Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she tells everyone she meets that she’s a busy working mum and never gets anytime to herself?’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Knew she would treat herself to a treatment there. Like she couldn’t have had that done last week. Had to take time away from her family didn’t she.
Plus she was waiting for them to dry, which means they’re normal polish and not gel, so surely she won’t be able to go swimming now because they’ll chip?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For the next thread title, please can someone creative include the terrible flood? It is of Noah’s arc scale after all. I’m sure she is thankful that she had the kitchen towel to help minimise the damage…
If she’s on a budget at CPs, there are still much for them to do, especially that age, lots of exploring, walks, ride bikes.

Reactions: 3
For the next thread title, please can someone creative include the terrible flood? It is of Noah’s arc scale after all. I’m sure she is thankful that she had the kitchen towel to help minimise the damage…
If she’s on a budget at CPs, there are still much for them to do, especially that age, lots of exploring, walks, ride bikes.
The Taylor’s had a tiny flood hurrah! hurrah!
Charlotte we beg please get a supportive bra, hurrah!

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So all they did on day 2 was free swimming and eating and drinking!!!! She had the full hair and make up done by lunchtime, so was never gonna do or pay for another physical activity. The tight-arsed fuckers have done nothing or paid extra for their children either. Unbelievable how selfish this pair of fuckers are.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
#34 “A flood of which size was epic proportions, Just like Size 13’s Houdini contortions’.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve never been to Centre Parcs so correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure you can bring pets? Honestly what was the point in them getting that poor dog

IMG_5037.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She talks to her mum in such a weird way. Why on earth can’t the kids even swim without a camera in their face, never mind all the other people she’s included in the video. Horrible woman.

Reactions: 17
OMG how thin and fragile do Daisy’s legs look in that reel when she’s walking off the water thing?? I won’t post a screen shot as it doesn’t seem appropriate even with her face shaded out (though size 13 doesn’t think twice about sharing footage of her little girl in her swim suit on the internet without her consent). But her limbs look so painfully thin.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve never been to Centre Parcs so correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure you can bring pets? Honestly what was the point in them getting that poor dog

View attachment 2224174
Can definitely bring dogs though from what I gather it’s more dog tolerate than dog friendly (not allowed inside anywhere other than 1 restaurant at Whinfell anyway) and need to be kept on leads. Dog lodges tend to get booked up well in advance

so they definitely could’ve taken Merlin but obviously wanted the convenience of not having a dog for a week

I find it strange she hasn’t mentioned if he is boarding/stopping with somebody. More than likely I imagine somebody is popping around to their house a couple of times a day to let him in the garden. That poor dog deserves better

Reactions: 5
Honestly, I wouldn’t take a dog to Center Parcs. As was said above it’s not really that dog friendly and they would probably spend a lot of time alone in the lodge if you were going to take the kids out to do activities! She needs to do more with Merlin home and then it wouldn’t be so bad when he needs to stay with a friend or go to kennels every now and then

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I wouldn’t take a dog to Center Parcs. As was said above it’s not really that dog friendly and they would probably spend a lot of time alone in the lodge if you were going to take the kids out to do activities! She needs to do more with Merlin home and then it wouldn’t be so bad when he needs to stay with a friend or go to kennels every now and then
Exactly the issue! Usually it wouldn’t be so awful to not take your dog on holiday, if you ensured you spoiled them every other week of the year, kept them stimulated, exercised them adequately. But she doesn’t. She never ever has. She’s a terrible dog owner and Merlllllll deserves better.

Reactions: 5
If they are going to the wedding straight from holiday on Friday then Merlin must be in kennels or with a friend because all the family will also be at the wedding. Surely they will be staying overnight at the wedding as they will be wanting to drink and won’t want to get a taxi home leaving their car full of the holiday stuff at the venue? They must have a room booked so they can get ready etc when they get there. Charl can get ready with the bridal party but Mark and the kids will need to freshen up and get changed too.

Reactions: 3
Yes! There is also someone who's kids go to the same school too?
Mine did but my youngest has gone to high school now, Bill was 2 years below, everytime we passed Charlotte in the street my son would go ‘there’s your best friend’ as he used to see me watch her YouTube ages ago 🙈
---
Day 2 at CP

They went to the free swimming pool
Went for lunch
Charlotte went to Starbucks pretending it was a treat for Daisy
They went for dinner
Kids played in a free playpark

Wow. Really pushing the boat out and enjoying all that CP has to offer…… how bleeping boring.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s like she’s trying to make Daisy out older than she is, mine would be bored shitless sitting in a Starbucks reading.

• Haha
Latest YouTube video. What to pack for centre Parcs. Talk about scraping the barrel for content.
I thought everyone knew you took food, drink etc. hardly groundbreaking.

• Haha
I don’t believe daisy happily sat by a river and read her book she’s 7! They want to be out exploring and playing. That was definitely charlottes idea .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.