Charlottejonsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I'm living right on the edge' complaining about nursery fees and tagging them saying how bleeping awful they are! Very professional. And right on the edge financially yet has been in London this wknd and had 3 holidays -at least - in the last 3 months?
She's utterly thick, I cannot stand her! Can't believe I used to like her and infact offer her sympathy and advice when she was struggling in early motherhood as I was months ahead of her and saw her suffering... now she's offering out advice like some guru and seems to have zero common sense and incredibly self involved. I, I, I, me me me. Im triggered, im traumatised. Oh duck off, we all are probably and we all get up and continue the best we can! And she 'never knew about childcare expense before she had a child?' Is she serious?
she said it like she thought having and child and sending them to childcare would cost zero. You also know she would be the first person moaning about how little childcare workers are paid if it wasn’t her having to pay the bill.

Reactions: 4
Not sure which is worse. Her claiming that no one told her that childcare is expensive (it's hardly a secret that you only hear about after birth) or her telling everyone which exact nursery Leo goes to and on which days 🙈

She is so aggravating.
She’s chooses to work full time, she didn’t use to.
She chose to have a child, she didn’t have to.
She chose to rent a massive house, she didn’t have to.
She chose to go on 3 holidays this year, she didn’t have to.
Own up to your own decisions. I don’t want a government that pays for your poor decision making.

Reactions: 6
I hope the nursery terminate her contract with them with immediate effect leaving her with no childcare. It would honestly be the best option for that child. She just said he hates going, she’s told the whole internet where his nursery is! Wtf! Imagine tagging your child’s school or nursery in an online post and slagging them off and then turning up the next day. Wild
To me.

Reactions: 5
Oh so now she gave notice at her son’s nursery and is slating them again… apparently he ran into a wall and she doesn’t believe it. They probably don’t wanna deal with her self entitled attitude. He’s a kid, kids constantly fall over and are accident prone… but no of course she’s gonna blame everyone else around her.

Reactions: 3
Oh so now she gave notice at her son’s nursery and is slating them again… apparently he ran into a wall and she doesn’t believe it. They probably don’t wanna deal with her self entitled attitude. He’s a kid, kids constantly fall over and are accident prone… but no of course she’s gonna blame everyone else around her.
I agree with you totally, but (if she's even telling the truth) if they didn't contact her or his dad about a head injury I'd be questioning that. Like you say kids always injure themselves in various ways, but as a parent if my kid had a big lump on their head I'd at least want to know so I can decided whether to get them checked out or not. Hope this makes sense.

ETA just thought if it happened at the end of the day anyway and she was about to get him then of course I wouldn't expect a phone call.

Is she trying to claim that they smashed her kids head into the wall or something? Honestly.

Reactions: 2
I agree with you totally, but (if she's even telling the truth) if they didn't contact her or his dad about a head injury I'd be questioning that. Like you say kids always injure themselves in various ways, but as a parent if my kid had a big lump on their head I'd at least want to know so I can decided whether to get them checked out or not. Hope this makes sense.

ETA just thought if it happened at the end of the day anyway and she was about to get him then of course I wouldn't expect a phone call.
Oh yeah totally agree with you! When she dramatises everything and plays the victim constantly you do start to question her version of events though! Hope he is ok. She really needs to stop plastering his face all over her IG. She put the camera in his face and he started to cry more. Just cuddle him instead of riling him up even more 🤦🏼‍♀️

From a safeguarding point of view, she really shouldn't be telling all of the internet where her son goes to nursery and when! It's so dangerous!
I don't disagree that she has concerns about the nursery's management but if your child is actively telling you they don't want to go because it's not nice and they're screaming refusing to go, wouldn't you want to know why immediately? It really concerns me that she's ignored that till now.

Ignored it til the price went up! I reckon the only reason why she’s making a fuss now is that she wants to pull him out with no fees.

God she really does think she’s the main character doesn’t she. Never heard someone be so self absorbed about a single parent lifestyle. She treats instagram like a journal/ therapist, just so bizarre to put that much of your life on show for everyone to see, and then equally, not expect to be judged!

