Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell how well off she/has been because in the blog post she spoke about splitting money at the end of the month into categories like savings etc, a lot of people in the uk and in London particularly don’t have that choice!

Reactions: 5
Well good for her. She’s been to uni and has been working full time for the best part of a decade. In London salaries are more so it’s not surprising she has a bit of cash left over at the end of the month. At least she works and pays for the majority of her trips unlike certain benefit scrounging leeches or entitled people receiving constant handouts *cough Brogan cough*

Reactions: 10
We've been watching her Disney vlogs from 2018, the free trip she went with her mum. We're about half way through the series and I'm really struggling with her. She comes across as quite a know it all in almost every video and I really hate how she interacts with the characters in the parks, it reminds of brogan Tate who in my opinion is unwatchable.

Reactions: 3
It's funny, I absolutely love Charlotte's normal life type vlogs but I can't stand her when she goes to Disney. I find her completely unwatchable, screeching like a banshee with a bad attitude.

Reactions: 8
It's funny, I absolutely love Charlotte's normal life type vlogs but I can't stand her when she goes to Disney. I find her completely unwatchable, screeching like a banshee with a bad attitude.
This!!! I have watched one Disney series of hers and it put me off! Her normal life homely vlogs are sooo much more down to earth and Normal

Yeah, I watched her q and a with her boyfriend and although it was a little dull, I wasn't annoyed. Her Disney vlogs really do irritate me. No one cares how many times you've been on splash mountain!

• Haha
So I see she’s set up an Instagram account to showcase her drier than the Sahara cakes 🤣🙈 the state of some of them is he embarrassed to show them to the world let alone set up a dedicated account for them
Is there really any need for an account for this? 😂 honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Kind of feel like a lot of people's attitudes nowadays is everything is a social media opportunity. They can't have hobbies without letting people know about it or use it to get some attention

Reactions: 2
She really pisses me off :cautious: Smug af about everything, we get it you work at Disney...Jesus

• Haha
I've just discovered Charlotte and I really like what I see so far! Her video on saving money has given me some really useful tips

Reactions: 2
Her ranting on Twitter throughout lock down has just been a little too much for me...
I'm a fan of Charlotte's, but she has annoyed me recently. She encourages people to call out and unfollow influencers that have broken lock down rules. She tweeted this at the time that it was discovered Sophie and Dave had had 4 separate households round 'helping them move' but granny was arranging flowers, and their 2 year old nephew was hardly helping, yet Charlotte still follows both of them in Instagram! practise what you preach! Interestingly, they don't follow her!

Reactions: 6