Charlottejonsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she (like a lot of influencers) really needs to step away from instagram in order to work on herself effectively. I don't think it's possible to authentically do that work (on yourself) whilst being beholden to social media because you have ads and affiliations you have to fulfil. She can dress it up as "sharing her journey" but personally I don't buy it.

Reactions: 3
I think she (like a lot of influencers) really needs to step away from instagram in order to work on herself effectively. I don't think it's possible to authentically do that work (on yourself) whilst being beholden to social media because you have ads and affiliations you have to fulfil. She can dress it up as "sharing her journey" but personally I don't buy it.
No doubt she’ll be linking the million different vitamins soon as ‘everyone was asking’ so she can make some cash from it.

Reactions: 1
She’s doing it all publicly to probably win the ex back. The new gf is a fitness freak and goes to the exs bootcamp thing. She also runs marathons.

Reactions: 1