Charlottejonsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow her?

She’s a “life coach” and goes on and on about positivity, mantras etc when all she does in MOAN.
She does my head in.

Reactions: 3
I was so surprised not to see a thread on her! She is pretty miserable. Sometimes I question whether she even likes her kid. 😳

Reactions: 1
I was so surprised not to see a thread on her! She is pretty miserable. Sometimes I question whether she even likes her kid. 😳
Omg yes! He does seem like an absolute terror but all she does is complain about him. I don’t know why she would take him to nursery today if his poor little legs hurt him so much he was struggling to walk 😩

Can't stand her. Followed her pre-baby and she was quite refreshing. Now she's become a culty life coach (Anyone can be a life coach and it grinds my gears), I can't abide her.

Can't stand her. Followed her pre-baby and she was quite refreshing. Now she's become a culty life coach (Anyone can be a life coach and it grinds my gears), I can't abide her.
It annoys me when she goes on about making a choice to become a life coach as she wanted flexible working etc… in reality she was made redundant during covid. She had no choice in the matter but that doesn’t fit in with the positive thinking bullshit she spouts!

Reactions: 2
Omg yes! He does seem like an absolute terror but all she does is complain about him. I don’t know why she would take him to nursery today if his poor little legs hurt him so much he was struggling to walk 😩
yeah that’s true. The video of him hitting & pulling her hair has made me feel sorry for her now 😩

D402B774-CEF3-417C-BB25-31DF7FF6FE16.png

Very “be kind”. Surely just tell the bloke or look away. What gives these “influencers” the right to ridicule people they don’t even know online whilst preaching be kind 🙄

So glad I’ve found this thread!
She drives me mad. Clearly dislikes being a mum, but tried to cover it up as ‘being relatable’, which it is not. And is constantly finding something new to moan about!!

It makes me laugh that she went on and on about how good her sleep consultant was and how it’s important to invest in it (so unaware of her privilege!), had 3 good nights sleep and then back to complain that she’s had no sleep and been up all night 😂

Also makes me laugh when she moans about how expensive childcare is when she’s got a Peloton bike in the background.. so relatable

I know she had PND so I try not to comment too much but posting this list of things she doesn’t enjoy doing with her child!! Like don’t get me wrong some days I’m not thrilled about cooking but to say you don’t like playing with him, eating out with him, going on holidays. What the hell. Poor kid might see that one day.

Attachments

I know she had PND so I try not to comment too much but posting this list of things she doesn’t enjoy doing with her child!! Like don’t get me wrong some days I’m not thrilled about cooking but to say you don’t like playing with him, eating out with him, going on holidays. What the hell. Poor kid might see that one day.
I think she’s so obsessed with being “real” she doesn’t actually care about coming across as a tit mum. No wonder he’s so badly behaved if his mum hates doing anything with him.

221ADEC7-6929-42AB-8BE4-A76BF6CDC1DF.jpeg

again, another post that he may grow up to see. I know PND is a very real thing & sharing experiences is good for other parents etc but I can’t help but worry how these “influencer kids” will react when they’re older

Moaning about price increases and how it’s impacted her life and how she has to make sacrifices 🙄 She’s just been at a festival for a long weekend which must have cost £100s, she constantly wears new clothes from Zara etc and they have a bleeping Peloton.. hardly on the breadline are you.

She is annoying me so much!! Moaning about the cost of childcare and how she has no money left. She was out for drinks with her friends last weekend, things can’t be that bad 🙄

Moaning about having no money on Monday.. out on a day date on Friday while the poor kid is stuck in nursery again