Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to quite like Charlotte and tbh I still do just not when she's with Nick and that other annoying loud girl (susie? I've probably made that up).

I couldn't stand to watch her DLP vlogs with them. I noticed some of that behaviour on her trip with Adam and family but not as much because Adam didn't play along and seemed confused when she was saying things like Slay and Queen and Yaaas all the time.

Her current New York trip with Nick looks like a nightmare, they're hitting all the tourist spots but it only seems like they are doing it "for the gram". They take turns in being each others photographers and taking these awkwardly staged candid photos. I get taking couple since she's and influencer and some are nice but it just seems constant. Makes me wonder how much of the trip they are actually experiencing and taking in.
She doss the same on Disney trips, Adam and her Mum must get fed up taking constant photos of her. She's not the only one guilty of this in anyway but it's really starting to annoy me, (Adam Hatton is one of the worst, I think that's one of the main reasons he takes Gary or a friend on all of his trips)

I feel like she puts across this perfect Instagram life but the pressure of that can't be good for her mental health.
Completely agree. Disney people are often the worst at doing things literally only for Instagram likes. i.e the walls 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
For a while she was talking about buying a house and how they were in the early stages of looking, This was just after she moved to London

for me, early stages means “we have the money saved up and we’re casually looking”, so I assume she had/has good savings at one point but she hasn’t mentioned house buying for ages.

I like Charlotte a lot but do agree I can’t watch her when she’s with her “YES MISS MINNIE!! YASSSS!! WORK IT YESSS” crew... I like her videos with Adam though & really enjoyed her last series of Disneyworld videos

I think she’s on a lot more money than we probably think! And she will get some money from YouTube, she also has gone to New York out of the main holiday season, is probs sharing a hotel room, and she doesn’t seem to be too spendy on clothes, hasn’t upgraded her phone (which I’ve noticed on a few youtubers), Paris would have been 100% paid for by her work

The fall out between her and Brogan was a personality clash, and they basically wanted to experience WDW in different ways. Mainly from Brogan’s side because she has an inability to keep any friends as we all well know.

Average wage for her job is about 25k so I doubt she’s currently saving for a house if she’s got two households to pay for and all these trips she’s taking and spending money on Disney crap.

Average wage for her job is about 25k so I doubt she’s currently saving for a house if she’s got two households to pay for and all these trips she’s taking and spending money on Disney crap.
Really? I thought she would be on a lot more then that?

No she will be on much more than £25k considering she is about 10 years out of uni. I reckon around £40-45k. £25k is very junior.

Reactions: 7
She is a Marketing coordinator - google the average wage, maximum is 30k.
Much more likely to be on higher than this, being it's a role in London. Outside of London the average would be between £24k -£28k, but you'd be looking more from £35k - £40k (maybe even upwards) in London

Reactions: 4
Much more likely to be on higher than this, being it's a role in London. Outside of London the average would be between £24k -£28k, but you'd be looking more from £35k - £40k (maybe even upwards) in London
I guess but that’s due to how expensive it is to live there so it averages it out anyway! Like I said paying for all these holidays and two flats?!

Plus I work in marketing so I know the average sort of wages.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. Plus she is experienced. Marketing coordinators in the multi national company I work for would be on around £35-40k.
Also I would bet her room and bills comes to around £1200 a month at least maybe more in a half decent area in zone 2/3. She could not pay that easily on just £30k with travel, food and a phone on top as a minimum.

Exactly. Plus she is experienced. Marketing coordinators in the multi national company I work for would be on around £35-40k.
Also I would bet her room and bills comes to around £1200 a month at least maybe more in a half decent area in zone 2/3. She could not pay that easily on just £30k with travel, food and a phone on top as a minimum.
She is earning more than we think, she has experience as she used to work for a train company doing their social media! She also won’t be paying for Birmingham, seeing as she is only there at weekends, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the deal they have going on, she also will get discount on travel as she has a rail card and will still know people who work on the trains so will get family and friends discount, she also works for Disney, a multi million dollar company, they can afford to pay her the top end!

She is earning more than we think, she has experience as she used to work for a train company doing their social media! She also won’t be paying for Birmingham, seeing as she is only there at weekends, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the deal they have going on, she also will get discount on travel as she has a rail card and will still know people who work on the trains so will get family and friends discount, she also works for Disney, a multi million dollar company, they can afford to pay her the top end!
Exactly

She is a Marketing coordinator - google the average wage, maximum is 30k.
I work as a marketing coordinator in Devon for a relatively small holiday company and I earn around that so I would imagine being in London and working for a global company she is probably on quite a bit more!

Reactions: 3
In my final year of uni, I used to work in a role relating to placing students in roles for their placement years (after completing one myself) Disney paid the interns (Who hadn’t even graduated) £19,000 a few years ago so Charlotte will definitely be on at least 30k, especially to make her want to move to London. Combined with YouTube she probably makes 40k

In my final year of uni, I used to work in a role relating to placing students in roles for their placement years (after completing one myself) Disney paid the interns (Who hadn’t even graduated) £19,000 a few years ago so Charlotte will definitely be on at least 30k, especially to make her want to move to London. Combined with YouTube she probably makes 40k
Yeah Disney pay really well! And yep she will be getting money from her YouTube and affiliate links she puts up - I think there was one recently for a cash back website.
I saw a Disney job advertised not long ago for £19k - it was a admin intern/work experience for 20 hours a week!! She has quite a high up position. I really don’t see why people think she is poor or struggles for money in anyway. She house shares and receives some good perks from her job. She boasts of all the excel sheets she keeps to track her spending.

Reactions: 3