Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely grim! The fact she has to put a warning on before she posts a picture of those vile creatures just shows that they haven’t gone down well with her followers. She was clearly hoping they’d drum up up engagement but they haven’t gone down as well as she hoped.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s absolutely grim! The fact she has to put a warning on before she posts a picture of those vile creatures just shows that they haven’t gone down well with her followers. She was clearly hoping they’d drum up up engagement but they haven’t gone down as well as she hoped.
Cause they’re RATS. No matter how many times I say it, I can’t get it into my head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the thread title
Awww shucks 🥰 😂 I feel like a proud parent!
---
She’s done a total 180 from feeling down on herself yesterday. I’m pleased she’s back to the ‘if I was chocolate I’d eat myself’ rhetoric - I was worried she might reappear from up her own massive arse for a second there….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still find it amusing she made friends with a cat.
On the hen do weekend with 19 other women there.
Not only that, she took a picture of it AND sent it to the other hens!!.... who clearly took the piss and called her Lewis Capaldi lookalike, which was not what she was expecting when she sent the picture I'm sure..they clearly think she's a saddo. (Who does that on a hen do, right?)
In addition to her picture being put as the back end of a tram. I feel a tiny bit sorry for her actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The rats don’t bother me but I don’t understand why she keeps showing them? Pets are only really interesting to their owner, otherwise it’s just boring.

Reactions: 22
Those antidepressants are wee feckers aren’t they!!!
They make you go into your Freezer and scoff a big tub of Häagen-Dazs 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

That’ll really help your hormones and your weight!!!
It’s ok because she’s going to don her goggles and swim in the bath. Really fast. Because she’s so active. She really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mate I have been taking anti D for years never have I blamed them for a) overindulging on food and b) making me have sweaty face and hands

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cannot get over this woman saying she’s besotted with RATS.

They are RATS.
She really thinks she’s a real life Disney Princess that can speak to the animals and can widen her eyes, flutter her lashes and click her scruffy little sliders together because there really is NO place like Charpaldi’s home.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mate I have been taking anti D for years never have I blamed them for a) overindulging on food and b) making me have sweaty face and hands
Only one medication in my life made me have a sweaty head out of nowhere and that was Propanolol for nerve pain. Needless to say I swiftly came off it and it stopped. I’m more inclined to say Charls excess sweaty face is more down to the fact she’s about 20 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must have had DMs questioning her about the weight gain and sweaty hands comments since clearly, the medication she is on doesn't cause either of those.
Probably deleted and blocked!

Reactions: 8
Dr Jart face masks are at least £11 EACH. She really needs to read the room! An £11 face mask isn’t going to perform miracles, she could have bought a pair of trainers from sports direct for £11 for the kids!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.