God she really does think she’s the main character doesn’t she. Never heard someone be so self absorbed about a single parent lifestyle. She treats instagram like a journal/ therapist, just so bizarre to put that much of your life on show for everyone to see, and then equally, not expect to be judged!
I don’t even see her stories anymore they’re so mundane. She was so much more interesting and relatable when she was with the bf. She wasn’t such a moan bag. She goes on about positivity and then Whinges 90% of the time.

I don’t even see her stories anymore they’re so mundane. She was so much more interesting and relatable when she was with the bf. She wasn’t such a moan bag. She goes on about positivity and then Whinges 90% of the time.
She’s bloody draining! Who wants to watch her? Only other whinging draining single mums.
Just get on with it like other women have to!

She’s bloody draining! Who wants to watch her? Only other whinging draining single mums.
Just get on with it like other women have to!
She’s made coparenting her whole personality and its Clear that she doesn’t like the dad hence all the passive aggressive tik tok shares

Reactions: 6
Why would she post a photo with her ex? She’s portrayed him really badly the last few months and hasn’t said a nice word about him and then decides to share a photo together. Then proceeds to share a post about narcissists… she’s a weird one

She keeps posting about leaving a toxic relationship but when they broke up she said it wasn’t her choice which made it seem like she was dumped- now she wants us to believe she made a brave decision!
She’s so full of herself. She looks like such a mug filming herself meditating on a bleeping park bench!

She keeps posting about leaving a toxic relationship but when they broke up she said it wasn’t her choice which made it seem like she was dumped- now she wants us to believe she made a brave decision!
She’s so full of herself. She looks like such a mug filming herself meditating on a bleeping park bench!
I felt like when she said it ‘wasn’t her choice’ it was less of a ‘dumped’ situation and more of a
‘What I want from my future (more kids) isn’t what Matt wanted’. It sounds like they couldn’t agree (he already has another two) so she made the decision to leave. Sounds like an ultimatum from them both.
If he’s already paying child maintenance for another two kids, I imagine Charlotte is getting the same from Matt as the other mother is but I can’t imagine he’s rolling in cash so she’s probably pissed that she’s footing the bill for everything with minimal contribution from him. Her option is to give up work and get funding from the government or to continue with her career and scrape by until Leo starts school so I do admire the fact that she hasn’t chosen the easy option.

I feel like she's quite clever with what she posts and says stuff to get a rise out of him. She's posted a few times how she had to leave because she wanted Leo to grow up in a safe environment that wasn't toxic and she didn't want him witnessing certain kinds of behaviours. It sounded like violence or affairs. And then the posting how she's paying for everything because the government just let's men get away with not contributing. Plus the posts about how her followers wouldn't believe the amount of rubbish she's having to put up with in the background from him, it seems like she posts stuff to purposefully make him look bad. When she sees these messages she'll be posting about how women should be empowering other women. But she had a baby with a new man who already had kids with other mum(s), seemingly had the perfect life and then all of a sudden her life got turned upside down except for when she changes the story and makes it sound like he was a problem for a while.

She immediately went on her stories the other day to “explain” herself after reading here and referencing people saying she’s always “moaning”
She doesn’t tell her followers what happened but yet is passive aggressively talking about him being a narcissist etc. they don’t follow each other anymore on IG but I’m sure he will see her stories. From what she is posting she is coming across as the one who was “toxic” in the relationship.
I find it strange that they wouldn’t work through their issues for the sake of their child. I know this sometimes doesn’t work but the way she’s going on about doing it all it seems she and the dad shouldve tried to work through it.

she is the equivalent of that person we all know on Facebook that puts up a vague status about someone they won’t name to get people to go “Omg hun r u ok? Dm me”

I still think there was something suspicious about the broken collar bone/ shoulder injury. Thought it at the time and posted about it. She never explained how she injured it and I noticed very soon after she wasn’t wearing rings and Matt was wasn’t around. Would make sense I guess if that was the case and she’s reported him because she won’t want to say anything to affect the outcome of that.