Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
YOU'RE THE FUCKING PARENT. You make the rules, you idiot. Just 'cos they've got a bit of pocket money, it's your fucking job to educate them on their choices. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sjane

That bloody baby voice when she's whispering so she doesn't scare the pheasant, makes me bum hole twitch 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She claims drinking it herself would give her “the anxiety shakes”
Why????

She drinks endless mugs of coffee all day, every day. She’s consuming loads of caffeine normally each day. Christ sake its a fucking can of glorified red bull and shes acting like its crack!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

ivebeenherebefore

When did the “flood” happen? Friday? She’s already uploaded a video to YouTube titled “the kitchen flooded - what next?”
She’s absolutely tragic and is out of ideas for content 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

pickaname

Chatty Member
What’s with the new words she’s trying?!
“I’ve got the sads”
“Bought with their spends”

• Sick
  • Haha

UsernameError

Urgh the Pmdd chat has wound me right up - as well as the ‘struggle with depression’ comment. Fuck off - and when you get there, fuck off some more. She wouldn’t know PMDD if it bit her fat arse. She’s suffering PMT, like millions of women do.
This has really fucked me off. As someone who suffers with actual PMDD it is so infuriating to have Charpaldi - who has clearly just got a bit of PMS - think this is a bandwagon worth jumping on.

It's not some trend, some badge of honor worth aiming for. It's brutal, it's 2 weeks a month where you feel genuinely suicidal. Even though you know every month that it will pass, it doesn't make it easier, you still feel like the world would be better without you. You don't have the energy or inclination to get up and do a full face of makeup. You don't want to plaster your "sads" all over the internet for klout. You cancel all your plans because you can't face going out in the world. You would rather be dead that feel the aching inside you that tells you thay you are a complete and utter failure, at everything. And it's every. damn. month. Sure, some months are worse than others, but it's cyclical - you don't have some months where you're fine. That, Our Charl, is PMS.

Sorry to rant. Just can't stand that she thinks this is a badge of honour that she wants or deserves. It's not. It's debilitating and something I'd never wish on anyone.

• Heart
  • Sad

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I did it mum 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she loves to play an innocent and sheltered role doesn’t she ! Where as actually she’s a lying ,greedy, selfish , cheating little trollop
She did it! She’s achieved world peace & ended famine in third world countries!
Christ on a fecking bike, she is away with the bloody fairies! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I think this is the most pathetic hilarious thing she’s ever done! 😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Culture Girl was in Madrid. Was Mark with Hazel when watching the kids?

Last edited:
  • Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I am actually laughing my head off here

DURACELL!!!!!!!

So who dropped out last minute because this is the most bizzare left field thing EVER!!!!!!!

why is she hyperventilating and acting like shes been invited to the Grammys?! Its a fucking beige work conference for a fucking BATTERY company!!!!!!! Get a life. Shes she beige and so clueless it’s laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It wasn’t even 5pm when she posted saying her kids were fed, freshly washed and in pyjamas. Wtf!
Surely her kids must be hungry? If mine ate that early they’d be hungry and need something else before bed.
And Bill is literally on the cusp of being teenager. Is he seriously being fed his “evening” meal and getting into jammies at 5 in the AFTERNOON?!!! And whats the purpose of it? I don’t understand. Why cut the day so short? Its a beautiful day - why cant she leave them out playing in the garden while she prepares a FAMILY meal. Eat all together when Mark gets home then get the 2 younger ones showered and into bed and let Bill chill out for a bit on his own and he can have a shower after the other 2 are in bed. Kids all in bed before 9pm. Its weird and completely ridiculous treating them like toddlers and feeding them so early and getting them ready for bed in the afternoon.

Reactions: 24

jayne2240

VIP Member
I’d love to be able to take the day off whenever I’ve got the “sads” but thing is Charl, most of us work. An actual job.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She absolutely LOVES herself. She really thinks shes something special. Ive never known anyone as fat & ugly as her who has such an ego and such a high opinion of themselves. It’s embarrassing. Shes not an attractive woman at all in anyway, and she’s obese. I genuinely cant think of 1 single solitary thing that is attractive about her.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why in the name of fuck would they want her to take those stupid bastard rodents to school?

She has BLATANTLY been contacting the teacher begging to do this. I refuse to believe they’ve contacted her off their own back to invite her in.

• Haha

EmCheese

VIP Member
In her latest reel she actually says ‘my kitchen means a lot to me so I like to keep it clean’.

Her KITCHEN means a lot to her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow