Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So before 10am she’s filled them both with crap 😡
What is the point of going to the Gym 😡😡

Is that a Toastie on the table and 2 muffin things?

She should be checking what’s in his “refresher” before she agrees to it!!!!
I’m sure the dentist advised that William had it - said no dentist ever. 😂.

I’m looking forward to the story saying that AND that William wanted it with his own money after seeing it on TikTok (as Charlotte can’t deny him, let’s hope he doesn’t watch any stories about taking crack on TikTok) AND that Charlotte only had half an egg bite AND a WONDERFUL person in Starbucks/the gym (maybe both?!) said what an AMAZING parent she is and how she definitely looks slimmer in real life which really lifted Charlotte’s spirits/made her have a little cry so she decided to go to Starbucks as she and William really DESERVE IT and she is so proud of them both AND when she got home she told she Shark who just hugged her for a very long time and said I love you babe. That last bit definitely happened by the way and it is absolutely not the case that Shark pulled his hoodie up even further and grunted at her whilst giving her a death stare and walking out the room so none of you horrible trolls should even THINK about saying that

To celebrate, Stan and Daisy had done banners welcoming her back from the gym and the neighbours were all outside cheering and clapping and one even presented her with a bunch of flowers from Aldi, a bag of pork scratching and a Costa coffee (calorie free though)

Come on Charlotte - you know we love to see it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

WinnieSanderson1

I don't care if I offend anyone at this point but I've absolutely had enough of this bone idle excuse for a mother. She doesn't deserve those children. There are people out there desperate for a child, would do anything to have one and she won't even COOK A MEAL for hers. Pizza, breaded chicken and processed rubber sausages on repeat for months on end. Where's the spag bol, casseroles, homemade soups, pasta dishes, toad in the hole, all day breakfast?? Meals that your kids would actually eat! It's one thing to cook shite if you are all eating it but to have the audacity to serve your kids a 99p jar of processed sausage containing 1% pork and then cook yourself a nutritious meal from scratch. Every. Single. Day DISGRACEFUL. With that, the too small clothes, battered shoes, tangled hair, undiagnosed health conditions and filming your child's most vulnerable moments for money and clout.....How dare you call yourself a Mother. Those poor children are last on the list of your priorities.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Imagine asking or allowing the BRIDE to transport all your shit to the wedding because YOUVE bizzarly decided to book a holiday that encroaches on the wedding weekend?! Can no other member of the Taylor family help?! Why does it have to be the bride?! Leave the poor girl alone to enjoy her wedding weekend without having her act as pack horse for you lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Checking in to report spotted outside the sports bar. In a green milkmaid dress

I would say at least a 16 in a forgiving top. Bottom would be at least 20 - 22. Maybe larger in jeans. As ever, no issue at all with that but not when pushing the size 13 bollocks. Put it this way - if you were describing Charlotte as a missing person to the police, you would say larger person as a distinguishing feature. There is no way she is between a size 12 and 14 as is usually understood by the general public. End of.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Sjane

"always find it such a juggle". What? Being at home and not having to worry about working and arranging childcare? She doesn't know struggle that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ellabella

VIP Member
Duracell: Shit, the influencer we booked six months ago has cancelled on us. What are we going to do?
Agency: Finding someone at short notice for a not very glamorous 1.5 days in Madrid is going to be difficult...
Duracell: Surely you have someone, anyone, on your books who will attend the opening of an envelope..
Agency: Actually you're right... leave it with me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

jayne2240

VIP Member
I came across her today on fb, a reel popped up and the first thing I did was come here to see if there was a thread on her.

Fuck me her voice is annoying

any suggestions for how many/which threads I need to read to fully understand this twat?!?
Has Sticklers Syndrome, as does her daughter. Her youngest son also likely has it but she refused to get him tested genetically as he wasn’t born with cleft lip. Won’t take you long to realise why we believe he does have it (he’s identical to her and his general anatomy is all indicative). Has a husband who does fuck all, we aren’t sure if this is because she’s a psycho control freak or he’s useless, he was rumoured to be having an affair with a lovely lady named Hazel though we don’t believe this to be actually true. She has a “close” family she never sees, a dog called Merlin she neglects and never walks, couple of cats we rarely see, 3 disgusting ratties she insists on showing us. She claims to be a midsize “13” though she’s definitely not. Contorts and edits herself to oblivion. Loves herself more than anyone I’ve ever known. Only ever spotted in her home town or the Trafford centre. Talks too much about periods and sex.

Everything else you will pick up quite quickly x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Booklover

VIP Member
🎵🎶 Will the real slim Chardy, please stand, please stand up, ... 🎵🎶

Fucking fraud. So the water retention is back then, is it Charl? These were taken two days apart. She looks utterly ridiculous in that orange dress, her fat back has no coverage at all and her tits are about to fall out. Just get the RIGHT SIZE you stupid bitch.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Trying to hide her triple chins 🙄
Yeah holding her hand up at her chin like that was bizzare and distracting. Shes so odd. “I hate the prime chat with bill” - so unnecessarily dramatic. In my house it would have gone “your not drinking that mate, its for adults and i shouldn’t have let you buy that” - end of conversation. And she BLATANTLY either did the online ordering or gave him her card to use!

• Heart

Amamam

“We might have done everything backwards” always rubs me up the wrong way
She's weirdly obsessed with the fact they had children before getting married. No one else cares, why always bring it up? Unless she thinks less of unmarried parents?

• Wow

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
For the next thread title, please can someone creative include the terrible flood? It is of Noah’s arc scale after all. I’m sure she is thankful that she had the kitchen towel to help minimise the damage…
If she’s on a budget at CPs, there are still much for them to do, especially that age, lots of exploring, walks, ride bikes.
The Taylor’s had a tiny flood hurrah! hurrah!
Charlotte we beg please get a supportive bra, hurrah!

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30