Charlotte Taylor #32 Charpaldi on tour equals the back of a tram. She stinks of rat wee but don’t give a damn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just treat her kids to a nice smart pair of bloody trainers each? She could easily afford to take them to pick a nice pair each

Reactions: 11
I hate that she wears all the makeup up, takes time to do her hair, stick on an awful unflattering dress that she loves but then the kids look like they've been dragged straight out of bed in clothes that they've slept in. Surely as a mum your priority is making sure your kids look well turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope they are not wearing those trainers to the wedding on Friday 😳
The fact she has named that reel “ Centre Parcs days one” makes me thing she is going to do one everyday of their holiday. If she really wanted to share what they got up to then why not wait until they are home. Enjoy your bloody holiday, enjoy the time with your kids. Nobody and I mean NOBODY is sat at home desperate to see what Charlotte Taylor got up to on day one of her trip to CP!!
Unless of course the only reason she posted that reel was to prove to all the tattle bastards that the kids were not sat on their iPads all day 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Bet she'll have nothing negative to say on her daily reels because she's hoping their next visit will be a freebie 🤑

Reactions: 9
Her plenty AD has got 165 likes and 6 comments , that equates to about 0.3% of her subscribers that have responded to her “paid work “ it’s abysmal ! What other job could you get away with such utterly pathetic results ! She’s a massive failure

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her plenty AD has got 165 likes and 6 comments , that equates to about 0.3% of her subscribers that have responded to her “paid work “ it’s abysmal ! What other job could you get away with such utterly pathetic results ! She’s a massive failure
I said that earlier too, about her ads tanking. Her numbers don't add up. All this #content she puts out and it hasn't boosted her follower numbers. Tragic way to make a living IMO.

Reactions: 8
Did you suck up all the flood water yourself Charl, 'cos ya bleeping water retention ain't gone anywhere now has it you lying, deceiving cow.
Literally a few days between this insta post pic and the vlog.
OMG!! Looks like two different people!! or the person in picture 2 ate the person in picture 1 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve not posted for a while and I’m a bit late to the party but I find it shocking that the bride is taking all their wedding stuff to the venue for them because they’re coming straight from centre parcs……she’s a bridesmaid surely she should be there for the bride, she should be the one offering to take things for the bride to take any additional stress off her! She is so selfish!

Reactions: 22
I’ve not posted for a while and I’m a bit late to the party but I find it shocking that the bride is taking all their wedding stuff to the venue for them because they’re coming straight from centre parcs……she’s a bridesmaid surely she should be there for the bride, she should be the one offering to take things for the bride to take any additional stress off her! She is so selfish!
Exactly this!!

Reactions: 7
I bet there's been some rows between Nibby and Charl's brother over this behaviour. I wouldn't have been expecting to run around after my bridesmaid on my wedding day FFS!

Reactions: 21
The point of a bridesmaid isn’t just to wear a special dress and be in the photos. You’re meant to take the stress off the bride! You know like make sure all of her stuff is packed, keep her chill, have a giggle the night before. Not rock up on the morning and dive straight into hair and make up FFS! If I was one of the other girls though I think I’d actually be relieved she wasn’t turning up until the morning. I bet they’ll be say around having some fizz the night before reading through this thread and having a giggle

Reactions: 16
I popped back to thread 1 for a read and these comments alone could be made about her now, despite being made back in 2018.
The size 13 one really made me giggle!
IMG_1985.jpeg
IMG_1986.jpeg
IMG_1987.jpeg
IMG_1988.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Just put THE FLOOD video on and had to turn it off. The drama she has made out of a leak is ridiculous. Hardly a floor, it was on hard floor, hasn't affected their ability to live in that house safely. I don't doubt it's stressful but look at the bigger picture, alot of people don't have the luxuries she has. And she can swan off to centre parks without her dog and just sort it out later. She really needs to read the room and take a look at the world at the moment. Also puzzles me that Bill ran upstairs to turn the tap off, how did she know it was the tap? Id have soon run up myself to see what had happened 🤔

Reactions: 16
Reporting in from Center Parcs here. 😂 I think we may have nearly had a close encounter at the pedalo area from the looks of things….👀

No sightings as yet but we’ve arrived, been swimming, been to Starbucks, been for a walk, been out for food, been to the entertainment arcades for a little bit and now putting the littlest one to bed. Before we meet up again in that lodge for a for more drinks and the kids can play outside and enjoy the rest of the sun. Like most other people, no has been on any kind of electronic device as the weather is fantastic. When we all got here, no one was tired from travelling (I thought only 90 year old Dowager Countesses would be tired after travelling for 2 hours) and even the two year old wanted to go swimming. 😂

Really hoping the Taylor children actually get outside for the majority of the rest of their break as the weather forecast looks brilliant.
We need an update on if you've seen them!

No sign yet! But we spent most of yesterday outside bar a few hours swimming so I wouldn't have expected to!
I vote that you take some candid shots of her if you see her as clearly she doesn’t believe in privacy on the internet for others, her kids included, so she’s fair game!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.