Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will do my best! 😂😂. I highly doubt we will see the unless they are swimming or outside. Maybe in the evening but we are all staying up later and no makknf kids go to bed at 7pm
You’ll know if you see them swimming- she fancies herself as the next Rebecca Adlington so she will be sprinting up and down making sure everyone can see how good she is 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately you just know she will be filming their every move for her day 2 vlog 🙄. The big fat pheasant freak.
Yeah I know. But having a holiday, should mean having a holiday. At least for the children. The incessant posting is so unhealthy and isn't a good way to live if you have the 'sads'. She needs to just log and switch off, for all our sakes!!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I know. But having a holiday, should mean having a holiday. At least for the children. The incessant posting is so unhealthy and isn't a good way to live if you have the 'sads'. She needs to just log and switch off, for all our sakes!!
💯 My kid gets sad if I go on my phone to text or answer a call when we are watching a film so I can’t even imagine what it must feel like for billiam, day and wanny - poor little urchins. The best bit is her content is mind numbingly boring, she’s become a tit mum and a tit human because she can’t be arsed getting a 9-5 like the rest of us. These ‘influencers’ are gonna be consumed by guilt once their kids have grown up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just back in for a bit. No sign. Weather is absolutely amazing so I really hope the children aren't stuck inside "resting"

Reactions: 5
Day 2 at CP

They went to the free swimming pool
Went for lunch
Charlotte went to Starbucks pretending it was a treat for Daisy
They went for dinner
Kids played in a free playpark

Wow. Really pushing the boat out and enjoying all that CP has to offer…… how bleeping boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So the only activity they did in day 2 was swimming!!! All day, that's it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So the only activity they did in day 2 was swimming!!! All day, that's it!!
And reading! Charlotte read her book a lot whilst having a few cocktails! That’s exactly what you’re supposed to do at Centre Parks isn’t it??

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Knew she would treat herself to a treatment there. Like she couldn’t have had that done last week. Had to take time away from her family didn’t she.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.