Charlottejonsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met her a couple of times IRL. To me she was a really lovely and postive person. Sad if they’ve broke up as she absolutely adored him but I think baby number 2 was a challenge for them. Would hate to think it was DV, but as a child of DV, mothers often blame themselves and dont consider that child is at risk
Baby number 2?

Sorry, I wasn’t clear - she was very keen for baby number 2 and he was absolutely against it. It was very hard.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I wasn’t clear - she was very keen for baby number 2 and he was absolutely against it. It was very hard.
Oh really? Who said he was against it? I thought that she had pcos etc issues and also she had put stuff up complaining about nursery costs and not Being able to afford another kid. She also had birth trauma I think too so it’s not a decision a couple would take lightly. If it is the case that he was dead set against it then he probably doing it for her own good if she’s not well enough to go through it again. I have to say I do like her but there is a lot of attention seeking stories. If you don’t want followers to speculate then don’t be active on socials until you’ve sorted yourself out? As I said before I don’t think it would be DV at all. I think he is still living there as he also had a story up last week getting in to an ice bath in their garden and he Said “hi buddy” or something like that to the kid as he opened the door to the house 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope they will be ok though. Parenthood is never easy! She seems like a nice person I hope she has some good friends and family around her
---
-he’s following her on Instagram but she has unfollowed him
---
Baby number 2?
He’s got an older kid with someone else. Can see it on his tagged pics. Maybe it’s common knowledge but I didn’t know about it. Says #fatheranddaughter
D39EFAB1-D720-4DC7-A3BD-34A9DFA592EF.jpeg
3751C7B5-4EBB-45CB-8810-02CFF11EC0A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh really? Who said he was against it? I thought that she had pcos etc issues and also she had put stuff up complaining about nursery costs and not Being able to afford another kid. She also had birth trauma I think too so it’s not a decision a couple would take lightly. If it is the case that he was dead set against it then he probably doing it for her own good if she’s not well enough to go through it again. I have to say I do like her but there is a lot of attention seeking stories. If you don’t want followers to speculate then don’t be active on socials until you’ve sorted yourself out? As I said before I don’t think it would be DV at all. I think he is still living there as he also had a story up last week getting in to an ice bath in their garden and he Said “hi buddy” or something like that to the kid as he opened the door to the house 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope they will be ok though. Parenthood is never easy! She seems like a nice person I hope she has some good friends and family around her
---
-he’s following her on Instagram but she has unfollowed him
---

He’s got an older kid with someone else. Can see it on his tagged pics. Maybe it’s common knowledge but I didn’t know about it. Says #fatheranddaughter
View attachment 1983221 View attachment 1983224
I think he has two other kids, a boy and a girl other than Leo. She's unfollowed him?! Can't be a good sign

I think he has two other kids, a boy and a girl other than Leo. She's unfollowed him?! Can't be a good sign
So it’s understandable he’s got grown up kids plus Leo he doesn’t want anymore. I think that’s fair enough. Maybe that’s why they broke up.

I do find her really annoying like judgemental, I remember a while ago she was saying you have to put yourself first, pay for therapy/ coaching sessions find that income to do it. And I remember people messaging her saying I’m a single mum I literally cannot afford my next meal let alone time to focus on myself and she was like yeah but that’s an excuse you need to find the income and the time. Just the most privileged judgmental position. And I think she comes from the mindset of having suffered trauma as a child so doesn’t want to repeat that cycle with her child but is going too much the other way , constantly like ‘ I need me time, this is important for me to do’ it just irritates me it’s like everything she says or does is somehow related back to meditating or positive reinforcement or even the tit times she plus’s trauma and working through to and everything like just have a day off! 🤣

Has she address her and Matt? Has it been confirmed or has she just ignored it and hoped it’d go away lol

Has she address her and Matt? Has it been confirmed or has she just ignored it and hoped it’d go away lol
I don’t think so? Also it’s just constant moaning from her on every story now. She’s actually so negative constantly. I’m sick of seeing her complaining I think I’ll have to unfollow

Reactions: 3
I feel bad for her kid. She’s always complaining about him. Like I understand there’s an element of “keeping it real” for her followers as mothers BUT she’s making it look like she despises him at times.

I feel bad for her kid. She’s always complaining about him. Like I understand there’s an element of “keeping it real” for her followers as mothers BUT she’s making it look like she despises him at times.
I know! And now she’s moaning she can’t have another one. Like the one you actually have!

She spends no time with him. He’s in nursery 5 days a week and she’s out at least 1 day/night a weekend. And now she’s on about a solo retreat, be a mum and get over yourself ffs.

I know! And now she’s moaning she can’t have another one. Like the one you actually have!

She spends no time with him. He’s in nursery 5 days a week and she’s out at least 1 day/night a weekend. And now she’s on about a solo retreat, be a mum and get over yourself ffs.
Even the whole “I’m working out” to him and him climbing on to her back and her Rolling her eyes as usual. It’s just not nice. I’d feel awful putting that online out there. She seems to hate being a mother. She’s clearly mentally unwell, I hope the child’s father steps up and spends Quality time with him. He’s a lovely little boy and like All toddlers needs love and meaningful playtime with his parent.

I don’t think so? Also it’s just constant moaning from her on every story now. She’s actually so negative constantly. I’m sick of seeing her complaining I think I’ll have to unfollow
I think she more or less did last night by saying she’s doing it alone

I think she more or less did last night by saying she’s doing it alone
I might feel for her a bit if she didn’t say it with a crying selfie 🙄

Also everytime she moans about his sleep, I think wow that sleep consultant was well worth the money wasn’t it haha.

Reactions: 5
I do at times, due to have a little boy same age as hers and I know it’s bloody exhausting at times but there’s not a day really where she doesn’t have something to moan about

I do at times, due to have a little boy same age as hers and I know it’s bloody exhausting at times but there’s not a day really where she doesn’t have something to moan about
Same boat here 🙋🏼‍♀️ As difficult as it is at times the love and fun Always outweighs the hard parts. It’s horrible letting all her followers know so many private details and thoughts About her son.

Her partner or ex partner never posts their son on socials really. I’m sure he probably spends time with him but you don’t see him complaining about his child/his health/sleep etc. he’s actually a better role model than her when it comes to positivity on social media

Id love to know what happened between them as it wasn’t long ago they were madly deeply in love and not long got engaged

Reactions: 3
Id love to know what happened between them as it wasn’t long ago they were madly deeply in love and not long got engaged
Me too! She always went on about how their relationship was so healthy and different from her previous.. wonder what changed that! It’ll probably come out eventually in a caption to a crying selfie.

I used to really like her but i think she has some very deep seated issues surrounding her son. I have 2 toddlers and 2 older children (but still living at home) and the toddlers really are hard work but they’re so much fun and when it gets hard I have to remind myself that they’re all I ever wanted and I will absolutely miss this when it’s over as I’m not having anymore!

I feel as though her PND wasn’t dealt with properly and also sounds like her and Matt have broken up recently which will be a big change for all of them. Perhaps exacerbating Leo’s behaviour which won’t improve their relationship. We’re lead to believe that parent/child relationships are relatively easy because the love there is unconditional but I don’t always think that’s the case and sometimes those relationships require a lot of work! I hope she sorts it out. It’s glaringly obvious that she isn’t fond of him.

Me too! She always went on about how their relationship was so healthy and different from her previous.. wonder what changed that! It’ll probably come out eventually in a caption to a crying selfie.
I never understood her acting like that, didn't they only know each other a few months before getting pregnant with Leo?