Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor kid looks malnourished and is dressed like one of the kids from Oliver 😡😡😡😡

The eldest needs his phone taken off him!!!!! He needs to enjoy his holiday and have screen time for a wee while at night.
I was just going to comment on this photo, what a state! Her legs are shockingly thin, and are only exacerbated by those dirty clown shoes she's got on.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Mate it takes two seconds to clean those trainers with a wipe over. Or buy darker colour ones mate don't have to clean as often. Charl is wearing new Shoes every day I bet. Also one shot with her and daisy shows she's been pushing her saggy Maggies together for videos and stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just catching up and have two thoughts;

1) how thin are her lips in the floodYouTube video?! I’ve never noticed before because she usually over lines them, but when she’s talking the top one totally disappears! She looks so different in that video without lipstick!

2) I think she must be the only influencer I follow who never mentions trolling or tattle. Has she ever in the past? On one hand I’m surprised she doesn’t as it would be great ‘woe is me’ content, but on the other hand she must know people would find out too much about her so is scared to mention it 😂

i only found out about tattle because of beggy meldrum crying about it way back when 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez is she going to do daily reels? Just have a nice holiday with your family, take a few photos that you keep just for you guys and come back to social media when you get home. Not everything needs to be shared online.

Reactions: 15

1) how thin are her lips in the floodYouTube video?! I’ve never noticed before because she usually over lines them, but when she’s talking the top one totally disappears! She looks so different in that video without lipstick!

2) I think she must be the only influencer I follow who never mentions trolling or tattle. Has she ever in the past? On one hand I’m surprised she doesn’t as it would be great ‘woe is me’ content, but on the other hand she must know people would find out too much about her so is scared to mention it 😂

i only found out about tattle because of beggy meldrum crying about it way back when 😂
Shes alluded to it a few times and she did create an account on tattle and posted on here under her own name once - then she changed her username and tried to stick up for herself not realising we all knew it was the same account!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

If you go back to the first thread, she actually joined, created an account and attempted to defend herself to change people’s opinions 😂

Either the person who commended this is thinking Charls in labour judging by the screenshot or they’re totally unhinged! ‘Be strong’?! It’s a bit of bloody water, she still has a house, a roof over their heads, electricity etc. she infuriates me! Not gonna lie, pretty much dry heaved at her peacock story voice 🤢
IMG_1967.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How sad that when her kids look back on their memories they will realise that she used all their holidays for content.
They don’t know that now as it’s probably just normal to them. She should just put the phone down and take a week off.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Bill looks the spitting image of his dad on her lock screen photo
I will never understand why she cheated on Bills dad with the hooded killer.
---

Omg!! That was a classic 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Don’t be a racist then Edgy! 😂 IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I used to talk to her (know her through blogging) and I know full well that she has read here before because she told me about it 2 years ago.

• Haha
I just find her completely bleeping unbearable. The self-importance, the amount she would love to duck herself, the pouting, the contorting, the editing, the begging, the genuine belief that she works hard whilst doing duck all, the neglect of her kids, the exploiting of her kids, the gluttony, the lying, the ratties, the animal neglect, the bleeping WANKY WAVE. I cannot believe I ever followed this woman for anything other than to take the piss out of her she’s absolutely horrendous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Reporting in from Center Parcs here. 😂 I think we may have nearly had a close encounter at the pedalo area from the looks of things….👀

No sightings as yet but we’ve arrived, been swimming, been to Starbucks, been for a walk, been out for food, been to the entertainment arcades for a little bit and now putting the littlest one to bed. Before we meet up again in that lodge for a for more drinks and the kids can play outside and enjoy the rest of the sun. Like most other people, no has been on any kind of electronic device as the weather is fantastic. When we all got here, no one was tired from travelling (I thought only 90 year old Dowager Countesses would be tired after travelling for 2 hours) and even the two year old wanted to go swimming. 😂

Really hoping the Taylor children actually get outside for the majority of the rest of their break as the weather forecast looks brilliant.
You definitely won't see them at 8.50pm, Charlotte has already put her kids to bed at 7!
---
Why not pop the kids trainers in the wash before their hols? Look at the state in comparisons to Marks, I can't understand why this doesn't bother her. AND WHERE IS MERLIN????
She's left the dog at home the tight cow!!!!! This is the 2nd time they have been to CP and left the dog at home.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
If you go back to the first thread, she actually joined, created an account and attempted to defend herself to change people’s opinions 😂

Either the person who commended this is thinking Charls in labour judging by the screenshot or they’re totally unhinged! ‘Be strong’?! It’s a bit of bloody water, she still has a house, a roof over their heads, electricity etc. she infuriates me! Not gonna lie, pretty much dry heaved at her peacock story voice 🤢View attachment 2220759
Well now I’m going to have to go back to the first thread 🤣 I’ve been following her on tattle for ages but def not since then. Afternoon down time sorted (FYI Charl when you have a full time job you only have a little bit of down time for social media between calls etc)

Why not pop the kids trainers in the wash before their hols? Look at the state in comparisons to Marks, I can't understand why this doesn't bother her. AND WHERE IS MERLIN????
Oh Mark and Charl will be well turned out, the urchins will be wearing rags.

• Angry
How sad that when her kids look back on their memories they will realise that she used all their holidays for content.
They don’t know that now as it’s probably just normal to them. She should just put the phone down and take a week off.
She's just the videographer at this point. How can you possibly call this a family holiday when she films everything and everyone, she can't be taking part, she's thinking in terms of footage/photo opps. She must then take herself off to edit and do a voiceover. She's completely addicted to living her life online and doesn't give a duck how that impacts on the whole family. She's living life down a lens and is not taking part in anything in any sense. You're not making memories Charl, you're storing up issues for later when your kids realise how their own mother invaded their privacy on such a scale, and for what?? It's all just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she think that people, in fact strangers, want to see her every day life? She’s an unemployed and films strangers and her children with the odd bizarre ‘advert’ like tit for pipes and kitchen roll. That is NOT a job.

Well now I’m going to have to go back to the first thread 🤣 I’ve been following her on tattle for ages but def not since then. Afternoon down time sorted (FYI Charl when you have a full time job you only have a little bit of down time for social media between calls etc)
I did 😂😂😂 omg her coming in to defend herself and then setting up another fake account 😂😂 Also all the people being so offended as someone said she had cankles 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Either the person who commended this is thinking Charls in labour judging by the screenshot or they’re totally unhinged! ‘Be strong’?! It’s a bit of bloody water, she still has a house, a roof over their heads, electricity etc. she infuriates me! Not gonna lie, pretty much dry heaved at her peacock story voice 🤢View attachment 2220759
I have chronic FOMO so I went back to thread one…she appeared 12 COMMENTS IN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bloody hell, give them a chance to say something love

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.