Charlottejonsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angry and projecting at her followers asked questions as to whether she feels guilty leaving her child. She prob did get a few judgemental messages, but that's the influencer career for you. Plus, if you're so enlightened and don't give a tit, why the anger at your genuine followers who will read your aggressive response? Why even story about it! Unfollowed.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think it's a bit pathetic that she's abandoned her part-time masters already because she hasn't got time can't be bothered. Yet she's advertising for 1-1 coaching clients. If I was looking for coaching, I really wouldn't be knocking on her door.

Reactions: 6
Why would you want to be coached by her!?
She openly admits her relationships are terrible and she doesnā€™t seem to like being her mum. If I was going to have a life coach Iā€™d want it to be someone aspirational.

Reactions: 5
If she takes that child on a plane after heā€™s been being sick what a selfish selfish witch! Sheā€™s such a tit mum!

If she takes that child on a plane after heā€™s been being sick what a selfish selfish witch! Sheā€™s such a tit mum!
Yep, why can't she go tomorrow or following day? I've been there and done that. There is no way I'd drag my toddler onto a plane with a sickness bug (she's only saying it's food poisoning to avoid further criticism of getting on a plane with a sick child - plane's get everyone sick so she's spreading that too for other families on their holidays). So fed up of her, she acts like an authority on so much but she isn't.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m taking by her silence sheā€™s decided to take him. If I find who sheā€™s flying with I will absolutely report her. Disgusting

Reactions: 1
Blimey so in the past month she's gone on the retreat, holiday with her friend and now she's going away again. Plus Matt just took Leo away as well. Living well for people that apparently don't have much time or money lol.

I wonder if Matt is living with parents or renting a room. She was saying how they can't get a routine sorted until he gets a place to live. Interested in a nosey way to know what happened between them. Lots of comments about how she ended the relationship because she wanted better for Leo and for him not to grow up in a toxic environment and also sharing memes about attracting narcissists šŸ‘€ plus implying he's a bit useless as he doesn't pay child support.

Jesus! ā€˜I donā€™t think itā€™s a bug, I think itā€™s something he ate yesterday because thatā€™s what heā€™s bringing up.ā€™ Well sickness bug or or something heā€™s eaten, what else would he be fetching up? Ectoplasm?

One thing that really grinds gears is selfish parents sending their ill children to nursery or taking them on days out etc. To take an ill child on a plane with the risk of infecting others on the same flight is actually disgusting. And then the ā€˜oh I just have the worst luck in the worldā€™ performance after previously posting a photo of your sonā€™s hand forcibly clasped in your own, gushing about much heā€™s missed you and how youā€™re going to ā€˜switch offā€™ to ā€˜be presentā€™ for him. Aye, until the spewing little crotch goblin ruins your plans šŸ„“
---
Also ā€˜so many of you saying heā€™ll bounce back and be fine just bring sick bags.ā€™ Really, Charlotte, are people really saying that to you or are you trying to justify your actions which could potentially make a lot of people ill and completely ruin their holiday. So, so selfish. She would be spitting feathers if the boot was on the other foot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think whether the kid is sick or not she shouldnā€™t be putting the child on a plane the day after heā€™s home from Turkey

I think she must be in loads of debt. She said ages ago that nearly all of her wage is gone after paying childcare. Her rent on that house in Bromley must be so expensive plus all these holidays and ā€œme timeā€ she keeps having! Matt canā€™t be paying that much child maintenance.

Reactions: 3
I think she must be in loads of debt. She said ages ago that nearly all of her wage is gone after paying childcare. Her rent on that house in Bromley must be so expensive plus all these holidays and ā€œme timeā€ she keeps having! Matt canā€™t be paying that much child maintenance.
If sheā€™s no longer with Matt sheā€™ll be able to claim 85% of her nursery fees back through UC plus she might qualify for more benefits like housing so sheā€™s likely got far more expendable income now than she did when she was with Matt.

If sheā€™s no longer with Matt sheā€™ll be able to claim 85% of her nursery fees back through UC plus she might qualify for more benefits like housing so sheā€™s likely got far more expendable income now than she did when she was with Matt.
Surely she would earn too much to claim anything? She must be on quite a lot as a PR manager who whatever she does.. if she can claim benefits the system is even worse than I thought!

Surely she would earn too much to claim anything? She must be on quite a lot as a PR manager who whatever she does.. if she can claim benefits the system is even worse than I thought!
She lives in quite an expensive area and itā€™s postcode dependent. Even women on 40k can still claim in London and I donā€™t think sheā€™ll be on over that amount at the moment.

It baffles me she makes a big deal out of absolutely everything!

her stories today saying she had no clue about bringing a birth certificate to airport as she has a different second name to sonā€¦ I thought this was pretty common knowledge?!

And of course thereā€™s a drama about how she felt being questioned about it blah blah

It baffles me she makes a big deal out of absolutely everything!

her stories today saying she had no clue about bringing a birth certificate to airport as she has a different second name to sonā€¦ I thought this was pretty common knowledge?!

And of course thereā€™s a drama about how she felt being questioned about it blah blah
She makes out sheā€™s so intelligent but she has no common sense/general knowledge at all. I knew about that rule before I had my child. I have a different surname to her so I would make sure I double checked all the rules etc before I travelled alone with her.

She does no research and then acts shocked that staff have to do checks to stop abduction/trafficking etc.

Sheā€™s a bleeping idiot

She goes through the same phases again and again. Moaning, complaining and depressed. Then all that cheesy mumbo jumbo self love bullshit she puts on to try and snag clients. No disrespect to her but she dropped out of her masters, has a child with a guy she knew for three months before falling pregnant and a called-off engagement. She's hardly a thriving business woman is she? What on earth does she coach people for?

'I'm living right on the edge' complaining about nursery fees and tagging them saying how bleeping awful they are! Very professional. And right on the edge financially yet has been in London this wknd and had 3 holidays -at least - in the last 3 months?
She's utterly thick, I cannot stand her! Can't believe I used to like her and infact offer her sympathy and advice when she was struggling in early motherhood as I was months ahead of her and saw her suffering... now she's offering out advice like some guru and seems to have zero common sense and incredibly self involved. I, I, I, me me me. Im triggered, im traumatised. Oh duck off, we all are probably and we all get up and continue the best we can! And she 'never knew about childcare expense before she had a child?' Is she serious?

Reactions: 8