Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsnoodles

Those antidepressants are wee feckers aren’t they!!!
They make you go into your Freezer and scoff a big tub of Häagen-Dazs 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

That’ll really help your hormones and your weight!!!
It’s ok because she’s going to don her goggles and swim in the bath. Really fast. Because she’s so active. She really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
9A217806-90B8-467C-AB34-F3215C4255A3.jpeg

Why the fuck cant this fat lazy turd get off her lardy arse and just go to the supermarket herself? Why does she get her shopping delivered every week? Its the height of laziness. She lives BESIDE WAITROSE. She has a car. She is fully able bodied. She is a stay at home mum. She is so bone idle and seems proud of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

jayne2240

VIP Member
Well smack my arse and call me Sally what a fucking coinky dink!! After our Charl faced heavy criticism for rotting her children’s teeth inside out with all the shite she feeds them, she’s only gone and took them to the dentist today - and then managed to brag about their “perfect peggies”.

Talk about perfect timing.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her DITL trip to Madrid? What a soggy, dripping self congratulatory wet blanket this woman is 🙈

Its beyond embarrassing. The “room tour” of a very basic, bland, generic hotel. Ohhhh there’s a bidet that she “really enjoys” - what the fuck?! Bleating on about a fucking iron and clothes hangers and fucking basic reading lights etc?!!! What the heck is wrong with her?! Has she never stayed in a hotel before?!!! “I feel like Julia Roberts” - give me STRENGTH!!!!!! Its a boring basic hotel room!!!!! Christ she is so devoid of any personality its tragic!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

MyRightTit

VIP Member
As if Billiam’s teacher hasn’t enough to bloody do without Fatty sending her multiple photos of him for her to choose one! She’ll be thinking “Christ it’s Fatty again trying to make a difficult job even more fucking difficult!” 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I don’t know about anyone else but when I’ve had the “sads” there was no way I could get showered, dressed, full face on and go out drinking and stuffing my face for the full day and night 😡

It was hard enough brushing your teeth and putting clean knickers on whilst trying to turn up for the day ♥

She uses the “sads” for attention seeking.
What a despicable human being.

• Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
I am 40 years old. I have watched some amount of shite on the internet. However I have never seen anything so simultaneously pathetic yet self indulgent as that Madrid vlog in my entire life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Welshgirlie77

She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Hiho

I hate that she wears all the makeup up, takes time to do her hair, stick on an awful unflattering dress that she loves but then the kids look like they've been dragged straight out of bed in clothes that they've slept in. Surely as a mum your priority is making sure your kids look well turned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Daisys voice 🤯 I just can’t. I shouldn’t say this about a kid but her voice is brutal. She’d have really benefited from SALT (speech and language therapy Charl, not actual salt like the crap you feed them) in her earlier years, especially being hard of hearing and a cleft palette. The rats are vile. Stan looks like he was about to murder the rats or chop their tails off. And why the hell is Charlotte in a full face of make up AFTER being in the shower?! Surely you clean your face in the shower?!

• Sick
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She SERIOUSLY needs to move on and drop this entire “we did everything backwards” chat. Its boring as fuck, it’s meaningless and its of absolutely no interest or consequence to anyone on this entire planet. They are together and have children together. End of story. No one cares when each event happened or what order things came in. It’s literally a non issue and i am so bored of hearing her harp on about it as if it’s some sort of badge of honour or some sort of proof of how solid their relationship is. She’s DESPERATE to try to rewrite history isnt she? She cheated on Steven and had an affair with Mark but she hates that it isnt the grand romantic Disney fairytale so she overcompensates by now trying to make out that they are loves young dream. It’s tedious and childish nonsense.

• Heart

Effeffess

Chatty Member
I love how she wears the same level of outfit/hair/makeup whether she's speaking on a panel for a huge international company or whether she's gardening 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The kids are “tired” from the “travelling”

HAHA!!!!! 2hrs up the motorway isnt exactly travelling Charlotte you dumb fool. Get a fucking grip.

pickaname

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha I said recently about her not ever calling Marks mum her “mother in law” and now look at the new post.

Hi Charlotte!

Next thread title (based on Charlottes old blog name) “Write Like Charlottes Watching”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Reporting in from Center Parcs here. 😂 I think we may have nearly had a close encounter at the pedalo area from the looks of things….👀

No sightings as yet but we’ve arrived, been swimming, been to Starbucks, been for a walk, been out for food, been to the entertainment arcades for a little bit and now putting the littlest one to bed. Before we meet up again in that lodge for a for more drinks and the kids can play outside and enjoy the rest of the sun. Like most other people, no has been on any kind of electronic device as the weather is fantastic. When we all got here, no one was tired from travelling (I thought only 90 year old Dowager Countesses would be tired after travelling for 2 hours) and even the two year old wanted to go swimming. 😂

Really hoping the Taylor children actually get outside for the majority of the rest of their break as the weather forecast looks brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27