oh no way? If that’s the case I’m really surprised? They only got a house recently and they Seem to work out and do Lots together ?

She’s posted loads of crying pics lately and just posted about a friend supporting her through a tough time.. seems weird as she would usual mention Matt if she’s been having another one of her dramas and thank him. I might be wrong just seems weird as they constantly tag each other and I’m sure I haven’t seen anything for weeks.

They didn’t buy that place, she conveniently forgot to tell her followers that they rent it!

Reactions: 2
Her latest real …. Why keep hinting at trauma etc and not tell people … it’s just all attention seeking

Reactions: 5
Her latest real …. Why keep hinting at trauma etc and not tell people … it’s just all attention seeking
This is true. Her partner is still putting up exercise/boot camp stories in the mornings, he doesn’t seem too bothered if that’s the case

I wish she’d just come out and say it. she’s definitely the type that checks in at hospital

• Haha
I wish she’d just come out and say it. she’s definitely the type that checks in at hospital
check out his stories he’s pics up of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she is just going through a rough patch. I have to say I think she is ok I just wish she’d come out and say What’s wrong or else just say nothing at all about it? I hope he didn’t cheat on her and if he did she should not take him back

Oh yeah I just looked how weird, she didn’t post anything for him! Yeah I feel like you can’t post constantly about feeling down about something and then not say what it is.

Ffs attention seeking or what ?? Just say wtf is going on 🙈🙈🙈🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
So bored of her now
I’ve never known some one to have “food poisoning” or be ill as much as her.. all that manifesting tit obviously works great 🙄

It’s awful to say but when I first noticed something was odd she posted a pic of her with her arm in a sling and at an and e? Saying didn’t expect this to happen etc tit timing and then said she would be off social media for a while. So not sure if it was accidental or something done to her or something she caused in some no clue but as soon as I saw that I thought she isn’t with him anymore. And her latest store she says ‘ Matt just came and picked Leo up to take him to nursery as I couldn’t manage it’ so he’s not living there at least atm.

• Wow
It’s awful to say but when I first noticed something was odd she posted a pic of her with her arm in a sling and at an and e? Saying didn’t expect this to happen etc tit timing and then said she would be off social media for a while. So not sure if it was accidental or something done to her or something she caused in some no clue but as soon as I saw that I thought she isn’t with him anymore. And her latest store she says ‘ Matt just came and picked Leo up to take him to nursery as I couldn’t manage it’ so he’s not living there at least atm.
She doesn't seem to be wearing her engagement ring anymore. I was really concerned when she posted the arm in a sling photo, I really hope it isn't a DV situation

People wouldn’t be messaging her if she didn’t keep posting about something being up and if she hadn’t mentioned Matt picking Leo up.. she must know people will ask!

Saying if she was ready to talk about it then she would have done so already and people should stop speculating 😂 she's made it pretty obvious even if she hasn't said it exactly. I always felt like he was under pressure to propose. They conceived within weeks of being together which probably made them stay together longer than they would have done otherwise.

She doesn't seem to be wearing her engagement ring anymore. I was really concerned when she posted the arm in a sling photo, I really hope it isn't a DV situation
If it was DV she wouldn’t be allowing him near the child so definitely not that. And he Had a story of a pic of her up on V day. So I am assuming he still loves her but she has some tit she needs to fix. Also he runs an early morning bootcamp so maybe he just came back from work after that session to bring the kid to nursery. It’s all very weird though.

I met her a couple of times IRL. To me she was a really lovely and postive person. Sad if they’ve broke up as she absolutely adored him but I think baby number 2 was a challenge for them. Would hate to think it was DV, but as a child of DV, mothers often blame themselves and dont consider that child is at risk