Charlottejonsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think there was something suspicious about the broken collar bone/ shoulder injury. Thought it at the time and posted about it. She never explained how she injured it and I noticed very soon after she wasn’t wearing rings and Matt was wasn’t around. Would make sense I guess if that was the case and she’s reported him because she won’t want to say anything to affect the outcome of that.
She said that she fell over with Leo? I thought she mentioned it quite a lot and the issue with Matt and I think the straw that broke the camels back was that Matt didn’t support her when it happened. I got the impression that she wanted (quite rightly) a partner to look after her, take the childcare load and help her recover and what she got was a man who told her to get on with it, didn’t help her with Leo and she realised that he probably wasn’t the kind soul she thought he was. I remember that being my overwhelming take on it all at the time.

Reactions: 4
He has a post up from the 1st May saying he was 100 days sober. If they split up around January (can’t remember now) May be something to do with his drinking

I always thought there was something off about Matt. I can't put my finger on it exactly but there was just something about him I found to be very disingenuous.
I was actually surprised she was with him because in the short clips she shared of him the way he behaved always seemed totally at odds with everything she says she stands for.

Reactions: 2
I always thought there was something off about Matt. I can't put my finger on it exactly but there was just something about him I found to be very disingenuous.
I was actually surprised she was with him because in the short clips she shared of him the way he behaved always seemed totally at odds with everything she says she stands for.
He always seemed to act childish imo
The way she acts so shocked about them no longer being together makes no sense to me, didn't she only know him three months before getting pregnant? Like surely she understood that it might not work out when you don't know someone that well. I also think the broken arm/collarbone or whatever it was, was suspicious. It was right around the same time. All of this strong single mum stuff she keeps posting is clearly bs because she keeps posting passive aggressive stuff about him, presumably to wind him up.
---
He has a post up from the 1st May saying he was 100 days sober. If they split up around January (can’t remember now) May be something to do with his drinking
The hashtags also mention drug addiction so possibly both?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah, you're right, he did come across really childish - maybe that was it. Maybe he just irritated me. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean she could try and mix it up a little by posting something remotely positive, or is that too much of an ask? Every post, video and story is just depressing as duck.

Why would anyone want her as a coach/mentor or whatever she does when she is such a mess online. The crying stories and then acting like she’s an empowered single mum just contradict each other. It’s all for the gram innit

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen her desperate instagram chat. Bleating on about online dating blah blah blah. Maybe Matt wanted to go clean & she wanted to continue her drink & drug habit 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She raved about how good the sleep consultant was, told people who couldn’t afford it that they needed to find a way to “invest” if it was important to them.

Does her kid sleep? No he doesn’t hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Generally speaking, why do women bang on about being single and how much happier they are and don’t need a man etc etc but then completely change when they’re with someone saying how happy they are.

She briefly dated someone recently, posted it all over social media, no hard launch, just hand holding and talking about how fast life changes etc and then suddenly asked people to stop messaging her about it as she’s trying to process….and has now gone back to single, empowered woman content. I think she drinks a lot. I feel really sad for her. I see Matt is with someone new, clean and seems to be going well.

Reactions: 8
She jumps into relationships way too quickly, she’d been on a couple of dates with a man starting posting him and then before we know it the “toxic man” posts start. She says she’s done so much work, therapy, blah blah blah but she continues to make the same mistakes. She’s admitted her previous ex’s have been abusive, she made out that Matt was so different but then she’s alluded to him also being abusive.
Who would take advice from her? Her life is a mess.

Also it never fails to make me smile when she moans about Leo not sleeping/not going to bed until 10pm. When she boasted about how good a sleep coach with it and told her followers that couldn’t afford it that they should find a way to pay for it if they really wanted it. She got ripped off 😂

Reactions: 7
It’s so odd the way she wants to be open and honest etc but yet she doesn’t say what happened with her and Matt or her and this new man

I just cannot cope when she posts her pole dancing videos. Agghhhh the second hand embarrassment/cringe is too much.

Reactions: 6
For someone who lives and preaches about the the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, she’s always ill!

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ how many multi vitamins was that?! And that bloody spiritual thing Ahhh in 2 weeks she’ll do another thing about how she’s got some other really bad habits. It’s a weird cycle she goes all in obsessive for abit then plunges. Hurts my head

Reactions: 3
She spends so much time and money “working on herself” but is more messed up than ever.

Reactions: 1