Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair we mainly do the free swimming. And often there for 6 hours plus my kids would do that all day. But we go abroad cp. haven't been to English one for a long time.
Nothing wrong with just doing swimming either it's the best thing usually and cp is so over priced for activities in the uk. Also I bet you a thread title they go bowling tonight.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never been to CP but I thought one of the appeals of it was the different activities you could do. Otherwise could you not just book a hotel anywhere with an amazing pool / water park and you’ve got the same thing?

she won’t be going tree climbing cos she’d cause a deforestation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never been to CP but I thought one of the appeals of it was the different activities you could do. Otherwise could you not just book a hotel anywhere with an amazing pool / water park and you’ve got the same thing?

she won’t be going tree climbing cos she’d cause a deforestation.
No tree climbing is size 12 and under she's just missed out being a size 13

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So far she’s not taken part in 1 single activity except go to the Spa and have those “hoofs” painted!!!! Oh, forgot she’s taken part in the eating and drinking 🐷 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably only took her tents, sorry milkmaid dresses with her, and nobody needs to see that up a tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So far she’s not taken part in 1 single activity except go to the Spa and have those “hoofs” painted!!!! Oh, forgot she’s taken part in the eating and drinking 🐷 🐷🐷🐷
I was just going to say how sad that she's stood on the side filming everything and not joining in with any of it. That's all the kids will remember from these holidays, 'mama' with her phone in their faces. Just be present and make some actual real life memories rather than everything having to be captured for the gram!

Her voice goes right through me. Why does she sound like that? Whiny witch 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I cannot for the life of me understand why she makes out that the serial killer is incredibly attractive. In this photo he looks as if his head is deformed. Did he get stuck between the spaniels or has Hayley twatted him with a frying pan (Pauline Fowler reference if you're old enough) because he won't leave his mummy wife?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Can definitely bring dogs though from what I gather it’s more dog tolerate than dog friendly (not allowed inside anywhere other than 1 restaurant at Whinfell anyway) and need to be kept on leads. Dog lodges tend to get booked up well in advance

so they definitely could’ve taken Merlin but obviously wanted the convenience of not having a dog for a week

I find it strange she hasn’t mentioned if he is boarding/stopping with somebody. More than likely I imagine somebody is popping around to their house a couple of times a day to let him in the garden. That poor dog deserves better
Totally agree on the dog tolerant . We took our dog when we went and he would of been much better staying at home with grandparents having long walks off lead everyday so if I went again we wouldnt take our dog either so kind of understand her not doing. X

Gone already
To be fair if he's in a kennels and it probably be better for him if it's anything like my local one it's 3 massive walks per day and quite alot of attention. But I'm not sure if all kennels are like that? As mine is decently small and ran by a lovely family that lives on the premises and owns lots of land for the dogs to run around and play with the staff

Went to the spa and had the cheapest treatment - toes painted. She could’ve done that herself, she’s only done that to show to the gram and say she’s been.

Reactions: 5
Went to the spa and had the cheapest treatment - toes painted. She could’ve done that herself, she’s only done that to show to the gram and say she’s been.
Nah she can’t reach her toes so getting her toes done is actually a necessity 🤣

• Haha
I’d sooner walk out of my job than go anywhere near her feet whilst listening to her whine on and on

• Haha
#33: Flood in the kitchen, she deserves it, she really does...! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.