Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMDX

IMG_0639.jpeg
Nicky’s hen do part 2!! Stan err sorry I mean Charlotte 🤭 must hate that she can’t filter to fuck the other pics people post of her! 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😉

All this shit about structural damage to make it more dramatic. Only thing that needs checked is the electrics. Doesn’t seem like she’s turned it off at the fuse as she said “I won’t turn it on”, not “can’t”. How long until one of the children forgets and turns it on.
Wonder if the reason the tap was left on was because Stan couldn’t turn it off as his wrists are so floppy? (I mean, we’re all in agreement that it was Stan, right?) Must have been on at full blast with the plug in, as surely that’s what an overflow is for.

…and whilst we’re at it, in what universe is the bathroom old? I remember them having it redone.

• Wow

bobs

Chatty Member
“I don’t think I’ve had the confidence to say this in such a long time, but I’m really proud of myself”

What planet is she on? She’s permanently proud of herself. From going to Costa, to filming herself putting a wash on, to shuffling along ‘walking’ the dog, she’s proud of it all 😆

• Haha
  • Wow

jayne2240

VIP Member
I’m so sorry - is this twat APOLOGISING to herself in her phone for not taking photos of her flooded kitchen immediately?! Why was she taking photos of it at all? Why is she sharing them? It’s just insane to me that her kitchen has flooded and all she can do is think about how she should’ve used it more thoroughly for content! She’s unhinged this one, in a really bad way.

• Haha
  • Heart

Theyeahyeahs

So now she’s laughing in the rain with her taxi driver. What’s wrong with this woman? How does she turn the most mundane everyday shite into a Disney princess moment? Was she really that young when she had Bill that she has never experienced normal stuff like a work trip or getting in a taxi with tinted windows? It really blows my mind.

• Haha
  • Wow

Thecatgotthecream

First day of the school holidays and Charl is at the hairdressers. She really doesn’t ever do anything with those kids does she it’s like she actually tries to actively avoid them

• Angry
Reactions: 26

Mrsnoodles

Was genuinely frightened to click through her stories when I learnt it was coil day. Seeing charlottes wizard sleeve wasn’t what I needed. Thankfully she’s resisted the urge to film her own flaps in a desperate bid for content. There is a god.

• Haha
  • Sick

MardieT

Chatty Member
So last week she had the “sads” and said she finds it hard to be sociable yet she was out Saturday, Sunday and then going out again with Mark today (probably to the Trafford centre or primark in Manchester). 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Wow

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
When you are happy and secure in your relationship you don’t need to constantly bleat on about how much you love them especially to strangers on social media. The fact that she feels the need to do it so regularly tells me everything I need to know about their relationship.

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Course she filmed it. This comment from Nibby says more than you think dickhead!!!
Why the pose in the bog Charl??? Your face shape and forehead are completely different. Only image you can control and manipulate though eh?!
It has absolute fuck all to do with capturing momentos!!! If it was you wouldn’t post it you’d just send it to her privately as a surprise. Daft fucking lump of lard can’t live in the moment for one night!

• Heart
  • Angry

WinnieSanderson1

So she's had the coil out, wants a break before starting the pill and hates using condoms. Baby no4 on the way shortly then

• Sick
  • Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
Video incoming, spend the week with me repainting our extension after the flood. Content of Charl hauling the furniture around and a few shots of her looking very glum and down. Maybe a shot of Mark walking in and Charl forcing him to kiss her for the camera, before her OTT laugh like he's made the world's most hilarious joke.
No doubt one of the kids will write her a note about how proud they are of her for painting and how much they love Mama.
Video will end with a before and after shot and Charl cracking open a bottle of prosecco and feeling so happy with herself because she survived a tsunami in her house.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I think her garden looks bloody awful. Its like a jumble sale!!!! She’s just thrown loads of completely random shit around and none of it goes together or flows and she hasnt sorted the basics - the paving etc is all old, tatty and looks very 1980s council estate, it looks messy and uncared for. Then shes thrown random cushions and cheap looking windchimes & shite around and the mental flashing Christmas tree lights look naff. She should have cleared and levelled the entire garden and started from scratch. It just looks an absolute state.

• Heart
  • Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
I just find her completely fucking unbearable. The self-importance, the amount she would love to fuck herself, the pouting, the contorting, the editing, the begging, the genuine belief that she works hard whilst doing fuck all, the neglect of her kids, the exploiting of her kids, the gluttony, the lying, the ratties, the animal neglect, the FUCKING WANKY WAVE. I cannot believe I ever followed this woman for anything other than to take the piss out of her she’s absolutely horrendous.

• Heart
  • Haha

Effeffess

Chatty Member
It's nice of her to share the petition to help disabled/SEN kids but maybe she should also look a bit closer to home and get a diagnosis for her son and make her daughter wear her glasses

• Heart

WinnieSanderson1

View attachment 2195480

Why the fuck cant this fat lazy turd get off her lardy arse and just go to the supermarket herself? Why does she get her shopping delivered every week? Its the height of laziness. She lives BESIDE WAITROSE. She has a car. She is fully able bodied. She is a stay at home mum. She is so bone idle and seems proud of it?
Completely agree. Also, why can't the lazy bugger she lives with get a food shop or do some cleaning? He does absolutely fuck all apart from working. No jobs around the house, sorting the kids, laundry, appointments, clubs. It's the most unattractive trait in a man for me. A limp lettuce leaf of a man. I used to think he was under the thumb but the more I see the more I think he's as useless as the g in lasagna 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
What’s her SIL’s tag? I think I’d rather follow her than boring Charlotte.
I don’t think I can say her account on here but let’s just say she has tagged Charlotte in hen night photos so check out Charlottes tagged photos.
---
I find it funny that Little Miss "I love Culture" and "I love Nikky" doesn't react to any of Nikky's travel Instagram posts. Is it because her photos and posts are better than yours Charlotte?!
I think Nikki is who Charlotte would like to be. Slim, attractive, fashionable, decent job, lovely house, close family, lots of friends/good social life, she travels, she has done things ‘the right way’.
I’m sure she isn’t perfect(who is?) but from an outside perspective she is everything Charlotte is desperate to portray herself as.

I bet the wedding is going to be really nice and classy and Charlotte will grin and bear it but be so jealous inside. I can guarantee Nikki isn’t going to be wearing an ASOS dress that doesn’t fit and ratty extensions.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
She's got such a busy day. She's got to story the flood, covertly film her kids playing the piano, dick about with the laminator and film a bee on her tit. Definitely doesn't have time to do anything with her kids...

• Haha
Reactions: 25