Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skintsocks

VIP Member
She can't be bringing in as much money as she was previously. She doesn't seem to have a clue which direction she wants to go in. I do wonder what job she's going to get if she doesn't manage to have a little accident soon. Imagine looking up from your desk in the morning to see her blundering down the corridor waving and going hiiiiii everybudddddddyyyyyy whilst wearing those awful dresses of hers with her chest hanging out. And then sitting there telling you all about her sex life and when she's on her period. Put you right off your coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It’s going to be a full day of this sharn isn’t it? We will get an after dentist update complete with selfie of her numbed droopy face. Then an indepth debriefing of her coil removal and more whinging about her periods/contraceptive choice’s etc then moaning about her mouth being sore, im guessing a 4pm shower/into her 1970s whore house robe and then a 5pm glass of wine or “negroni” because its just been such a day…..

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
E1BA0CA1-C2A1-40CC-AEF7-9665A3549B52.jpeg

Can someone - ANYONE- please explain to me why on earth she constantly films her fat clodhopper weird feet walking? Why? What is the purpose of this video? Does she genuinely think this is remotely interesting? Shes got horrible feet, horrible sandals on and there’s nothing of any importance nor interest in this shit. Shes a fucking weirdo.

• Sick
  • Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
She’s someone who wears something just cos the size tag says a smaller number than she is, even though the clothes are nowhere remotely flattering. Just cos it fastens, doesn’t mean it fits.
Just cos it fastens doesn’t mean it fits could be the next thread title 😂

All this is so true. The label really matters to her. I’ve got clothes ranging from a 14 to a 20 in my closet and I couldn’t care less I wear what fits properly!

Blondie

VIP Member
Course she filmed it. This comment from Nibby says more than you think dickhead!!!
Why the pose in the bog Charl??? Your face shape and forehead are completely different. Only image you can control and manipulate though eh?!
And her reply is a video momento to look back on. Then why didn't she send it to her private? She's put it on her public Instagram for thousands of strangers to see??
---
I bet nibby is actually fuming.

• Angry

pickaname

Chatty Member
I find it funny that Little Miss "I love Culture" and "I love Nikky" doesn't react to any of Nikky's travel Instagram posts. Is it because her photos and posts are better than yours Charlotte?!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“I love culture”

Spent her day sitting for 5 minutes in the hotel bar then 5 minutes on a bench outside the hotel. Spending a second evening alone in hotel room ordering room service.

Im mean come on - can’t she hear the irony of what shes saying?!!!! Shes an absolute moron. And why the use of “my family” every 2 seconds?! Going to facetime MY FAMILY/going to spend time with MY FAMILY.

shes a looser. A total wet blanket and a childish clown.

Here Charlotte - first off all stop drinking. Have a glass of water. It’s obvious that you are pissed.
secondly - you think you “provide” for your family? Maybe you could start to provide the following then you deluded twat:

- age & size appropriate clothing for all 3 kids.
- age and size appropriate footwear for all 3 kids - properly & professionally sizes from an actual shoe shop, not cheap crap from george at asda or primark

- home cooked, nutritious food for your kids 7 days a week. No freezer crap, no pre packaged rubbish, no fast food, no costa

- stimulation/activities and age appropriate things for your children to do on weekends and holidays

- PRIVACY. Stop using your children and their lives for content. Stop showing the public their bedrooms/underwear/private letters/school reports etc - leave them alone!

- get Merlin professionally CLIPPED AND KEEP HIS COAT WASHED, BRUSHED AND REGULARLY TRIMMED!!!!! And walk him twice a day everyday for at least an hour each walk, seriously, he’s overweight already

Last edited:
  • Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
The blatant lies about the side effects of the meds aren’t only lies they’re also very dangerous. Because those medications don’t cause these things, but idiots who listen to her will now believe that they do. You can’t just spread misinformation about medications Charlotte and think that’s okay. You’re not gaining weight due to the meds, you’re gaining weight cause you’re gluttonous and eat too much, and drink every day. You’re sweaty for the same reason, you’ve got a lot of excess body fat and you’re lazy. Nothing to do with the tablets you take. You’re not fooling anybody with functioning brain cells.

• Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
I swear I see her tits more often than I see mine. If she has seriously taken those children to centerparcs and they do sweet FA I am going to lose it. What is the point of being on devices in a room at home and then going somewhere else and doing the exact same thing? There's so much to do there. I can't even comprehend the fact that her brothers' wedding means so little to her that she's rocking up straight from holiday and not making any kind of effort to be the bridesmaid she should be.

• Haha

hairlikehagrid

Almost reads as if she views herself as this great cinematographer who selflessly *sacrifices living in the moment to “capture these moments”. In reality the internet strangers don’t need to see these moments. They should be private.
*edited typo

• Haha
  • Heart

pickaname

Chatty Member
View attachment 2175939

Can someone - ANYONE- please explain to me why on earth she constantly films her fat clodhopper weird feet walking? Why? What is the purpose of this video? Does she genuinely think this is remotely interesting? Shes got horrible feet, horrible sandals on and there’s nothing of any importance nor interest in this shit. Shes a fucking weirdo.
She is proud of herself for being able to walk I'd imagine. So proud. She deserves it and it makes her so so happy. Even though she has the sads.

• Haha

pickaname

Chatty Member
I find it strange that there has been no context from her about the panel. "I'm so proud, tell me you are proud of me!!!"
Ok but what did you actually do? Why were you there? What were you talking about?

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
The rats don’t bother me but I don’t understand why she keeps showing them? Pets are only really interesting to their owner, otherwise it’s just boring.

Reactions: 22

bumbleebee91

Hot dog, chips and chocolate mousse for the kids tea… what the fuck is wrong with her that she can’t make them a home cooked meal?!
While her and Mark enjoy a lovely Hello Fresh dinner! Completely skewed priorities the pair of them, I've honestly never known parents like it? They're selfish bastards.

• Angry
Reactions: 22