Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bobs

Chatty Member
As if Billiam’s teacher hasn’t enough to bloody do without Fatty sending her multiple photos of him for her to choose one! She’ll be thinking “Christ it’s Fatty again trying to make a difficult job even more fucking difficult!” 🙄
Came to say the same. The teacher has enough to do without having to pick out a photo when only one would’ve been requested. Why can’t Charlotte follow a simple instruction? Can only imagine the eye roll and the FFS-ing the teacher did when receiving Billiams entire baby album 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24

KMDX

New thread title #33 The fatty with the ratties and tits like folded chapati’s

• Haha
  • Heart

Theyeahyeahs

No sign yet! But we spent most of yesterday outside bar a few hours swimming so I wouldn't have expected to!
I vote that you take some candid shots of her if you see her as clearly she doesn’t believe in privacy on the internet for others, her kids included, so she’s fair game!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Its the footage from the florist where the bride is clearly having a conversation with the woman and Charlotte has stood there, phone aloft just videoing them….. its beyond strange. Same as videoing round the table at the meal - no one else has their phone out, no one, just Charlotte. Shes Just using every second of the day for instagram content. Its so odd to me that she can’t seem to catch on to how odd her behaviour is.

• Wow

MardieT

Chatty Member
So she is a foodie and a real culture girl but she ordered a pepperoni pizza to her room instead of going out and eating in Madrid??
I’ve known her to have paid for trips to Florida and France but the only places they have chosen to go on holiday (and pay for) are Majorca and Centre Parcs. Very Cultured.

The only places she takes her kids are Costa or the Trafford Centre!

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The 3 kids are all underweight and Daisy in particular is noticeably malnourished looking. She doesn’t want them weighed because of her issues with her own size.

• Wow

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Puts up a story saying she’s snowed under because she’s going away… next story is her picking paint samples, the next is faffing with her mums hair.

So so busy 🙄 fuck off Charlotte and get a real job.

bumbleebee91

Screenshot_2023-06-01-17-09-24-751_com.instagram.android.jpg

God forbid Charl has been 'convinced' to buy some clothes for her kids!! How many new dresses have you bought for yourself in the past month?? Selfish cow.

• Angry
  • Sad

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Check Sandra Dee and her summit. Is it the United Nations! Is it the White House National Summit for world Peace! Nah, it’s just a summit on some digital pish 😂 Making it sound like she’s going to go and solve world hunger or something 😂 I’ve probably been to more livelier conferences than that!
Innovation, sustainability and growth

Let’s have a look at Charlotte Taylor’s track record, shall we?

Innovation: Trots out the same old shopping hauls week in week out. Wouldn’t have an original view if it punched her in the face.

Sustainability: Dear lord where to start. Cheap, fast, unsustainable fashion, with new outfits weekly, most never to be seen again. An over use of airfresheners. Can’t see a Home Bargains without buying bags and bags of unnecessary single use crap. Her party bags should have a “save the sea turtles” sticker on them. Multiple helium balloons at every birthday. So much processed meat (so clearly not high welfare) products for every meal.

Growth: The only thing that’s growing is her desperation and the size of her arse.

• Heart
Had a shower but is letting rats crawl all over her?! This is just utterly disgusting. I also would not be impressed with some very minor social media thirst trap in school showing my children rodents in a desperate attempt for content

Also agree that much of the MH issues are situational and reactive. A job and interaction outwith the house would help mental and physical health hugely. A routine of getting up and getting out the door and a day’s work would also probably help with sleep too. Too little mental and physical stimulation

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Win

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s tipped me over the edge more today… meatloaf begging wannys teacher to let her take her vermin into the class or Rebecca lamb doing an AD for prawn tails. Rough day for the influencers.

• Haha
  • Sick
I’ve never known anyone who is so insecure but loves themselves so much at the same time! It’s bizarre. She clearly thinks she’s got a great rack and thinks she’s very pretty, even without make up, but she’s so insecure about her size 23 body

• Sick

bumbleebee91

She's weirdly obsessed with the fact they had children before getting married. No one else cares, why always bring it up? Unless she thinks less of unmarried parents?
I was just coming to say this too! Why does she constantly have to go on about how they did things the 'wrong' way round? We're not living in the 1950s, it's not unusual for couples to have children without being married, literally nobody cares! I've got two children with my partner, we're engaged but haven't even thought about planning our wedding yet as we're concentrating on house renovations. We're very happy as we are and marriage isn't a priority at the moment. It's obviously a sore point for her for whatever reason, but I'd be pretty fucking annoyed if she told me that I've done things 'backwards'.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
In no way do I find mark attractive, he’s not my type at all however, when it comes to the looks department Charl is seriously punching no?
Hmmm id say they are about as rank as one another. Charlotte is a peculiar looking woman, shes got the face of a dwarf on the body of a sumo wrestler and Mark is just….. beige. He just seems completely and totally devoid of any kind of personality or charisma. He’s not remotely attractive but sometimes if a guy has the chat, the personality, a bit of a twinkle in his eye then that can be quite attractive but no. Hes got nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
Hmmm id say they are about as rank as one another. Charlotte is a peculiar looking woman, shes got the face of a dwarf on the body of a sumo wrestler and Mark is just….. beige. He just seems completely and totally devoid of any kind of personality or charisma. He’s not remotely attractive but sometimes if a guy has the chat, the personality, a bit of a twinkle in his eye then that can be quite attractive but no. Hes got nothing.
Face of a dwarf on the body of a sumo wrestler 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha