Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Jesus the amount she was going on about it I was expecting titanic levels of flood! She’s gonna have to repaint (content for weeks!!) and that’s about it. Floor looks ok. Here come the predictable pathetic faces whilst she’s walking around Homebase, fingering tins of paint whilst whispering ‘goshhh, I just find picking white paint SO overwhelming’

• Haha
Reactions: 22

countryisbroken

The latest shopping haul on YT is hilarious! She couldn’t make it more obvious that she’s an avid tattle reader 😂😂😂 towards the end she’s insisting that the majority of the treats are never eaten by her as everyone else gets there first ( yea right Charl ) but reassured the viewers that the muller choco fix yogurts were bought for herself , obviously such a relief for her viewers because they are all aware that Charl very seldom does anything for herself or buys anything for herself, the poor little love 😂. Then when doing the meal plan she tries to justify the amount of “ kiddy “ teas she gives the kids as she loved them as a kid and it’s ok , first of all charl , no one said it’s not ok , what people do say is that it’s cruel to deprive your kids of decent food of decent portion sizes because you want to rush them to bed in order to spend time and over indulge yourself with that drip of a husband ! It’s disgustingly obvious that you put your marriage before your kids and it’s foul ! Disingenuous doesn’t even cover what she is !

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
From the candy land website. Pretty obvious this drink is unsuitable for a child. Now she has made a reel promoting it in a kids haul.

DB7BA947-D162-4394-8313-26BDA6C56C78.png

• Wow
  • Angry

mummy_3

Chatty Member
urgh I work in a supermarket and HATE seeing the parents buying their primary school kids prime energy... ENERGY. We have a big challenge 25 sticker on the stand saying its a restricted item but parents are still buying it and passing it to their kids to down as soon as they leave the store. Fair enough buy the normal prime but not the one that has energy written on it. Why give a child that much caffeine?

• Angry

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I would be pissed off being filmed covertly. I’m glad Nikki actually commented publicly confirming to everyone that Charlotte does film without letting everyone know and checking that it’s ok with them. It’s such an invasive and weird thing to do and some people really don’t want their faces splashed all over social media. The photos people no doubt took are for memories, that reel Charlotte made was for content because she doesn’t have much to share these days so she is going to milk the run up and the wedding for her own gain.
Imagine if a 35 year old man was going around and covertly filming people and uploading it for 50k randoms to view(more as the account is public). He would be called out for being a total creepy weirdo and rightly so,

• Heart

pickaname

Chatty Member
Of course they didn't pay to go bowling! FFS! This is the thing she said about the other day that she was "excited and nervous for because it's brand work and she hopes she does ok".
It's bowling. BOWLING. A reel about BOWLING!! It's not like you did something out of your comfort zone Charlotte. People go bowling all the time.

• Haha
I’ve not posted for a while and I’m a bit late to the party but I find it shocking that the bride is taking all their wedding stuff to the venue for them because they’re coming straight from centre parcs……she’s a bridesmaid surely she should be there for the bride, she should be the one offering to take things for the bride to take any additional stress off her! She is so selfish!

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’ve been doing some research into different coils tonight 😂 and NONE of them make you gain a huge amount of weight or retain water. Charlotte you are 5 stone overweight because you eat and drink a load of calorific shite!! I mean come on hen, one morning you had three bits of toast with smashed avocado and eggs. That’s a BIG breakfast in my book 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Is she joking? In Madrid for two nights and she’s getting room service for both? Fuck me she is ridiculous

• Haha

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Why does her IG say bookworm? I can’t remember her reading anything apart from the takeaway menu….

• Haha

OurKid

She could have made a reel about going to a bookshop and buying the book.
Not sure they sell books at b&m or home bargains though
She’s probably unaware there’s a book shop in the Trafford Centre - it’s quite a long walk from the Primark

• Haha