Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tick, tock, tick, tock. Nearly time to dust off that brilliant CV of yours. The days of pretending that filming your bog roll and bin bags while talking to yourself is a job are numbered.

She is beyond pathetic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe daisy happily sat by a river and read her book she’s 7! They want to be out exploring and playing. That was definitely charlottes idea .
I am 100% sure that Daisy would have been on a tablet while Charlotte sat and read. That’s what he kids are used to doing to keep them quiet.

Why is she intrusively filming Bill when he is in the pool doing some kind of activity on her stories, why does she feel the need to do that to her child?

As for the Plenty, I had a giggle when she said it is only available at Asda, a supermarket that she never visits. So authentic. I’m sure now she loves it so much she will be a regular Asda visitor to buy her favourite kitchen roll.

Gone already
It must be so exhausting constantly having to look at social media. She’s on a family holiday and she’s uploading ‘content’ and checking/deleting comments. The mind boggles why she would rather do that than have quality time with her kids in a beautiful place with so many activities available.

Checking in to report spotted outside the sports bar. In a green milkmaid dress

I would say at least a 16 in a forgiving top. Bottom would be at least 20 - 22. Maybe larger in jeans. As ever, no issue at all with that but not when pushing the size 13 bollocks. Put it this way - if you were describing Charlotte as a missing person to the police, you would say larger person as a distinguishing feature. There is no way she is between a size 12 and 14 as is usually understood by the general public. End of.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Put it this way - if you were describing Charlotte as a missing person to the police, you would say larger person as a distinguishing feature. There is no way she is between a size 12 and 14 as is usually understood by the general public. End of.
This is brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dog will be having a wonderful time at the kennel - they usually walk them twice a day. Merl won’t know what’s hit him 🫢 I bet he will get his fur brushed too
---
And they couldn’t take the dog on holiday without a second car. The kids were practically sat on each other in the back row.

Reactions: 10
It’s time for a new thread. What about Charlotte Taylor - Missing ‘larger person’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“We all really enjoy walking” so why don’t you walk your dog then?? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Its really unnerving that we all know EXACTLY where she is and when she's pissed when she's in charge of the children . That her house is unoccupied etc She's awful!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
“We all really enjoy walking” so why don’t you walk your dog then?? 🙄
They didn’t look like people who enjoyed walking at the sports bar. The younger kids were on scooters and Charlotte was huffing up a fairly gradual incline

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are going tree climbing

why aren’t you going with them Charlotte…
Presumably because Billiam is off self-identifying as a toddler so Mama can get some more swimming footage of him to dub the Little Mermaid soundtrack over for insta story purposes? The poor boy - let’s hope Charlotte’s “career” is well and truly over by the time he starts secondary school or it’s going to be rather embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We all enjoy walking 😂 they never walk anywhere apart from the same walk with the dog or to her grandparents so they can get pissed up. Why does she constantly feel the need to pretend to be something she’s not? What have we had in the last couple of years, football, nature, running, 30 days shred, cricket, the gym and the current one which is swimming, all last a short time and never mentioned again,

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.